Cold climate living: NOT Red Pilled

Living in a cold climate is retard pilled, not red pilled

Let's examine evidence (real facts that are true)

Humans are warm blooded. They die if too cold. All of them.
Your ONE example is an very rare exception.
Go outside naked right now , pic/time stamp and report back every 20 mins.

You can't grow food in the snow. You can't
The dirt is frozen solid. It's top cold. There isn't enough sun light. Plants need certain conditions to grow. Its science
Cold weather with snow isn't it.
Don't talk about winter vegetables. You cant grow anything in frozen dirt.
Science

Most animals migrate south to warm climates or.hibernate.. Another food source gone. Unless well planned and prepared you won't live with out modern convince.

You need shelter.
You need heat
Those are not free in modern society.

Infrastructure needs constant repair due to wild temp fluxuation cause expansion and contractions which crack the surface and require repair.
Tax money.

Seasonal Depression
Some of the highest suicide rates are from cold clime countries.
Humans aren't meant to sit inside with no sun light for months on end

Look at where most people live in the world.
Temperate climates.. Not extremes. Very few do.

Canadians have invented 22 inventions for the world in 200 some years.
It does not make inventive creative people.. Your life is survival.

Not red pilled. Just dumb
That's why most of the world doesn't

tl:dr Read it. Why bother clicking or commenting? It just reading. Its not hard. You should be able too.

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.lse.ac.uk/Kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2012.pdf
sciencemag.org/news/2013/01/how-survive-siberian-winter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being warmblooded is what enables you live in cold weather you fucking retard

Pros: If not fed/provided for by the government in a modern society as your post completely ignored most Orcs fuck off back to the tropics.

What?
If your body gets too cold you die.
Its science.
What are you trying to argue.here?

Pardon?
What are you trying to convey?
People like being warm?

I'm saying our special melanin enriched friends tend not be adapted for this environment and playing by your feudalistic setting that completely ignored the abstractions of currency circulation or government vouchers that can be used to provide heat/shelter in exchange for the necessary labor for these commodities, they tend to return to their place of origin allowing those adapted for such climates to live a very unvibrant existence.

So you're saying unless everything is provided by the.government, no one wants to live in the cold?

I'm saying that people lived in the cold for thousands of years just find and it surely suited them well for their wants and needs hence their lack of migration to other climates and eventually even led to the reverse migration of those from tropics to join their lands in search of the prosperity they'd developed for themselves.

See
I don't know what kind of case you're trying to make.
Lots of white people live in the warm areas.
You understand that right?
Literally no one lives in the cold.

You have to go back Prajeet.

Cold blooded creatures must exist in the warmth, or they die. Warm blooded creatures can live in the cold.

And had snow huts
Okay
In still don't get how it's good or smart?

Only if their core and blood temperature stay above a certain degree
You understand science right?
You actually can't survive more than a few hours with out lots of clothes on outside
Why is this so hard to grasp?
Its science
Hypothermia is real.

God I hate Canadians

Warm blooded means they can warm their own blood you dense motherfucker. You think polar bears are cold blooded because "HUUURRRR THEY MUST GET COLD AND SHIET"?

Considering you don't understand the basic concept of warm v cold blooded I think I'd have to spend more time than I find worthwhile to explain these premises to you.

Okay :)

you can die if you're too warm, too, stupid leaf. happens all the time when a heatwave swoops in over goatfucker countries. keeping out of the cold keeps people working, so only bums die.

Me too.
Does science and facts make you angry like a leftard

>t.

What the hell? Polar bears? You're imaging.
If.you get too Cold, you die.
It's science.
What are you confused on ?

Explain re basics then.
That's where someone with no understanding starts.
Please, from the beginning

I'm confused. We're talking about cold weather.
Why mention warm weather?
Why call me stupid? You're stupid talking about heat when the subject is cold.
Are you stupid? Stay on topic stupid

>imaging

You dense motherfucker is surely suggesting that wildlife in cold environment is fucking cold blooded right? Otherwise being warm blooded is an ADVANTAGE.

Indeed, human beings are not meant to live in the harsh cold, which is why those who do develop the best societies. There's a reason why nordic countries have (had? thanks sweden) the highest standards of living, people there worked hard to develop a functioning societies, unlike the technologically stagnant and mentally deficient beings that populate tropical zones. If you want to go join them, be our guest.

Go back to Pakistan if you don't like it then faggot.

Basics? All right, it's pretty simple, so I know you wont get it.
Warm blooded keep their blood warm (above surrounding temperature), cold blooded can't do shit about it except find some place warm.

you're being overly-pedantic about the cold being dangerous as the crux of your argument. just saying, the opposite isn't much better, so your argument essentially boils down to "living in extreme climates is bad".

