Hard working father, doesn't go to his 4am job because he's going to be separated from his family

Hard working father, doesn't go to his 4am job because he's going to be separated from his family

Meanwhile neets on an anime nazi forum make fun of the situation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuweNjJwrk
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>break law
>not criminal

Wut

DON'T ILLEGALLY ENTER A COUNTRY

Only American when it suits 'em.

Fuck 'em.

Cry me a river bitch nigger

I look forward to seeing much more of this. Now the rest of his family should follow.

Why does everyone convienetly leave out they are wanted for federal offenses

hahahaha. More tea!!!

He came here illegally. He knew the fucking score. He fucked up his family, not me. I am sympathetic as to why someone would want to leave the shithole of Mexico and come the USA, and feel bad for his family, but he is a fucking fool for shitting out kids into a situation where he knew getting separated from them was a real possibility.

Sad story but crime is crime.

Do we cry for the convicted murderer that gets sentenced to prison because he is separated from his family?

Say you've tried time and time again to apply for legal process of immigration, constantly denied. You see your daughter starving, your wife sick unable to work or get better because no money for medicine and no jobs available that can't pay for it that don't get into a dangerous drug trade. Do you:

A) let your daughter starve and wife die
B) do anything for them to keep them alive, including crossing a border to seek the American dream

Tears. I ment to say: more tears!
hahahaha

they can go with him

problem solved

legal neets, legal

>Tht_NIGGA_David

deserved it tbqh famm

Fair enough, and if I was a poor as fuck guatemalan I'd be coming here, but when you break the law you gotta go back.

This entirely.

He knew the risks. He chose to ignore them.

Is a great world to live on right?

We cry for the family, as they too are victims

>do illegal shit
>get caught
>"i dindu nuffin"

Fucking hell people.

This is pol. They will pick b when its them and their family. All while they preached their hypocrisy

>Tht_Nigga_David

FUCK
HAVING
BORDERS

Tough fucking luck life isn't fair.

I don't blame him for trying B. I'm also not upset when he gets arrested and deported to where he fucking belongs.

12 innocent people, won't be home for christmas because they got crushed by a truck driven by an islamic terrorist

Meanwhile libtards on Facebook are asking for seconds

Tough shit, Paco, you have to go back.

this

>create family you can't support
>contribute nothing to community because you, like all your shitskin neighbors, are trash
>go somewhere that didn't fuck themselves up the ass and reap the benefits of civilization without any of the effort

>We are not criminals

But you are. Relatively victim-less crimes, but crimes nonetheless.

>not criminals
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

This young activist was run over on purpose by an Israeli military
bulldozer while trying to stop them from destroying a village
to make room for Jewish only settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuweNjJwrk

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for
daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does Bernie Sanders with dual Israeli/US citizenship support a wall for Isreal but not the US?

AIPAC has the US congress by the balls

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

If he couldn't support a wife and child, he should not have gotten married and had a kid. Or he could have gotten married and both of them could have worked and supported themselves as a unit. They don't need to come to the USA. Mexico needs less people and so does the USA. Plea you have no idea where his kid was born. Oftentimes they come here alone and then have a family

THIS 10 PHOTOS WILL MAKE YOU CRY

WWWWWWHHHYYY nobody has posted the
"you have to go back" gif already???!!

>Screw the law, I have feelings

Not an arguement

Same excuse drug dealers use.

Crime doesn't pay.

>Illegal entry into the United States. Sentence: Immediate Deportation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He should've followed the law.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!

>can't afford to live
>start a family and share the misery

B of course.
Say you're an American citizen. You work hard every day, pay your fucking taxes, mow the goddamn lawn. You did everything you could to preserve the America as it was prior to 1965. Yet invasion of illegals keeps on happening without respite. What do you do
A) nothing
B) deport them back to whatever hellhole they crawled out from, do whatever you can to prevent them from coming in again
Who has the precedence, American citizens' wishes or invaders' desire to enhance the quality of their lives?

Yup. Feels good to not break the law and betray my own country. Illegals and their sympathizers should be tortured to death.

Lads, is Trump really jumpstarting the deportation force? Or was this already in motion? In austin the la-tin-os are protesting and getting arrested, it's so great.

Can they seek the Argentinian, Brazillian, or Colombian dream?

Oh wait, they have strict laws on immigration.

Well, fucker, go in the way you're supposed to - THE LEGAAAAL FUUUCKIIIING WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY. NO HABLA ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER?!?!?!

Dig your own grave, die in it.

>Illegal immigrants
>not breaking the law

>Hard working father, doesn't go to his 4am job because he's going to be separated from his familyMeanwhile neets on an anime nazi forum make fun of the situation

Oy Vey white man.

Why don't you want to give your nation away to people who hate you?

NO

YOU ARE LYING

THEY HAVE 10,000,000 SQUARE MILES OF LAND. WE GAVE THEM SO MUCH LAND AND THEY STILL FIRE ROCKETS AT US

The situation doesn't matter. You're trying to justify his actions. Your argument is like the one niggers say about their males that rob gas stations and shoot the old lady behind the register.
>HE WUZ A GUD BOI. HE NEED THE MONEY FO RENT
It's illegal, your reason for doing it doesn't fucking matter. Just because you're broke doesn't mean you get to rob me so you can put gas in your car and it also doesn't mean you get to walk over the border like it doesn't exist.

I can agree with that. The family is victimized in this but the family is also the transgressor. They did it to themselves.

This is how I feel. However I can't approve he would bring children into the shitty situation, knowing full well the possibility of being deported

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

STOP BREAKING THE LAW SPICS.

Take your family and illegally live in another country. Americans don't want you here when you break our laws.

