Redpill on how many dimensions-chess Flynn's resignation is. 13? 69?

Redpill on how many dimensions-chess Flynn's resignation is. 13? 69?

kek

He's here!

1.5D

Unsure.

Here is his letter though ctr

Inb4 shills gang up like other threads and claim fake

Shareblue uses times like these to try and brainwash Sup Forums users who sit in the middle of this subject

What is it he actually lied about?

Discussing US sanctions with the Russian government.

80x10^5th dimensional

0. Trump will be impeached by the end of the month.

I used to be a big trump supporter too, but this is the last straw. Having a president this heavily influence by Russia is absolutely disgraceful.

trump isn't gonna get impeached, it would take much much more than this.

I don't even like trump, but be realistic you faggot

>Trump and Pence show that they will not tolerate even the slightest betrayal of their trust
>liberals somehow warp this into something beneficial for their side

>mfw Flynn was the leak

It's the beginnings of the Pence/Preibus cuckservative coup.

But seriously we can't let this, etc you know the rest. But seriously who gives a flying fuck

He resigned. Big deal. Business as usual tomorrow.

it's certainly not 2

Trump is famous for firing people. We shouldn't be surprised that he fired someone.
He set up his inner circle with multiple redundancies
>Flynn versus Mattis
>Bannon versus Priebus
Then he makes them compete. The Apprentice was a blueprint.

I heard he is being replaced by Petraeus
True/false?

Oh, ok! *Whew!*

No kellogg

>my tenure as NATSOC

all three weeks

Goddamn (((pence))) is responsible for pushing Flynn out. Flynn is a good guy, dare I say lads- OUR guy.

CTR, tsk tsk.
>Fucker lied
>Fucker got caught
>Fucker is out the door
The swamp is draining itself now.

What got leaked?

>Flynn is a good guy
He was a goddamn neocon obsessed with Iran it's a good thing he's fucking gone this fucker damned his subordinates find evidence linking the Bengazi attack on Iran and Chimped Out when the rest of the DIA told him there is none.

Flynn had some good ideas on FP. Hope Trump finds an even better guy.

>half of Sup Forums says Flynn was hawkish on iran
>other half says he dindu nuffin, was against globalism

Which is it?

Flynn is responsible for Flynn leaving. He is the one who pushed for the instant implementation of the "Muslim ban" instead of giving it a rollout period like Trump originally wanted, and we see how that blew up across the country. That casts doubts on his strategic planning ability. This Russia convo thing is either a distraction from that fact for the MSM, OR in the eyes of the God-Emperor; lying to Trump and Pence makes two major strikes against Flynn for screwing up His long-term strategy. Bad planning, diminished confidence.

This isn't xD chess, this is Trump betrayed by one of his own.

Haha nice call. He's a little bitch, he turned on us and called us Nazis during the election. Praise Kek.

>claims Flynn is a neocon, meanwhile Flynn wants to make peace with Russia

faggot CTR drone

Mattis, arguably the most respected man in the military of the past 40 years, is fairly hawkish on Iran also.

Its an issue with all the present flag officers because they were lower grade officers who saw the debacle of the hostage crisis that carter and the military fucked up badly.

To younger officers like myself though, I dont see Iran as much of the boogey man because they havent done much except get into dick measuring contests with us near their waters.

Russia and China do the same

>bunch of fantasy ramblings

(((pence))) lied and got Flynn booted.

If you trust closet homo pence more than our guy Flynn, GTFO, cuntrag

Flynn ain't our guy shill.

Flynn was the deepest op.
This thing w.ent wildly off script.
No one expected Trump to fire him for something so menial.
I just want this board to know that Trump is not controlled. I repeat this. This decision was made by the presient against the advice of everyone in his administration.

Iran was also fueling the Shia wing of the Iraqi insurgency.... lots of blood on their hands

I know plenty of young officers who parrot CNN talking points, admire John McCain, and think Trump is "a little out there." If you're an officer and you don't think Iran needs to get freedom'd hard in the ass, you're a rarity.

>It's the beginnings of the Pence/Preibus cuckservative coup.

EXACTLY. Trump is meeting (((Christie))) tomorrow. This is NOT GOOD

>This decision was made by the presient against the advice of everyone in his administration.
This is precisely the opposite of all the reporting I'm hearing.

Consider it a free lesson!

>ctr drone thinks cute video = an argument

Faggot, Flynn is an anti-globalist, based guy who wants peace with Russia

Who the fuck do YOU support

zero

The Trump administration is poorly put together and Bannon is trying to consolidate power. If he does he will fuck it all up (as we see here).

but CTR AND SOROS CAN RUN ROTHCHILD "non profits" in our country and others in an attempt to cause unrest and lead towards 1920s NWO goals?

#RUSSIASTOPPEDTHENAZIS (YOU LIKE? LOL)
#ISUPPORTFLYNN

Ditch your fucking proxy, slavcuck.

lol, I'm sure your bonus is measured on such a thing but in reality "number of tweets" is not a thing that has currency. ya'll are fucking way outplayed in this shit, just go home before you are consumed by your own failures.

