Why won't Drumpf release his tax returns?

Why won't Drumpf release his tax returns?

cuz hes a dirty jew

This

Because he has never had a job, he just run business that paid tax.

He doesn't want people to find out he doesn't pay a cent in taxes and is getting money from Putin.

He knows that he has paid not penalty for not doing so, and it enrages his enemies.

this t b h really

he doesn't pay them

Shut up nigger.

So he can do what Obama did. Wait for his 2020 opponent to attack him with it only to nonchalantly release it and steal the news cycle.

Because it's a waste of time

Yeah because Obama really needed to pad the news cycle in his favor the fucking day before we killed bin Laden.

Because he won without having to release them

To hide that he's taking money from Russia. The IRS aren't snitches.

How much time does releasing tax returns take?

I think that's more of a testament to the ineptitude of Republicans everywhere. I bet most people who voted for Trump fell for a Nigerian 419 scam at some point.

dirty nigger

Kek

Why should he?

Nobody actually fell for the
>I'll release my tax returns, I just don't feel like it right now
argument any more than they did the
>I have a defense plan I just don't want to tell you what it is right now
or the
>I'll solve all my conflicts of interest, I just don't feel like showing you right now

They just don't care. They see a red team getting points and that's all that matters. They "won" and it doesn't matter that half the white house staff is board members of Goldman Sachs, coal companies can dump mining runoff directly into rivers, and banks have absolutely no limit on overdraft charges. They won. It's a game.

He's been under an annual audit for years.
Not sure if he is allowed to release it publicly.
Probably amount to 13,000 pages at least.

Because he was ACTUALLY born in Kenya

Holy shirt
BLUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Because he doesn't pay his taxes, doesn't want people to realize he isn't nearly as rich as he claims, and is most likely involved with shady, overseas deals with Putin.

I thought his tax return was released.

>he isn't nearly as rich as he claims
i think it's mostly this

literally his entire brand is built on duping people into thinking he's rich
if the truth came out he'd be ruined