HOLY FUCK CNN REPORTING MICHAEL FLYNN RESIGNED

THIS IS NOT A LIE! THIS IS REAL! WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP DOING!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/831353443059118082/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good riddance

.What did he do wrong?

Not fake news.

He lied about having contact with Russia before the election.

BUMP

Why the fuck would he do that

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trumpgret

>tfw Petraeus' parole officer doesn't clear him to take the role

what da funky fucks

Shariablue, what ever are you doing in here?

It was after the election and before the inauguration.

>Why the fuck would he do that

he was a mole whose mission was to legitimize the Russians meme

It was probably Flynn's decision.

Trump will likely keep him in the loop as an unofficial advisor on national security.

You didn't vote for Trump, Hilltard.

Even the BBC is reporting that he has been found by the Justice Department to have misled Pence. If he's a mole he was shit at it. If he's not a mole he was just overeager.

If you lie to the President, get the fuck out. That's all that needs to be said

Its the right thing to do. Instead of dragging it out, he got it out of the way.

He directly lied about his Russian contacts and what he discussed. It's better he resign than a public "trial" so to speak with the (((media))).

>Trump is rid of an employee who wasn't good for the job

AWWW FUCK YEAH MASSIVE DEMOCRAT VICTORY

Let's not forget, he was, and may still be, a registered DEMOCRAT.

>MAXIMUM REDDIT

Didn't Manafort do something similar?

twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/831353443059118082/photo/1

Why am I a redditer for knowing basic information?

NOOOO FLYNN WAS BASED AND GOOD KREMLIN RELATIONSHIP

WW3 incoming?

Because

Reddit Niggers have spacing issues.

Like this

>Why am I a redditer for knowing basic information?

Get out

hes assuming that your a redditor that would be happy to hear this news. To them this is a victory.

>Even the Big Black Cock

Kek is this true??

ALL THE BEST PEOPLE

TREMENDOUS

CTR trying to play on Sup Forums atm

yes and I think theres was another guy then Kellyanne took over. Its not a big deal really but leftists will cheer for a few days and expect memes saying how the ebil trump administration is being slowly taken down.

Because you post like a numale cuck bitch. You just stink of reddit. Try harder next time.

What sort of relationship do the Bogdanoffs have with Kek?
Are they regarded as equals? If so, then was use do the Bogdanoffs have for meme magic?

Called Russia the day Obama announced sanctions on them, and allegedly promised to get rid of the sanctions once Trump was in office (a crime, since Trump wasn't in office yet but Pence was sabotaging Obama's diplomacy). More relevantly, he claimed he never did it, and Pence went out saying the same, so he made Pence into a liar.

Either Flynn was acting on his own, or acting with Trump's blessing. If the latter, the happening has only just begun to happen.

I haven't been to reddit once in life you dumb faggots.

One does not just simply talk about PizzaGate and get to walk away...

I am surprised

he was 10,000% unqualified and a literal russian shill

get fucked into non-existence with your shitstain of a son you moron

lmao

whew thanks for this fake news update that confirms my worldview against all indications to the contrary

WTF I'm a Cruz missile niw

>>Why the fuck would he do that

Why would he lie? Because promising to overturn Obama's sanctions before Trump was in office was legally dodgy.

Why would he call the Russians in the first place? That's the million-dollar question, innit? Either he was acting alone to try to make policy by himself, or he was acting under Trump's orders.

He's been mentally unstable for a while now - wsa good reason why he was fired as Obama's DIA.

Hard to name another presidency that has become such a clusterfuck in such a short period of time.

lol, CTR or MoveOn.org

Was just read on cnn.

Nice try ctr.

Buncha yeasty dyke cunts

Trump has no compunctions about saying:
"YOU'RE FIRED!"

He's been under investigation for ages too. I doubt this is the end of it: If more from the Trump camp are involved in this back channel stuff wth the Kremlin it will come out much sooner than later

He was set up. One of Obama's landmines.

Obama really hates Flynn.

Maybe this is why Putin killed a ton of dudes. There were also leaks in Trumps administration.

Yates also got fired.

can I get a quick rundown on micheal flynn? memes are also welcome as I am a bogdophite

>CNN reporting
>this is not a lie
???

Well shit, any potential replacement, lads?

how mad are you going to be when its true

You mean one with this many domestic enemies?

You're fucking right

Doing what he usually does

Trump's cabinet gathers in the board room. The air is thick with intensity as the president, Flynn, and the rest of them sit for the final meeting of the season.

>Michael, did you lie to Mike Pence?
>N-no Mr. Tru-
>PRESIDENT!
>Yes! President Trump, no, I didn't lie to Mike-
>Yes or no, Michael?
Trump looks around the room in mock disbelief. Jeff Sessions chuckles at the gesture. Meanwhile Michael Flynn is feeling the heat. He tries to reply but his lips are chapped
>President Trump, I...
>You know what I don't like Flynn? I don't like liars in my cabinet. You know what? You're fired.

