Did the Jews control the monetary system in Rome?

Is there any evidence or suggestibility of this? Particularly in the 3rd century.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump you faggots, fuck pol. you guys talk about garbage ass shit. you're all half retarded.

Simple.

When were Roman coins, clipped, shrunk or changed in any way to reduce their overall value while keeping face value?

Molymeme

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

Of course not dude. The Jews were mostly contained in Israel and the few that were friends of emperors and members of the Roman government basically were token Jews that partitioned to their people in Israel on Rome's behalf.

Rome fucked its entire currency all by itself. They had this really stupid law that forced all nobles to hold 10% of their wealth in land, which created a huge bubble in the properties market. Furthermore, they inflated their currencies by stripping the precious metals out of their coins. They also had this epic technique of distracting the commoners from economic problems with literal bread and circus.

Yes but they were converts. Also they might have had Carthaginian ancestry.

I'm trying to find evidence that the money-changers referenced in the bible were responsible for Roman inflation in the 3rd century. You bring up some good points but I think you're totally undermining their influence in that time.

Usury nigga.

I don't know the romans wheren't the best on archiving such things they lived in the present for them there where no meaning with archiveing.

But the roman empire atleast had their own kristallnascht where they destroyed all jews stores. So the jews probably had the same influence.

>Usury nigga.
Well I know that Justinian attempted to curb usury, but that wasn't until the 6th century. And I also know that Edward Gibbon credited the Jews with sizeable responsibility for the fall of the Roman Empire, but I haven't read his book about it yet. I want to put the pieces together, m8. There should be enough recorded history from around this time.

With each successive emperor with increasing severity until the value of the denarius was effectively inflated in the same manner as the Zimbabwean paper note, only slightly more pathetically because the coins from the generation prior actually looked significantly nicer?

>the roman empire atleast had their own kristallnascht

Source on this?

Romans where degenrate and weak from their luxuries. They relied on barbarians to fight their wars and let their own greed crush the empire with in figheting.

The destruction of the Temple that the Jews are still whining about 2000 years later? A tiny Jew city trying to rebel against the mighty Roman empire? The fuck you think happens? Hint: it involves a lot of crosses

Jesus christ Sup Forums...

Jews had literally no power in the 3rd century.

YES. look at pic related it's a jewish roman banker Jucundus from 20 AD. he looks exactly like the kikes today they haven't changed a bit

sorry can't find it. Read it a book and know it was linked here before.

This is pretty much the case, The late roman empire had a foreign majority centuries. This clearly bit them in the ass multiple times, but their country was so big they never really had a choice.

not the same event

Fuck no. When the Jews got uppity toward Rome, the Romans responded by slaughtering their people, crucifying the survivors, destroying their nation, and scattering them across the world in diaspora for two thousand years.

The modern Jewish banking elite come from medieval era money lenders who began their rise to power by funding the expenses of European nobles and monarchs. Once they got their talons on that power, it was theirs. And the rest is history.

Oh yeah thats right they got the shit kicked out of them like 3 times by the Roman Empire.

>The destruction of the Temple

You mean the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem after the Jewish uprising in 66 ad? That doesn't sound like what he was talking about.

bump

actually the roman era of judaea is considered the voluntary diaspora as many jews left their homeland and became very wealthy merchants throughout the roman empire.

my guess is during their first diaspora to babylon they learned alot about business as babylon or chaldea were referred to alot in the bible as the land of merchants

Or maybe i'm thinking of medieval or the renaissance, hm. I just remember there was a kristalnacht in italy in their northern provinces. I know it was before germanies kristalnacht becuse the book was writen in 1917.

I've wondered about this. Heard on here that (((they))) were able to manipulate the romans like they do America, never looked into it

>forced purple pigeon meme

Remove your tin foil hat.

Regards,
Your Best Ally

Christianity, a branch of Judaism was the downfall of the Roman Empire. It created divisions and morally and politically demoralized the populace within the Empire which was a mortal wound. Once their long standing cultural and military traditions were forsaken they were finished.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion

actually the nose is completely different. and ears.... look at the earlobes (or lack thereof)... and the lips.

I think you need your eyes checked.

Jews were the largest minority in the Roman Empire, 10% of the population. They had a massive amount of influence.

here a fun watch. it's long but worth it. should be required viewing desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s

Your time is coming Schlomo. We haven't forgotten what is written in the Talmud.

I don't think anything you said here can be disputed, but this doesn't disprove the notion of usury having an economical impact on the early-mid Roman Empire.

Christianity didn't help, but probably not the sole reason for Rome's fall. In any case, the Greco-Roman religious traditions are a lot more interesting than any offshoot of Judean desert horseshit.

Jews really didn't pick up usury till the Middle Ages. Ancient Jews didn't have bias toward specific professions.

The ancient ones didn't but they certainly dominated merchant positions and to some extent banking by the Roman era.