What Does Multigender Mean? 10 Questions You May Be Afraid to Ask – Answered

What Does Multigender Mean? 10 Questions You May Be Afraid to Ask – Answered

everydayfeminism.com/2017/02/what-it-means-to-be-multigender/

> The idea of having multiple genders is new to many, and downright frightening to some.

> It’s time we advanced the mainstream discussion of multigenderism beyond just the absolute basics of “Is it possible?” (Um, yes.)

> 1. Is Being Multigender Different From Being Transgender?

> Being multigender doesn’t necessarily mean that you will make any physical transition. It also doesn’t necessarily mean that you disidentify with your assigned gender.

> Multigender people can identify with – and even present as – their assigned gender, but because they also identify with one or more other genders, they are still included as transgender.

> 2. Why Is This Distinction Necessary?

> It’s necessary because it’s true to life. Many people experience more than one gender, and the fact that they do deserves recognition.

> Discovering – or sometimes creating – the best fitting term for you is truly an act of radical self love, and one that diversifies societal perceptions of gender.

> 4. Can Multigender Identities Include Neutral, Negative, or Partial Genders?

> Yes. With the exception of genders that are appropriated from marginalized groups (see below), multigenders can include any type of gender imaginable.

> This extends to identities such as agender or neutrois, which refer to having no gender; demigender, which refers to having partial gender; and antigender, which is the opposites of another gender (like antigirl).

> 6. What Pronouns Should I Use for Multigender People?

> The answer to this is the same as for everyone: Ask, and then use whatever pronouns you’re told to use.

> And, specifically, use all of them.

> If someone gives you more than one pronoun to use, don’t just pick the one that’s easy for you and ignore the rest. Use them all, and if someone asks you to use one more than the others, do that, too.

I have been unable to find a comprehensive list of every multigender – although there are some lengthy lists out there – but here are just a few more examples of the multigender identities that have been described in our culture:

Amorgender – gender that changes in response to a romantic partner’s
Mirrorgender – gender that changes to reflect those around you
Ambigender – two genders experienced simultaneously as equal and unchanging
Chaosgender – gender that is highly unpredictable
Genderfuck – a subversive gender that can be singular or multi
Demifluid – having multiple genders where some are fluid, while others are static
Collgender – not pangender, but having too many genders to describe
Endogender – having multiple genders that all relate to a specific gender construct, e.g. mascfluid
Cyclogender – gender that changes with hormonal cycles
Fissgender – having highly disparate genders, as in “fissured”
Domgender – having multiple genders where one is dominant over the rest
Gendervex – having multiple genders, each of which is unidentifiable

>if you dont agree with something youre frightened of it

I hate the left

>Gender is a social construct
>Basically just ideas
>Hey but it's not a choice we swear
>Just look at the transgender people that feel the need to transition and act like one of the two basic Genders literally every culture has had
>don't worry we're on the right side of history
Wew

> Sup Forums made me sympathize with a dictator who killed millions of university students and intellectuals

I finally understand why, Pol Pot

Sup Forums pot did nothing wrong

I fucking hate these people so much. They spread feel good ideas not routed in fact. They can't even describe a gender without saying feminine or masculine. Or they are force to make up arbitrary and capricious bullshit like this() to explain how they are special and unique.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>With the exception of genders that are appropriated from marginalized groups (see below)

Did they just add rules to how people can identify themselves? This is how liberal logic begins to implode

Its just a millennial way to make themselves even more special and different

>Multi gender is just being bisexual
>Instead of being vers, top or bottom they are now multigender

I bet you all my fucking money these multi gender fags are just bottoms who occasionally like to top

t.gay poster

>everydayfeminism

this is a site even tumblr hates kek

This fills me with rage.

>8. Is Having Multiple Genders Appropriative?

That depends on the specific multigender identity in question. Many genders are culturally specific, including some multigenders.

A prominent example of a culturally specific multigender is the Two-Spirit genders of some North American Indigenous groups. Because it’s impossible to access these genders without being part of a specific cultural context, it’s inappropriate for outsiders to claim any Two-Spirit gender.

Multigender identities can encompass many gender identities at once. If any one of the genders included is culturally appropriated, then the overarching identity also becomes problematic.

Pangender people, in a literal sense, identify as all genders. The problem is that “all genders” includes culturally specific genders that must not be appropriated.

Many pangender folks are sensitive to this, however, and identify only as “all available genders.” Some have even moved away from the term toward the word maxigender (maxi- as in “maximum”).

Jesus

>antigender
>antigirl

Multigender=mental disorder

>two-spirited
Either it's fucking multiple personalities or just special shit to make you seem more interesting than you are. It's feel good bullshit.

It means straight faggotry, and it means it's the actual battleground of the elite to destroy us by culture warfare.

Every day we stray further from god's light.

If gender roles are bs conservative shit. Why create more?

What does multigender mean?
it means cleansing bolter round

So basically they're all just faggots

Can we just call them faggots?