You talk funny

>Le Russian shill maymay

Find a new board faggot.

i'm like 2 percent slav, and i live in the city of champions..

u mad CTR SHILL FAGGOT.. we got 6 rings.. u got how many?

I don't know if it ia a chess move

But his resignation certainly will the anti iran war side of the trump wing down.

nice little reminder of who is in charge, yes?

Correct the Record’s staff (18 and counting) is crammed into a newsroom-style bullpen in the back corner of the offices of American Bridge 21st Century, Brock’s Super-PAC. “They’re always there; they’re always working around the clock,” former Clinton White House adviser Paul Begala says of the crew. “I always tease David that he finds all of these nerd virgins and locks them away in a vault where they never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid. But God Bless them!”

You brockgobblers sure are obvious

This Flynn shit is just ANOTHER thing that adds to the proof that Trump can't handle the presidency and makes poor choices. Trump needs to be impeached IMMEDIATELY!

Trump is going to destroy America if we don't get him out of office soon.

He's trying to remove Muslims from the country that were BORN here and are FULL citizens.

The ICE raids he ordered have law enforcement literally breaking down doors and taking people like maids and landscapers out of the country and separating them from their kids... sometimes violently. ICE is literally assaulting these people for NO REASON... break down the doors and beat these people with batons just because they can.

Trump is escalating foreign affairs to the POINT OF POSSIBLE WAR... maybe even nuclear war. Flynn was a bad choice by Trump and it's just one of many many MANY bad choices. It's not going to stop until Trump is removed from office or we start World War 3 and crazy shit happens. Trump is trying to incite the KKK to murder black people in the streets. He's also trying to incite regular white people to murder blacks.

Trump is threatening to cut off funds to various cities around the nation because they don't want to deport innocent working immigrants. Trump is trying to get these cities to either MURDER, incarcerate, or just deport these people. He's literally trying to get the feds into these cities to basically hunt down and shoot undocumented immigrants ON SIGHT.

Trump wants to be a dictator. He's trying to use executive orders to obtain more power for HIMSELF than ANY president in history has had. He wants pure unadulterated authority to do ANYTHING.

FUCK TRUMP.

Most White people in this country need to be contained somehow and possibly imprisoned until they are reeducated. If that doesn't succeed they need to be imprisoned for life or just killed.

FUCK BLIMP! IMPEACH NOW! NOW!

I don't even care about any of this, just here to laugh at CTR shills

Sounds like he came from t_d

All

Those

Reddit

Spaces

It looks bad that Trumps losing another person so early In his presidency, but at least he's not defending keeping con artist in positions even when they're caught dead to rights like previous administrations.

Still doesn't look good though.

is flynn taking the ultimate lead for his country. in resignation..

so that after all this garbage media is shuting the fuck up..

the american people see that russia didn't hack trump to win, and that he looks like a hero?.. i'm skipping some steps there.. but is this 4d underwater chess?

trump doesn't shoot from the hip when it doesn't look like epic winning is forthcoming...

i really like flynn. he has an outstanding record.. he isn't a kike shill.

FOLLOW THE LAW OR FUCK OFF.

MUSLIMS FOLLOW THEIR LEADERS, WHO IN THE MIDDLE EAST PREACH THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA VIA IMIGRATION.

YOUR EITHER A SAND NIGGER
OR
A FUCKING JEW

I'D KILL BOTH ON MY LAWN.

Right, got it!

SEDOC REALCUN

Former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get ahold the nuclear codes!

>Iran needs to get freedom'd hard

> dick measuring contests with us near their waters.

>Russia and China do the same

I wonder why they are so worried?

I always had a hard time believing this, in large part of because who pushed it. And my experience with intel vs the actual situation on the ground suggested lots of confirmation bias by people with old grudges.

>I wonder why they are so worried?
Because they are authoritarian states that constrain fundamental human freedom.

Go fuck yourself.

>Muslims from the country that were BORN here and are FULL citizens.

Like Huma Abedin? Good.

One and three.
One-dimensional in that Flynn lied. You don't want liars in your administration, especially when it's about Russia and the lying dying failing lamestream meteor is trying to push their Russia narrative.

Three-dimensional as a warning to the rest of the administration. Their presence at the White House is conditional. If they fuck up, they're out.

This is why I'm not worried about some of the sketchier cabinet picks dike DeVos. If she fucks up, she's fired. We know he will, and Flynn is being made an example of.

He's a patriot, so he's probably fine with it, bummed but understands that it's for the greater good and the integrity of the administration.

It transcends the concept of dimensions

You can only impeach a sitting president if he commits a crime, not because you don't like him. What crime has Trump committed? Learn what the impeachment process is before you make yourself look like a fool.

no such thing in current year

>186000 tweets
>60000 by actual human beings
>10000 distinct individuals
>5000 americans
>3000 voters
>2000 democratic voters

This means something.

wtf, i hate trump now

Ivanka vs.. Omarosa?

2D :(

Trump wrote that last paragraph himself. LUL

Nice projection CTR

Not buying it. FAKE NEWS.

Trump knows priebus is the leaker so he is laying the trap with a fake resignation. Reince leaks it. Then, after media chimpout he can further discredit them for reporting fake news.

Then he fires priebus.

Just another light day of 4D chess for grandmaster Barron