He definitely knows something

Waves of attacks personally aimed at him even though the FBI cleared him. What's he brewing to have leftist in panic mode. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/james-mattis-iran-secretary-of-defense-214500
rt.com/news/376288-iran-sponsor-terrorism-mattis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IDK OP maybe they just don't like the cut of his jib

definitely has nothing to do with diddling kids

The Democrats/Leftist/Globalist are in a frantic mode to stop Trump at anything.

If Flynn is removed, they will go into a feeding frenzy.

As long as Trump does not bow, they WILL BREAK.

Nah flynn is an actual Thernovich following retard

bump

this

Flynn thinks Iran is our biggest enemy

FIRST IT WAS PUTIN

THEN IT WAS BANNON

THIS WEEK IT'S FLYNN

NEXT WEEK WILL BE

manafort

Makes sense...waiting till they get to Reince and repeat.

Wait what? Did I miss something?

>resigns over contacts with Russia
wtf is going on again, pls stap

He just resigned.

Welp. He bowed.

Just crawled out of a cave. Explain this situation to me in 3 sentences of less.

Kek

The pissing tapes are real. Trump is shitting his pants.

Well it's true..looks like they have General BetrayUs on the menu.

Miller's next.

You niggas literally so young you dont remember the last time a cabinet member quit.

Pretty sure it was holder in like 2013 or 14

Lol, dude it's been 3 weeks and more than half of the country is already against the delusional FAKE president. This will be icing on the cake.

this is "the resistance's" idea of "resist everything."

His letter he read on cnn

lefties think thy won lmao

This was a win for the Deep State and the media.

They came for his inner circle and got one.

Fill the position with Patreus just to piss them off.

Sp basically the guy had too much baggage but the DNC is so inept they didn't manage to make him bow out during the confirmation hearings?

Its not that big a deal usually the opposition party gets 1 or 2 nominees to bow out

Checked.
This is part of the (((plan)))

Whenever anything goes wrong it's Putin's fault. They've been doing this for years.

Shareblue tactics tonight : ridiculous references to golden showers

Didn't they do that like just the day before last or so?

I wonder what they had on him?

this is part of (((PLAN)))

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Not gonna lie here, former trump voter here, it's really funny to watch him crash and burn like this, but he's seriously considering using the nuclear codes.
#trumpgrets

>Flynn thinks Iran is our biggest enemy

but Mattis thinks that too, and he's much more dangerous

>politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/james-mattis-iran-secretary-of-defense-214500

>rt.com/news/376288-iran-sponsor-terrorism-mattis/

either way, you americans are fucked

a war is happening soon and some of you will die in it

its just how your economy works, think of it as a blood sacrifice to the Military Industrial Complex God

meanwhile, i'll watch it and laugh from the safety of my irrelevant country, in my father's villa 10 blocks away from the new Trump Tower

Trump keeps forgetting to tell his hired Russian stooges to pretend they're not Russian stooges.

Communications with Russian embassy before election is illegal.

Flynn has resigned.

Don't worry, we can send you all of the guys we release from Guantanamo. Expect an influx after we bitch slap the Iranians.

Lmao how can u be a former Trump voter u tard, no new presidential elections have taken place. Ur vote is with Trump until 2020

Lurk more.

Communications would be no more illegal than if you or I were to communicate with them. Go reread the Logan Act.

>fbi clears hillary
>corrupt shill jews
>fbi clears someone else we don't hate
>why are liberals chasing smoke where there's no fire?

>Flynn thinks Iran is our biggest enemy

You misspelled General Mattis, bud

pfff this guy Diyab from Guantanamo you sent isn't even that bad and he probably is the last one we're taking since the government is changing (and he's leaving as soon as he's granted any visa from anywhere else as he publicly said)

enjoy your ptsd after a couple of years in the next Iran campaign

Who pays you?

The day Obama put sanctions on Russia, Flynn called to tell the, "not to worry," and that "a Trump administration would be much more favorable." Arguably an act of treason, but suicide in the intelligence industry.

>y-you're a shill

Mattis tried to push Obongo for a conflict with Iran over and over again. Google it, friendo

That's a tremendous stretch. It would hardly be the only time somebody's been accused of treason or violation of the Logan Act by angry morons on the internet, though, so whatever.

Apparently this was tactically useful in some way, and I'm shore there's no shortage of good replacements.

Elaborate. The way I see it the leftist are going to use this as a launching pad to stage more attacks.

I'm sad about Flynn but it's too late for (((them))), (((they))) will lose this week. Bigly!

I'm sure that when Donald J Trump is president, that our holier than thou god-emperor will surround himself with the "best" people. Don't worry.

Stay mad, cuck. At least I will be fighting for freedom.

Of course they're going to use it to stage more attacks. But what has been accomplished here?

1. We have another onslaught of prepackaged and poorly-constructed talking points to observe.
2. Only people soft in the head would be demoralized by it
3. Apparently for whatever reason the Trump people figure this is the right way to play it. It's not hard to imagine good reasons or bad reasons.

So like our resident beaner suggests, if this wasn't the "best" pick then let's see if the next one is better. Not everybody is an emotionally unstable virgin fat catlady having hot flashes while she watches soap operas.

Oh oops sorry lined up the wrong flag with the wrong post. I meant the guy below you.

wtf i love democrats now

Hey faggot..I like watching soap operas, while I sip on muh chai yoga tea

>2. Only people soft in the head would be demoralized by it
Oh shit Trump is Finnish

fugg

liberals think we're in a cold war, while they bitched at conservatives for 30 years about how innocent the soviets were. They are braindead jewish robots, dont worry about it. Should be fixed in about a generation.

>They are braindead jewish robots, dont worry about it.
Yeah because the Jews always lose

they do, only in the last 100 years of europeans going soft on them have they been able to accomplish anything.

Not everything is a conspiracy theory.

He just made an incompetent mistake.

no such thing in current year

How do you just call a Russian ambassador? Also didn't the FBI clear him?

Well you have to message his secretary on Facebook so that then he'll friend you and then that way you can get his number.