Well one theory goes like this, working on your scenario that we are not in modern times and these non-issues still exist:
1. It is hard to live in the cold as you described.
2. It takes forethought and planning to survive a winter.
3. Those that are stupid and fail to plan appropriately die at a higher rate than those prepared.
4. The genepool is purged of morons, improving the stock of the people.
5. Improved stock of people goes on to find improved ways of living to increase their chances of survival, cycle repeats.
6. Eventually, it reaches the point wherein every sand person wants to come live in Sweden because they have grown so efficient and productive in their methodologies that they have an abundance of survival mechanisms to "share".

Basically living in the cold means that we don't have to live alongside gigantic faggots like you, most of the times. Good pay off.

But seriously, nice bait, kill yourself.

Look ma'm , I can only speak to what I've said. I never said anything about polar bears.
Your defense is based off imaginary polar bears I haven't mentioned.

What you said to me actually applies to you.

Are you seriously too retarded to understand the concept of an "example"?

Can you explain canada then?
Its mentioned in the OP

BEFORE modern times those places sucked, had snow huts and all the nice shit was down south.

They basically sat in the snow till tech showedup

Good argument for cold weather living.
Wtf I love winter now. This shit is red pilled

Sometimes I unironically want feudalism.
You'd pay your tribute to the king, he hordes it because he is a cunt and if the guy the next hold over you either help him out of neighborly pity or let him die because he is an alcoholic dumbfuck.

Better than welfare state nonsense where no one has to prepare for winter anymore ever.

Good job. If humans get too cold they die. Usually in matter of hours.
Skin can freeze in under 5 minutes at -40 and below
Frostbite. Frozen cells that are now dead
Humans die in the cold.
What are you trying to argue?

>cold climate
>NOT Red Pilled

are you a nigger or something?

No one is taking about the.other side.
You talking is pointless..
Has nothing to do with anything being discussed.

Eh sometimes its good rhetorical practice to argue with someone pretending to be retarded

Sounds dubious and far fetched
Good imagination

Just because we're warm blooded doesn't mean we can survive the cold. We don't have dense winter fur like natural northern mammals. Also, cold-blooded animals can and do survive freezing conditions. Have you ever heard of fish in the north you fucking retards, some sturgeon will live up to 100 years in freezing and thawing lakes. All fish except one species are cold-blooded. Also being a fish must suck

That you were full of shit about your definition of warm blooded
You're a reatard
>HAHAHAHAHA I was just pretending to be a lead paint chip enthusiast
>It was all part of my plan
Entertaining us? Ok, lol.

It keeps the niggers away, how is this dumb?

>flag
Oh.

I live in your country. What now?
Great counter argument. I see the high points of it now
Sarcasm

Yeah plus someone who can empathize with retards well enough to know exactly how they think is likely a bit behind himself. And it's fun.

>Most of the times
Can't read either. Maybe well have to go over your ABC.

What does a polar bear have to do with a human?
Do you think its the same creature?
Its 600-1000lbs, covered in thick fur and has blubber stores.
Its literally built to live up north.

Again, what's your point?

>migrate to harsher climate
>retards die out
>over several generations evolve the capacity for greater future planning, and ashoulder a result, greater capacity for abstract thought to conceptualize the future
>use these adaptations to create great civilizations and invent astounding technology
Meanwhile in perpetual summer land, the wheel is finally invented

>ashoulder
What the fuck autocorrect

That's not an argument.
Many ehitepeoe live in Texas, Florida, California and many other temprrate climates.

35 million live in canada

What is your world view?

>claim warm blooded is bad in cold climate
>creature adapted to the cold is warm blooded
>can't see the relation

My almonds froze to death.
>that's only one proof
Not poof, example. Don't need proof cause I am right.

This

On the very off chance you aren't being a worthless faggot fishing for (You)s, here is a paper supporting my claims based on the premise of your claims that it is easier to obtain food in warm regions.
personal.lse.ac.uk/Kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2012.pdf

You need to make sense if.you want to make argument ma'm

Humans die if too cold.
What doesn't compute with you ma'am?

I love it for the fact that during the cold winter months, my seasonal allergies don't bother me.

Last summer during ragweed season, my sinuses were so fucked up that I was getting terrible bloody noses.

Here is another article in the prestigious Science publication relating to how humans are still animals and developed increased fat stores by natural selection to survive in Siberia.

sciencemag.org/news/2013/01/how-survive-siberian-winter

So living in the snow is harder than living in arid, dryness with no vegetation?

Aren't you full of refugees?
How can you make that statement and try to mock me?
You probably have more blacks and Arabs them canada.

Not that j care. Just a really ass backwards statement

Where are you getting this from?
What are you trying to insult?
You image I saystuff and then argue.it.

