/R/THE_DONALD IS REDPILLING THE COMMIE CESSPIT OF LEFTY MILLENNIALS ON REDDIT

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ts4x3/in_total_on_planet_earth_about_12_of_people_are/

Made the front page today^. The comments are full of discussion about white genocide. This made me curious about the rest of the subreddit because I hadn't visited in a while, and it has gotten drastically more redpilled.
There are hate facts and redpills being thrown out left and right. Some comment sections remind me of my first time coming on Sup Forums as a libshit.

Come help redpill /r/the_donald. If we take over reddit we've already won the culture war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y-TdHAVGQH4?t=2m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our little boy is growing up so fast *crys*

Bump

Diversity is a codeword for white genocide

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white

Bump

Since /r/altright got shoah'd I think they are probably the best subreddit left.

I wonder how successful this redpilling of the Marxist hive that is reddit will be

Sup Forums creating /r/thedonald was the most impressive thing to come out of the election. It is redpilling normies faster then pol could have ever dreamed of. Its glorious.

>a turd told a turd they were in a cesspit.
Your point?

research shows that reddit is unreadable garbage

but it is the perfect front for injecting redpills into common society

Sup Forums is still the van exploding boogeyman, Reddit is so mainstream that the leaders of countries feel fine going on there with their name clear to the world

Subvert reddit, and things like white genocide instantly become household questions and discussions

For people who've already made up their mind on the subject, it's probably about as convincing as an article on white privilege would be to us. People who aren't as politically savvy on the other hand can be convinced before they fall into the trappings of mainstream marxism.

How can they talk about all this while completely ignoring the JQ??

But r_thedonald cant be red-pilled.
He's functional retarted.

>id

The JQ is the hardest redpill to swallow for most normies.

>Want to make a liberals head explode? Tell them a group of 7 white people and 1 black person is more diverse than a group of 8 black people.
Wow bruh deep

maybe, but you wouldn't know it from r/politics. it's really, really bad.

>hate facts
Wew lad

it's just a collective interminable autism screech

and shills do most of the screeching, if i were to guess

that's what r/the_donald is for, and is doing right now
bit by bit they chip away at the foundations of marxism over there, they aren't very bright, they sure as fuck aren't skilled, but as the commies have shown, throw enough people at a problem and eventually they'll trample it
all that would make it better is some Sup Forums anons just dropping old and new redpills into to the pool for them to grab and spread around

meetup.com just sent this out to everybody:

Meetup has always served as an organizing platform for a wide range of political views, welcoming everyone from the Howard Deaniacs to the Tea Party. Meetup will always welcome people with different beliefs.

But after the recent executive order aimed to block people on the
basis of nationality and religion, a line was crossed. At a time when core democratic ideals feel under attack, we feel a duty to spark more civic participation.

Last week, we created 1,000+ #Resist Meetup Groups to act as local hubs for actions on behalf of democracy, equality, human rights, social justice, and sustainability. Already 50,000+ people have joined.

These #Resist Meetups are open to anyone who want to create a bright future that's rich with opportunity and freedom for all.

Meetup exists to connect people so they create opportunity and make the world they want. We hope members take these Meetups forward to be powerful together.

Sht use to be so good in pedo shot rapist ama era thn it got censored to sht we need something new

fuck I hate this world

>Conservative nu-males

How much edge can I get away with on there? Might want to drop some Redpills, and I'd like to know how much I can push.

>+Redp

From the meetup.com facebook page

Donna Abramovitz
I'm very offended by the Ivanka Trump ads popping up on the evite i received. I'll be sharing this information with my friends. No one wants to see that in their kids invitation.
Please remove these ads.
Like · Reply · February 10 at 5:26am

Evite
Evite Hello Donna! I apologize for the advertisements that are appearing with your invitation. Could you please send me a screenshot of these advertisements to [email protected]? Thank you!

This is how feminists really started to call it, if you have undeniable truth backed with solid data and they have nothing else to say. I wish I was kidding.

was never really into reddit. if i wanted to talk with normies i'd go outside.

>(((abramovitz)))
every
single
fucking
time

A fair amount of edge. No racism though. As long as you present factual evidence in a convincing way anything can pass.

>Hey guys come join us on Reddit :D

When will you r/The_Cuckold niggers just fuck off already?

I got banned really quick just for saying i wanted to ban all the muslims from the usa,

>reddit

Nah.

Lads I think /r/D has surpassed us.

I mean what the fuck do we even accomplish here anymore?
Meanwhile they're skullfucking reddit and raping 1000s of normie eyes so bad that they needed to change the site's algorithms to try to censor them.
We're just sitting here not engaging like the fat kid who thinks not being able to get a date means we're too cool for prom.

i got banned for (((echoeing)))

r/T_D is where all the autistic retards go to upvote propaganda. They get triggered by anything short of North-Korea style leader worship. They are not red-pilling anyone because they are so click-baity and pathetic.

The irony is the way datamining works she at the very least looked up the controversy to get assblasted over but more than likely viewed her actual clothing line.

Black Lives Matter.

Whites are a global minority. If anything we need to diversify Asia and Africa with OUR presence. GIB ME YO COUNTRY RICE BOI

>+Redp

T_D has enough activity that it could vote on /r/politics and try to compete with real ideas on a real stage but they'd rather cry and shitpost and fuck with the website. They segregated themselves into a little paranoid cry shelter and insist that every one else is too brainwashed to talk to. That's why they ban absolutely anyone that questions them.

>inb4 deleted

Are they graduating from civic fags to full fledged white nationalists?

>Civic Nationalists become White Nationalists

They all do, on a long enough time scale

Would I get banned for point this out?

Telling people that whites make up less of the global populations than blacks are to the American population tends to really make them think.

>Someone stands up in the politburo in China, says "Diversity will be our strength, we will bring in a million from Indonesia, a million from Sudan, a million from Syria, a million from Botswana, a millio . . ." and a shot rings out and that was a quick trial, he won't be standing up and saying that ever again there.

lel

The Donald is basically one of the most active subreddits. It's comparable to a default subreddit without being default.

They talk about soros all the time.

youtu.be/Y-TdHAVGQH4?t=2m38s

We still tend to be the rapid hivemind of ideas that manufactures red pills.

T_D is just the really buff arm we use to shove those red pills down the throats of everyone we encounter.

/r/politics is heavily censored.

Why play by cuck mod rules?

Yeah. This is actually pretty insightful.

Just downvote everything on their front page to stop it from seeping to the front.