Oh, I'm sure they welcome anyone in Mexico without applying for citizenship! Definitely wouldn't lock folks up like criminals, amirite?

>Say you've tried time and time again
we're done. coming here is not a right, end of story.
you need to be deeply, deeply ashamed of your level of education. you should actively work to hide it by never speaking first ever again.
for real, you need to hide that shit. nobody wants to be around people as stupid as you are because your idiocy is outright fucking dangerous.

B. But laws are laws and failing to enforce them leads to a complacent society. Bye-bye.

C) Start a fucking revolution.

I'd choose C.

Die.

I can agree with that. The family is victimized in this but the family is also the transgressor. They did it to themselves.

>10 pictures that will make you say fuck having borders and law and shit

i assume this fine muslim man is crying because his 4 year old bride is out in public without a veil?

basically, this x1000

i am not entirely without sympathy, but c'mon.... do you think MEXICO would do otherwise? of course not! they will lock you up in a complete shithole of a jail, break up your family, and run a credit check before extorting everything you have from your family before sending all of you back home.

>Every single illegal immigrant is the protagonist of a hollywood movie
>somehow these people are ENTITLED to reap the benefits of another civilization

And we have to justify stealing oil from our enemies.

>Tht_Nigga_David
...um...yea....you have to go back

>>break law
>>not criminal
LOL @ his twitter name.....How sensitive of a person is he when "NIGGER" is part of his handle.

Tell me who is going to defend that other than a bunch of white feminists?

I've tried time and time again to apply for a legit job, but constantly denied because of prior felony. I see my daughter starving, my wife suck and unable to work or get better because no money for medicine and no jobs available.

So I'm sorry I broke into your house and stole your stuff. Also, your wife was screaming so I murdered her. Hey, if she called the cops, I'd never be able to pawn your shit and pay for my daughter's food.

>singletear.jpg

feelings based arguemnts are the lowest form of political currency Paco

Rot in your own shithole, or maybe work on improving your own country

The victim is our economy and the people that are fucked because they are just like the people border jumping.

Low IQ with no upward mobility... And now they can't feed themselves in their own country and are being forced toward the teet of the state.

You mean go to his job where he commits identity theft by using someone else's SSN?

Fuck that criminal for coming here illegally and putting his daughter through all of that. He has to go back.

There are legal ways to become a citizen.

Master b8 m8

Too bad you're trying to justify socio-economic parasitism.

U A GUD BOI U ONLY DUZ IT FO U FAMLY

>we are not criminals

Then he wouldn't be going back.

Don't you fucking get it already? Children WERE suppose to be his safety net. All these illegal scum do is play on West's propensity for pathological althruism, get that drilled into your fucking head already, all of you. They abuse our innate need to help others in need, they very vessel of West's prosperity and safety is now turned against us. And there is no end in sight

>deliberately put yourself and your family in a situation where it should end poorly
>get upset when it ends poorly

MUH BOIII. THIS PEACE IS WHAT ALL TRUE WARRIORS STRIVE FOR

Feels so sweet.
Reminder that you will soon be joining him, pedro.

>breaks law
>not criminal
Fuck you Paco, cry more.
Apparently do anything doesnt include keep applying am I right? Get fucked, illegals break our immigration laws and they have to go back.

>we are not criminals
Actually.

This shit make me laugh really hard...

>Argentinian dream: WIN THE LOTERY AND MOVE TO EUROPE
>Brazilian dream: BE A FOOTBALL PLAYER AND SPEND YOU SUMMER PARTYING IN THE CARNAVAL
>Colombian dream: MOVE TO PANAMA AND WORK IN A HOTEL RESTAURANT.

BTW: Argie inmigration laws are shit, we dont even have a border these days and the constitution of argieland invite everyone to live in this shitfest.

But i understand the idea of your post. Why everyone need to go to USA? There are a thousands countries where a man can have a decent life.

>NAAAA I WANT MY HOLLYWOOD SHIT!

lolyep

>we are not criminals
yes you are. get out and stay out.

B without a doubt, but I likewise accept that there are possible repercussions for this action. Question: Does his family get to stay? If so, mission accomplished, just not the way he wanted. If not, better luck next time. I feel for them, but I can't fix their problems.

Here's the thing, it sucks for his family and all, but I play mine and mine's success and well being above those and others.

Sucks you were born in a shitty country, but probably you're a mediocre (at best) person and serve my people no use.

Liberals having a problem with laws being enforced because feelings.

I'd sure as hell do the same in their shoes. Everyone would. I'd understand that any moment ICE could kick my door in and send me back and be fine with having to attempt getting back somehow.
Problem is that most people staying here illegally aren't faced with those issues they come from one of the largest economies in the world and simply like every human are greedy and want more.

>dont have a criminal record
>have a job

I can see why these extensive immigration requirements are far too difficult for most immigrants.

No one is starving to death in Mexico you lying fuck.

They even have enough to feed the Haitians that invaded them.

As for the Haitians, tough shit, thats what you get for slaughtering all the people that knew how to grow shit.
You eat mudcakes or you get gud niggers.

i don't have to let anyone in I don't want to. fuck off.

I'm white, I would provide.

Fucking bullshit. Mexicans aren't starving. It's not fucking africa ffs and even most of africa isn't "africa". They want to make money by flooding our labor market which drives down wages for Americans. They send as much money back to Mexico or central america as possible and then after a while they go back and retire. Fuck that economic model. It's not good for the US in any way. It's only good for Mexico. AND, those are just the latin americans that WANT to work. Many families come to put their kids in our public schools while they get welfare in states that ignore or purposefully overlook citizen requirements like California or Rhode Island. Fuck that shit. They need to go back.