Is it okay to be gay pol/?

Hey i need to know what you guys think of gays.

is it ok to be a fudge packing faggot pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

why do you think this is ctr
pol has always been a place to discuss degeneracy of homos

>Don't like them.
>Nope.

No.

Whats electric mike doing in there?

>is it ok to be a fudge packing faggot pol?

No, and anyone who says otherwise has been successfully conditioned by the jews

Yeah. As long as you don't push your agenda on myself and my family.

Should we burn them in the ovens?

im bi, i could fuck dudes but im only romantically attracted to woman

desu i don't see how gays can be happy with another guy in a long term relationship like a heterosexual relationship can be

Them digits, kek clearly wants punishment for faggots

cry more nigga
im right wing and don't support gay marriage or any of that lgbt shit

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay. Just don't be a degenerate faggot.

bi=faggot

:( stop hurt me

of course it's fine, just don't make everybody else hear about it. don't promote your lifestyle as something to be admired, and be a normal functioning part of western civilization, don't act like a faggot.

You did gay shit cause jew got to you

actually i haven't bc im afraid of AIDS so i stick with woman

As long as you keep your sex life private (all sex lives should be private) and don't raise kids. Two men holding hands in public because they were both born with a brain abnormality isn't a thread to western society.

Bro.... Quit letting the jew lie to you, your not gay

makes me think

sucking a dick while halal is shameful
sodomy is oven tier gent, sorry

be gay but be
>a man
i fucked a guy who was into anime and shit, and literally bored when not fucking him so he flips out and says is all you think about is sex? fuck yeah dude why'd you think i met up with ya? to watch anime?

>You did gay shit cause jew got to you
the oldest tale

Do whatever you want in your privacy so long as you're a decent productive person on the outside. Don't project your lifestyle onto kids (does it really even need to be a lifestyle?), and that includes doing anything gay in public. Most the "hate" is brought on by your own actions, or the actions of others in your community. I wouldn't have any issues with gays if they weren't putting their fetish on public display and influencing the youth.

Oldest true tale

naw you need shocking

this the latest pasta trend?

PIZZA GATE IS REAL,

JOHN PODESTA = CHOMO

Pizza gate is real goy

no it's not okay, you fudge packing ~

/thread
/sage

kill urzself

You're still queer, easily influenced by Jewish tricks. Kys abomination.

T. Underage

Are (you) me?

I don't think there is anything wrong with having an attraction to the same sex. but sticking things in your ass, spreading AIDS and being a degenerate nuisance is not ok. you don't have to have anal sex to say that you're gay. you don't need aids to be a homosexual. STOP PUTTING THINGS IN YOUR ASS!

This pretty much.
Don't be afraid to have your own real opinions. Just cause you're gay doesn't mean you have to act and dress like a stereotypical faggot, laughing too fuckin loud all the time, drinking insane amounts of liquor and hunting for dicks.