Dictators of Color!

who is pol's favorite POC dictator, general, or all-around asshole?

Mugabi as hes begging the whites back

Fpbp

Pinochet of course

Amin
Kim Jong Un

Not that I support them, just for the lolz

why do we love jammeh now?

I considered him too, but he's white. Look at him.

another african… but did he ever have surgeon's switch people's arms & legs around?

General Butt Naked rules.

Turkmenbashi

Saddam Hussein is the only correct answer.

I didn't know Amin did that.

Probably one of the most bat-fuck insane dictators of the 20th century. He was a country doctor for years but eventually took power as president before becoming severely ill and possibly sustaining brain damage, becoming notoriously paranoid.

He's a preacher now. Strange how things work out

idi amin expelled all pajeets form uganda
Hero of Gambia against zionist barrow regime

/OURNIG/

KONY 2020

Hitler

>inb4 Hitler was white
>dark hair
>white

Whoa. I have to learn more about this guy. Wasn't this bitch friends with him?

Duterte

FUCK. I came here to say that.

Kony 2024

I'll support KONY 2020 as long as it also is followed by the organizer having a breakdown and masturbating in the street.

Duterte is probably the only nominee here two has thrown a man from a helicopter.

She indeed had ties to the Duvalier family, IIRC. However, sometime in the 1960s, Francois kicked out most foreign-born bishops from Haiti, earning an excommunication from the Catholic Church.

They made a film about his sudden piety called The Redemption of General Butt Naked. It's actually a close look at a twisted individual coercing people to tell him he's a good person despite the horrible things he'd done in the past.

He would actually go around and find children whose parents he murdered in front of them... and then DEMAND THAT THEY FORGIVE HIM RIGHT THERE ON CAMERA. That guy hasn't changed at all.

Whoah.
>kills commies
>curses Kennedy to death
>holds an election with pre-marked ballots
This guy's intense.

>The regime’s propaganda stated that “Papa Doc was one with the loa, Jesus Christ and God himself”.[11] The most celebrated image from the time shows a standing Jesus Christ with a hand on the shoulder of a seated Papa Doc, captioned, “I have chosen him”.[31] Duvalier declared himself an “immaterial being” as well as “the Haitian flag” soon after his first election.[32] In 1964, he published a catechism in which the Lord’s Prayer was reworded to pay tribute to Duvalier instead of God.[32][33]

>Duvalier also held in his closet the head of former opponent Blucher Philogenes, who tried to overthrow him in 1963.[25]:132 He believed another political enemy was able to change into a black dog at will and had the militia begin killing black dogs on sight in the capital.[34]

He also claimed to be a Voodoo deity and consulted a witch doctor when he was seeking the whereabouts of a political rival. The witch doctor claimed that the man had turned into a black dog. Duvalier subsequently ordered all black dogs in the country killed.

Dictators always have the best uniforms

Not a dictator, but definitely an asshole. My kinda guy.

Idi Amin was hilarious like a black trump

RARE PIC
Lets trade

I don't remember if it was related to the Munich Olympics, but didn't Amin give refuge to terrorists who hijaked an Israeli airliner? Like, they knew they could fly the plane to Uganda because their buddy would keep them safe.

raid on entebbe