Hey Sup Forumsack what do you think about OITNB ?

hey Sup Forumsack what do you think about OITNB ?

Just started to watch it yesterday. Pretty fucking Great.

kill yourself

>checks flag
nope

FALLIN FOR THE BAIT

Pussy dies for our sins

honestly i wasnt hating it during the first season until it became a tool for the sjw agenda.

guards fucking prisoners, lezzies, tits and asses, it was kino for a short while.

Don't know. assume its just some kike show about lesbianism.

also kys

fpbp

Finally Captain Janeway is being the bulldyke I always knew her to be

My wife works as a prison psychologist. The show it literally horse shit. Most bitches in jail don't fuck around and would have cut up that main bitch.

Lockup is the real deal. Prison is boring. More boring then you could possibly imagine.

((They)) are trying to turn female inmates in to strong wymyn. They are only in there because of men and the patriarchy.

she kick ass

Are you retarded are just 12 ?
The prison in the show is a Minimum-security one.

You think everybody girl in jail get cut user ?

Mom security is filled with people who have ((behaved)) themselves. Just like SNY yards.

There are gangs there too.

Lol I shouldn't even acknowledge you fucking faggot. Go watch your lezfag show

also my new game is to try to count all the new moles on Piper's face every season

First two seasons are good. the third one is PURE GARBAGE. UNWATCHABLE.

Isn't this a chick show? For retarded chicks?

Give a shot to season 3

Worth it for ruby rose tits even if you dislike the show

you'd be surprised how much rape happens there, but that isn't in the show. some big hairy momma will decide her rotten pozzed pussy needs licked. comply or get stomped.

i laught

she looks like a more masculine justin bieber

jb with titty

how many of those non-sleve tats are real i wondered... that fucking crown thing?
I mean she hates herself so i can see them all being real, but i can see (((them))) adding a few more tats to punch it up.

No one get a crown inked on his side boobies ?

My gf watched a half episode and turned it off. Apparently it is boring as fuck and she has some trash-tier taste. The shows brainwashing failed on the most basic level, the straight female level. Fuckers completely missed the target demographic. Idiots.