Fox and Drudge have it too.

BELIEVE ME

Big shilling effort itt and all others.

At this point it's been treason and sabotage for 4 weeks

Trump really has to fire as many people he can find that were hired during Obama's tenure.

Flynn meets with Russians to discuss ending the Cold War because China is rising.

This is some Game of Thrones shit.

The people who are saying "Winter is Coming and Winter is China" are being shut up or shut down by powerful forces.

we
fucking
codes.
get
Trump
Not
Trumpand burn.
seriousness
letallcan't,hilarious
Thishere.guygonnaisinformernuclearwatching Butthevoter

I can't believe we let Trump have access to the nuclear codes.

Trumps going to get impeached if they prove he back channeled with Russia

Citation

>The best people

He lied to Trump then, he must go.

Media is gonna make him Oliver North. We going Iran-Contra now.

Hit up them 1980s music.

Its all ironic right now

I bet the nerd virgins are getting double pay right now.

Reince Priebus is next. One of these CIA shills leaked the Seal Team 6 raid.

First a trial, than start hanging these fucking traitors.

Trumps administration is trash can. Trump is hugely fucking unqualified to be president, he cant even keep a clean house, he probably knew about this shit too.

Yeah, either Flynn was acting alone and trying to be a Shadow President, or Trump was trying to sabotage Obama before taking office. Neither are good looks.

Even if Trump is innocent here, Flynn might not be the only head to roll.

No he ain't. Media and Obama holdovers are trying to manufacture an Iran-Contra scandal.

Muh Tom Clancy intrigue.

We back to a White Man presidency.

Trump is playing quantum 16d 4k chess at this point

All of the senior staff are leaking shit because he is an ineffective fucking retard who gets off on people playing power struggle for his benefit. So they all use leaks to try and fuck the other over and it makes them all look stupid because he can't get his people in order.

>THREE (3) WEEKS INTO THE JOB
>CABINET LITERALLY RESIGNING AND CRUMBLING

Way 2 go Meriga, makin me real proud of u

>taking obvious copy pasta seriously

As long as the Republican base likes Trump and Republicans control the house, he won't get impeached. He's safe until at least 2018, no matter what happens.

HOLY SHIT BREAKING FUCKING NEWS JEB BUSH IS SET TO BECOME THE NEW NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR OF THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION

SLOW

AND

STEADY

Rofl you naive dumb fuck

Pawn sacrifice.

I see a lot of people are panicking. I'll just wait like always.

PROBLEM DUMPFKINS?

'unqualified'
>30+ years of military experience including multiple overseas deployments in combat roles
>former director of Defense Intelligence Agency
....but not qualified.

>registered Democrat
>pro-choice

OK, I'm 100% convinced he's not qualified now

There's some parallel universe where it's going just like he said it would

>trying too hard

He ruined his credibility.

If he lied, why would he lie over such a thing? And if he lied about that, what else would he lie about.

Now this is shilling, looks like its real now boys

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trumpgret

So let's get this straight, he was offering the Russians certain things in exchange for what?

The Russian "conspiracies" are looking more and more true every day. Can't wait for the piss video to leak desu, it'll be surreal to watch trump just sitting there as Russian hookers pee on a bed. We know this is the type of person he is given the bus tape where he said he liked to grope women while he was married.

Why is the Military-Industrial complex too pussy to pussy to focus on China.

Stuck in the motherfucking Cold War while China is trying to build a military super power.

Here we have Flynn trying to be John Snow and talk to the people beyond the wall.

But others are like, "Fuck that. We gotta fight Russia."

He fired one Attorney General, who was an Obama pick basically filling the seat until Sessions got confirmed, and one National Security Advisor, who had already been fired by Obama and was a Trump guy.

That Flynn was previously fired by Obama for being nuts, at least, lends credence to the theory that he acted alone.

You sound like the_donald incarnate.

This.
I would prefer pence even though he's an extreme conservative to this incompetent piece of shit. Trump is a fucking joke, the idea that he's president still baffles me, he's been a joke since he announced and he's still a joke now.

>You mean one with this many domestic enemies?

Obama didn't have enemies, eh? LOL

The excuses are incredible.

C'mon guys, this is what we wanted. We wanted a hilarious shit-show, didn't we?

>Justice Department 'concerned that Flynn could be in a compromised position'
>Warned Trump officials that Flynn may have lied about nature of Russia contacts
>Feared Russians could blackmail Flynn over apparent lies about contacts

What?

canadian voting in a US election. fucking idiot.

What are the fucking CHANCES that Trump didn't totally know about and endorse this. Maybe Pence didn't, but it's unimaginable to think that Trump didn't. Flynn got busted because he did shit on his office phone and it was taped, as many of the calls are at this level.

I can't wait for the season finale of this shit.