Sup Forums movies from the last 10 years

Sup Forums movies from the last 10 years

best edition. you can't beat these 3, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1lLL7ZRyDg&t=55s
technologyreview.com/s/423871/cell-phones-microwaves-and-the-human-health-threat
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A Serious Man
>Sup Forums movie

it's a great movie

youtube.com/watch?v=h1lLL7ZRyDg&t=55s

have u ever seen city of god?

yes. I much much prefer elite squad

The Cohen brothers have been delving into morality and religion more often lately; A Serious Man was a good one but Hail Caesar! is better.

noice, make some more movie recommendations dude, i'm on a 6 month vacation and have nothing to do

God Bless America is what Sup Forums wants to do

Elite Squad is a good movie
check'd and as posted above, Elite Squad and it's sequel is also worth a view.

ive already seen'em all, except a serious man, which doesnt really get my interest

>except a serious man, which doesnt really get my interest
Same.
How far off were the movies from what was/is going on in those areas in Brazil?

I liked hail caesar too. serious man is still my fav of theirs tho, altho oh brother where art thou is great too

pic related

i think it is really close to the truth, but my city is not a bit like real so i'm not the right person for u to ask this, sorry dude

already seen it, its fucking great, going to watch the next one with my mates this saturday

cool, I plan to watch it soon too

that's about all I got

Sweden: The Movie

Are these movies actually shit? Something tells me they're going to be boring as fuck and only useful for talking points between hard-right edgelords. I've heard Sicaro is good, but would I enjoy it as a non-edgelord? Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate good films. I just don't want to slog through some boring shit because some retarded stormfront fuckers think their shitty propaganda movie passes as quality cinema.

Sorry for the aggression, Sup Forums already broke me with their shit taste in pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

okay wtf is serious man about, i tried watching it but i just couldnt get into it. Is it that good?

hell or high water
there will be blood
the art of killing

Can anyone explain why this is great? Looked like a total normie revenge action movie to me!
Who has time for that shit?

It's cool thanks anyway. What's your area like? Nice area to visit? I'd like to someday go but I think if I do I'm avoiding the big cities for safety.

Sicario was decent, I don't know why everyone has their panties in a bunch about it. Since someone brought it up, City of God is one of my favorites. I've watched it a bunch of times and it never gets old, I always catch something new

Sicario and Tropa Da Elite (and its sequel) are some of the most exciting and honest action cinema of the decade.
Serious Man is the Coen brothers struggling to reconcile mid-twentieth century American secular Jewishness with zzzzzzzz.

Was definitely normie but the action was done really well and it didn't try to be something it wasn't. Think the action of the matrix but with a forgettable story

Naw. Sicario is actually pretty good. It's tense.
I thought i remembered it as fast start, slow middle, fast ending. Instead, upon a second watch, it moves along pretty good.
We'll acted too. Brolin could've got a supporting Oscar for it. But muh sensitive subject feelins

Cheers anons, I'll pop it on tonight and give it a look.

its a really well coreographed and filmed movie with a very great aesthetic backstory and acting, but the main story in and on itself is quite meh really, great movie nonetheless
i dont think you would like visiting my city very much, brasília is really quite boring, i recommend you to go to porto de galinhas and porto seguro if you want good beaches and sao paulo if u want to go to parties and that kinda stuff, but be careful in there, i think since u are a gringo people will propably try to scam you in poorer areas

if you're a liberal/feminist, sicario especially will cure you of some of your delusions

it's good. it's a morality tale

How was sicario a Sup Forums movie? It was painfully obvious it was meant to be a blue-pilled jew movie.

curitiba seems like a nice place for parties too and people in there tend to be more polite, at least thats what im told

It's pretty aesthetic, too.

I also liked Incendies, Enemy & Prisoners from the same director [French Canadian].

Different tastes. I just skip over the action parts in movies!

>I just skip over the action parts in movies!

femanon detected

u seem to have nice taste, recommend us some stuff famalam

I remembered one more

damn mate, u really do have top tier tastes

:)

you recommend something then

Plebs go home.

zulu, get carter, happy people, a year in the taiga, anything by monty python, tinker taylor soldier spy and THX 1138

* happy people: a year in the taiga

cool, I will check them out. tinker taylor soldier spy I've heard good things about especially, haven't seen yet tho

btw, I'm sure you've seen bus 174, eh?

great film too

>get carter

which one? remake or original?

that reminds me. this film is fucking awesome, and the only actor ian fleming mentioned by name

the original, i'll add these two movies to my list, thanks mate

seems like a great movie too

I liked hail caesar a lot but my parents didn't understand it, they said it was boring

Hell or high water was excellent

>when the villain is a Black and a Swede who are concerned about muh environment and will kill off the entire cell phone operating population to stop global warming or whatever

keked

Dumping obvious ones. I've seen these threads a lot. Redpill movies should get you thinking about shit or be manly.

Lets get these out of the way.
>Bond films.
>Westerns(True Grit, any Eastwood film, Assassination of Jesse James, etc).
>They Live.
>The Matrix.
>Gran Torino.
>District 9.
>American Psycho

Others.
>Play/
>La Haine
>Closer
>Blue Valentine
>The Seventh Seal
>Dr Strangelove
>Eyes Wide Shut
>American Beauty
>Yojimbo
>The Hunt
>No Country For Old Men
>Gattaca
>Nocturnal Animals, solely for the highway scene. The rest was meh.
>Le Samourai
>The American.

>THX 1138

I heard this was good and I want to see Lucas' early work. Will watch.

>Cell Phones, Microwaves And The Human Health Threat

>The microwaves that cell phones emit can interact with human tissue in an entirely new way, says theoretical biologist at a government lab

technologyreview.com/s/423871/cell-phones-microwaves-and-the-human-health-threat

>THE EFFECT OF MICROWAVES ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf

>tfw no microwave in my apartment

feels good. It's not even that hard to reheat something on the stove or in the oven.

>missing the point

you got a cell phone eh?

cell phones communicate using microwaves

even if you don't own one, you're still within range of the towers

I know its normie, but I enjoyed War Dogs.

Whiplash was really good, but it isn't really a Sup Forums movie.

here watch this instead. real america needs saving. only the truth can set us free.

That's funny, my dad didn't let me get a cellphone as a kid. He said it was cause he didn't know about the effects. Glad I didn't get one til I was 18 desu.

Nice digits, and I second Whiplash, should have won that oscar instead of Birdman. I think the teacher had a conservative outlook on things if that's Sup Forums related.

Forgot link ther buddy.

>cook oats on stove guaranteed stuck to sides
>microwave 2 minutes with faster cleanup

lmao what? Just heat up the milk and poor it on the oats silly!