So now that we meme'd this tyrant into presidency

Can we please get him the fuck out? He's ruining our country...

i love him

Genuinely curious on how Sup Forums defends this dude still, before he won I kinda get it, but it's been three weeks of constant fuck ups.

FUKKEN BEANERS

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Can we meme you into an early grave? Kill yourself

Fuck off CTR

He needs to grow a beard.

>Tyrant

Explain or kill yourself.

>he ruins the Country
I win
>he makes America Great Again
we make the West and Western influenced countries great again

Fuck you all

Epic :)

Give it some time. Hell its been less than a month in office.

I think it will be a reality show on enormous proportions

>CTR detected. Please commit suicide.

this.

Tyrant? Obama was more dictator-like than Trump, he put tax liens on people who opposed him.... Trump just tweets dumb shit

I wish you CTR fucks hadn't come back, you're really shitting up these boards.

In what fashion? No, I don't agree with everything he's done (most of it though) but claiming he is "ruining our country" is just histrionics and everyone knows it. Calm the fuck down, everything is going to be okay.

>He's ruining our country...

hope not

all you whiners, what has he actually done to "ruin this country"? Not what he's talking about doing but what he's actually done.

am libtard
he's not that bad.
it's just the fact that everything he does is getting picked at with a fine tooth comb.

also fuck off.

We will get Trump out,

in 4 years,

8 if he does a good job

Wow, what a rare pepe!

>Thinking you will genuinely do any of this instead of cry like a bitch and get your ass beat when the country falls apart

nice meme kid

this, its oldfags coming back with the influx of trumpnewfags, its literally a goldenage of trolling

Illegals that have been leeching off of us for years getting deported, pedos getting v&, muzzies being barred from entering, liberals on suicide watch.

What has he done wrong so far?

>our country
Top kek
get out Paco

good example (you) bomb incoming

Do what fucking retard?
I'm not planning on doing anything.

>america gets fucked over and become Islamic
It is a less shit civilization right now
>it rises
It is a superior civilization now, but it is not going to happen since you have a shitload of beaners
Ye wtf, what is the kind of people that leaves based Mexico to go to degenerate USA? (It is a rich country but you don't really sell your soul for money)

What did he do?

>1 post by this ID

Don't you have someone to be murdering over a stolen carrot?

Yes, in 2024 we will choose his successor

>CTR asks Sup Forums to undo it's Magnum Opus
Are you not entertained?

>Hey Fellow Alt-Right Nazi Racist!
>I, like (You), a white, heterosexual nazi Alt-Righter who hates gays and afric..niggers was ALSO A TRUMP VOTER!
>But... like you... and all other SENSIBLE white aryan racists, have come to realize that the joke has too far... we seriosuly need to maymay Hilldawg into the office before he uses the nuclear codes and builds the wall to block immigration from white aryan countries... because I read on huffpost today that he's gonna deport IRISH IMIGRANTS!!!!
>As a racist Alt-righter like you... we cannot let that happen!!

.ppppppppppppppppfffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttt!!!1

you fucking faggots REALLY THINK THIS SHIT WORKS!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So fucking SAD!

But keep doing it.

it's actually hilarious.

>3 weeks of "constant fuck ups"

No, it's been 3 weeks of him getting to work on all the things we elected him to do and the left and media RRREEEEeeee'ing and trying to incite a civil war at their (((paymaster's))) request.

Fucking hilarious, truly.

Keep crying, I'm gonna build a water park right outside the internment camp he sticks you Soros flunkies in and power the slides with hoses sewn into your fucking tear ducts!

...you know, for the kids.

No, I'm a white Brazilian.
The most wonderful people you WOULD ever meet tbqh, we're almost over though, but does not matter since you will also be soon.

Not until America is made great again

I can't tell if this is like a 13 year old kid or like an adult pretending to be a 13 year old kid.

Does it really matter? The white race is over worldwide. That kind of concept of "oh you're 10 years old" is a white concept.
Get fuckd faaampai

So you elected him to basically watch all his plans get shut down? Muslim Ban failed, the wall is gonna fail, and the "tough" facade that was built around him is crumbling because everyone is seeing how much of a pussy he is now.

>"Ruining country"
>Opened 50,000 jobs or somewhere like that
>Bombing the FUCK out of shit skin rapists in oil land
>Deporting illegals for new jobs
>Global tax on China and Mexico to keep jobs in America
>mfw you are this dense

Actually fucking die via Muslim rape.

>if I repeat Morning Joe and NPR's lines enough... THEY'LL BECOME TRUE!!

sit tight nigger, if you think this has been a long 3 weeks... you've got 413 more to go!

Unless... you know, the let magically gets their mem-game up to par and somehow convinces the 85% of the nation that doesn't reside on university campuses or major urban population centers to listen to them.

Go ahead and hold your breath... I'll wait with a drink and plenty of laughs in stock.

Apparently more and more people are coming around, hes gonna go down as the least popular president in modern history. Btw, as soon as Obamacare is repealed (It probably wont tho) the hicks down south are gonna die and be pissed at Trump and not liberals on the internet.

I told you idiots not to meme him into presidency, but you wouldnt listen.

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurts.

I wish trolling would contain itself to the internet just like old times, and not seep into real life. Chanology was the start of this IRL bullshit.