ORVILLE DAM THREAD #4 THE SITUATION IS FLUID EDITION

Streams:
youtube.com/watch?v=JxbDJlruQ-4
youtube.com/watch?v=i8BEiuJI8o0
youtube.com/watch?v=fCnvDd2YamU
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411

Other urls found in this thread:

abc10.com/news/local/verify/verify-was-the-oroville-spillway-damaged-in-2013/407976121
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4221808/Officials-warned-Oroville-Dam-12-years-ago.html
sfgate.com/news/article/Shasta-Dam-sees-biggest-release-in-decades-as-10929327.php
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
krcrtv.com/krcr-news-channel-7-live-stream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its NOT happening.

t. not DIDF

Even Californians think San Mateo is absolute cancer that deserves it. Blieve me.

So the consensus is that the rains coming starting mid-week will cause the spillway to fail?

That'll hold em.

Wouldn't tetrapods be more appropriate?

abc10.com/news/local/verify/verify-was-the-oroville-spillway-damaged-in-2013/407976121

evidence of damage in 2013.

Is Sacramento red or blue?

whats going on? is that water flowing over the emergency spillway?

Sacramento red. But San Jose is blue, who's also getting affected.

Already flooding?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4221808/Officials-warned-Oroville-Dam-12-years-ago.html

ER link 3 uranium found duhfuk?

did california drowned yet??

sure they are releasing millions of gallons just to avoid a bigger collapse.

Sot thats just to prevent erosion at the base?

Not since the last time. The rains resume Wednesday.

not yet.
If it takes out sacramento I might take up religion.

Yes

some chemist left uranium in his garage after he died

I imagine so; I'm not sure what else they'd expect to accomplish with that small addition of grout and rock.

Reminder.

Oroville is not the only dam nearing critical fill levels

sfgate.com/news/article/Shasta-Dam-sees-biggest-release-in-decades-as-10929327.php

ANY FUCKING TIME
ANY FUCKING DAY
LEARN TO SWIM
SEE YOU DOWN IN
ARIZONA BAY

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

kek, please...

Commiefornia written to Trump for free gibs. that didn't take long. Federal aid is like welfare cause California fucked up right?

also, its only a 2 hour drive away from Oroville dam, both connect to the Sacramento River

Praise kek for double trouble

Anyone know if there are dredges or barges or ferries anywhere on the lake? Moving material by helicopter seems utterly retarded and ineffective.

I just checked the 2016 map, they went blue this election.

What happened to California being in a big league drought?

this season of Trump Saves The World has too many fucking filler episodes, especially after they left so many subplots from last season unresolved. admittedly, the season did start strong, so hopefully it turns things around next week.

They are trying to prevent a hole from eroding UNDER the concrete spillway.
When that happens, the whole thing collapses.

Water piping under the concrete will destroy it

It's never going to be enough regardless and a helicopter can get away. Every time they sent a barge everyone involved would know they might be sending a crew to their doom.

They got a shitton of water and snow dumped on them in the space of about a month or two. Dams that were almost empty are now full-to-bursting.

They said "climate change" too many times while staring into a mirror

WHAT THE FUCK

HOW MANY NIGGER DEAD?

That area is predominantly white and everyone around it consistently votes red, my dude.

They are saying there is already a hole on top of the emergency spillway

This might really be Keks doing. Showing Calibfornia how wasting so much money on trendy safe spaces and sanctuary cities when they should've been focused on infrastructure comes with consequences.

1. This is NorCal, so Nevada
2. Scientifically impossible but I'm not going to explain for the nth time how fault lines work because I highly doubt you'll listen anyway
3. Maynard is a liberal cuck now so do with that what you will

we should bait them into Oroville, meme a "mass loot"

Rain is going to fall on all that freshly exposed soil on the emergency spillway and to the right of the man spillway. Landslides are a realy possibility.

none yet, but by wensday or thursday it will be Katrina 2.0

Isn't there no federal gibs until they abolish the sanctuary cities?

These threads the R&R for the anons working on draining the swamp: (((edgy Sup Forums threads))) AKA pizzagate and (((A Grand Jihad))) AKA Muslim Spy Ring in the government.

Thanks OP, stay hydrated!

PRAISE THE LORD!

Is this actually I've or old footage

>757
thoth is watching, press ctrl-alt-del three times to pay respects

Calm down m80 it was just a stupid song quote

live i think, but it may be from a few hours ago.

oops wrong pic

There is no more drought in NorCal and parts of the Gay Area. SoCal still does but it's waning off severe and there's no more extreme drought anywhere. These storms really did a number on it, that's for sure. There's even MORE rain coming at the end of the week.

>Is Sacramento red or blue
Don't matter. It's SYMBOLIC! The state capital.

Haha - Yes!

God is great!

Nice bro.

>oops wrong pic

How can either of those ever be the right pic?