You missed premise 6 of my post that you couldn't refute, which is that by the modern era such selection pressures had produced a society so efficient (Sweden) that all the people who had to simply avoid heatstroke to survive sought to reap the benefits of their efficiency (brownland).

Stop being warm

Even if he is were getting just as many (you)s from him. No matter one he's not the brightest bulb.
Smart trolls don't reply.

Congratulations, you're retarded!

You're delusional but okay
Those civilizations belonged to whom exactly?

Wim Hof.

Your argument is invalid, puny leaf.

Man I miss old Sup Forums.
We used to unironically have these conversations with actually decently intelligent lefties who knew about muh secret club through other nerdass channels like leddit.

Now its all newfags posting LE EPIC BOG MEMES XDD BRAISE KEK XD and ShareBlue reviving the corpse of CTR because they're assblasted getting the old lady to talk about Nazi frogs didn't do anything for them.

Sad.

1) he's obviously not Canadian, since Canadians can handle a bit cold.
Fact.

2) he's either a chink, a shitskin or just trolling because there's nothing else to do during the dark cold night.

What the fuck?
You're not a polar bear you retard
How can you compare a human to a polar bear?

same, except hot.

>Humans are warm blooded. They die if too cold. All of them.
Alright. I'm not reading past this, because you first called people retarded, then claimed that you would die in cold because you're warm blooded. That is retard tier reasoning. You're a retard. Stop it.

My guess is a loo trolling. Thread hit me in the feels because I can't get the real debate here anymore.

Would go to leddit for it but they've all their faggy downvote/shadowban suppression tactics if you git too gud for their echochamber.

Wow.
Learn human biology 101 please

>You're not a polar bear
prove it

>how can you compare a human and a polar bear?
What the fuck do you think comparing means? I think even behind your shitty LARP you fucked that one up for real.

Arabs, Europeans, anyone else who lived in a climate where food is not always readily available or descended from those who did

You should not be allowed a computer and internet access.

And moved where it was warm.
What's your fucking point?
They made nice shit after they got warm.

Humans die if too cold

The fuck is so hard to grasp?

you might be right leafanon
but cold climite is humbling
the reason nords across the globe are based is that they already have to fight nature to survive artificially

It's been too cold up here a long time ago, long before you filthy Syrians started arriving.

Die.

Who is that.
One person makes up for the whole human race?

Okay. Go.make your thread to cry in
Try /r9k

These people think warm blooded means they can survive in the cold and humans don't die in the cold.

I'm stupid though for knowing biology.

The OP was implying that the ancestral movement to shitty areas was retarded
My point was that this event killed off the retards and made us smarter as a whole

What the fuck are you on about boy?
Who is Syrian?

You're a fucking moron dude, you got absolutely rekt and I'm just lamenting that you're the best thing resembling an actual not an argument to debate because of the rest of the people who aren't /ourguys/ on Sup Forums these days are fucking concern/rage troll shitty Dem ops.

You're a fucking moron because I explained to you selection pressures increasing survival traits in the cold and even went so far as to link you two papers on increased intelligence and fat deposits in the cold and the best retort you can muster is telling me to go to /r9k/ when I'm disappointed that your retarded ass is the only real counterargument here anymore.

Suck my dick friendo

>Give up after all attempts at bantz and "arguments" pull a malaysian airline.

>de..delete your account

Full on fucking retards.

Kids claim they are polar bears
Humans don't die if too cold
Warm blooded means your an furnace or something to these kids.

Holy fuck. What happened to education?

You have no bantz. You're not smart enough
You said you're a polar bear trying to win am argument
You're an idiot

Don't ever reply to me again just freeze to death already you filthy subhuman, there's no use for you.

Why is it that populations in colder weather climates are typically smarter?

You think gulags would work in Canada for people like him?

Read the science article I linked you dipshit. People adapted for fat deposits in a similar fashion to other arctic animals in Siberia.

Anyway 10/10 troll lad, fuck you and your mother cunt

No.
You're a moron. Look at where most people have and do live.
Your high school paper means nothing.
Serbs is your example. Serbs are the world?

Cry much?
Are you a girl and 10?

They're not?
Maybe that's why?

Is there some version of Rome hidden in the far north of Russia?

>10/10
Nah, one third of the posts were his, that's abysmal.

Hey man. I've missed you. How's the weather today? Cold I guess? Pretty cozy here. Heatwave is over. Cruising at a comfy 28c. How are you feeling today?

I need one to leanr to love the.cold?
Okay commie
You canadians are def the work of a commie leader.
Who is Justis dad?

All the challenges you listed are what caused us to advance civilization beyond simple hunter-gathering in the first place.

There's a better image of that statement, but have this one.

Don't forget cold air has higher levels of oxygen. Your brain needs oxygen.
Don't forget crime rates (especially violent crime) rise drastically in the summer.