But I don't want to die, I'm just as Repub and hate SJWs as much as the rest of Sup Forums :(

waste of diggletts

>But I don't want to die

Move out of California before God destroys it.

Any new developments since last night?

honestly I'm just mashing my phone screen without even looking at this point

Streams all going dark. If anyone has any good links pls post.

maximum damage control. Situation seems stable, but the future rainstorms will probably turn everything to shit.

I'm confused. The Oroville dam is nowhere near San Mateo county. Nothing is happening there. Nothing will happen there as a result of this.

It isn't just like the John Cusack movies, though. Almost no one dies in earthquakes. It's tsunamis you have to worry about. Of course, this current tsunami isn't an act of God but instead an act of garbage infrastructure.

>Every time they sent a barge everyone involved would know they might be sending a crew to their doom.
Nonsense. As long as there's no water going over the spillway, it should be safe enough to work. There's no reason they can't have people floating topside until the water level hits 901 again. And then it's just a quick speedboat ride around the corner to the marina and dry ground.

krcrtv.com/krcr-news-channel-7-live-stream

Only have a newsfeed, they aren't showing much live though

San Jose is getting affected too though, I thought? SJ is only like 25 minutes from SF.

Main spillway is absolutely fucked, erosion is very bad.

water levels have dropped only 6ft, by 24 hours they will be lucky to have dropped water level by 8ft meanwhile destroying 60% of the main spillway.

I have it on good confidence that they will reduce outlet volume tomorrow.

kek wills that they won't drop water levels more than 20ft by Wednesday

Thanks, Oroville is set to be anally pounded in the near future

You sure it wasn't because the God Emperor turned on HAARP?

California hasn't been wasting money since Schwarzenigger left office. Even the teacher's unions hate Moonbeam.

It appears so

The main spillway is still gushing out water? I know the emergency spillway eventually stopped having water go over it

They're trying to drop the reservoir level by 50 feet.

They stopped publishing inflow levels into the lake. All this emergency repair is being done so they can say they tried to stop the e-spillway from failing which is inevitable

Damn, I guess this is their last hurrah until all that rain destroys the spillways.

This is the reason

checkd and c0nfirmed.

How much will the next rain raise the water level?

>Almost no one dies in earthquakes.

reddit pls go

>having to fap to arthur

stupid nip wtf are you doing to me

what cunt

>It's tsunamis you have to worry about
Not to mention Haiti did not have any up-to-date infrastructure whatsoever.

Oh fuck off, that is an observatory, not a reverse radio telescope.

Why couldn't God drown Los Angeles or Hollywood?

Good ol' lamias.

God works in mysterious ways.

Because surrounding it are Republican white suburbs so fuck that. It needs a good aloha snackbarring at worst.

Hmm, I wonder

6 gorrilion feet.

Who's the mayor of London again? I just keep forgetting.

The tsunami in Haiti was barely worth mentioning. Only caused 3 deaths, of the 100,000+ from the earthquake.

Is there some way someone would spill the quick rundown on this rundown spillway?

What is meant by that is that Tsunamis are more devastating in built up 1st world countries with good building codes, since flooding would be far more dangerous and devastating than an Earthquake unless it was the San Andreas going nuts.

Even the San Andreas going nuts is a stretch. All of the building codes have been updated to hell and back throughout the generation. Northridge really /woke/ people to just how dangerous living in the ring of fire really is.

what's going on?

>Rothschilds drink from Oroville Lake
>Oroville Lake supplies water to aliens (Extraterrestrial and Beaners)
>Possess flood-like abilities
>Water france with an viscous but clean fist.
>Fill castle moats globally.
>Direct descendants of the ancient great lake water line
>Will water the first cities on Mars (Oroville will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of water purification research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood drink Oroville Lake water.
>Oroville Lake is said to have lead levels at -215ppm levels only existant in Vault 7 glaciers.
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a large flood that will drown the sin of the world originaitng from Oroville Lake
>Supplies heavy water synthesis labs
>You likely have Oroville Lake water inside you right now
>They learned fluent water circulation techniques in under a week
>Nation states entrust their water reserves with the lake. There’s no gold in water in the Chesapeake Reserve, only the Oroville Lake reserve
>The lake are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, it is a timeless entity existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know its ultimate plans yet. We hope it only floods california..

Hey, I just fapped to that, good taste.

Get /cozy/ and watch a slow motion 8/10 happening

what about that train you fucking faggot. neck yourself shill.
>california
>not wasting money

Anything from Sac up is red as fuck. That's why we want to split from the fucking parasites in the south.

A 700-foot tall dam in Oroville, California's capacity hit critical levels, causing the emergency spillway to have to be used, but at lower than designed draining rates that caused bad erosion.

now the levels are lower, but the main spillway had major damage and has a huge hole in it causing water to erode the hill the dam is built on badly

Either the erosion will cause the dam to fail or the several days straight of rain will make it overflow and fail.

Damage to Sacramento very possible