Want to know why white women are more attactive?

Want to know why white women are more attactive?

Look at an Aryan face. Notice the colour variation on the cheeks? Only white women have these features. If you look at their entire body, there are shades of white, pink, brown. Look at a nigger and you can't see their features because of the lack of contrast. It's the same reason it's tough to distinguish the expressions on a black dog.

Agree?

So how's autism treating you, OP?

Jaws look a bit Asian, maybe Finnish, agree?

more reasons, too.

Actually niggers have gray tones on thir skin

Blue eyes. Fuckin' blue eyes and light/red colored hair.

White women a best.

Why are you so creepy? I bet you are as ugly as this post.

^Found the nig

Actually, I myself am a white women, and I think all women are beautiful even if you think otherwise. Go fap in a corner.

>t. Nigger

Roset cheeks. You guys always miss that. Only white women have those. You guys should appreciate rosey cheeks more.

Or maybe it's easier to see blood under skin that has less pigment

Way to prove your point by posting an airbrushed image of a woman with makeup on. Why are people on this board so fucking stupid?

What is it about OP's post that's "creepy" to you?

get help

Yep, white skin shows more shading and shadow so you can see the geometry easier. White skin also doesn't hide blemishes/rashes as easily so you instinctively know they're healthy.

Fuck I love being white.

I would take pic related over the girl in OP everytime

Oh yeah.

Possibly.
Where do Mexican females and the color variation of vaginal lips fit into your theory son?

You know the rules

t. Nog

She's an Anglo. Florence Colgate specifically.

White women were beautiful but the jews have targeted them to be bred by subhumans to destroy them and the women love it.

Women have always been traitors throughout history. They will always fuck the agressors and winners of wars. It is a survival tactic.

Look at the french women that fucked nazis. The japanese and other Asians that fucked americans soldiers etc.

Now the jew is done using the white man and now our women will be bred by the niggers and arabs.

You have poor taste

I see you like a bit of coffee with your cream

t. pavement ape

yea she is cute and all..
but can she cook ?
can she be a good mother?
can she take care of you ?
can she be faithful?
is she the typical 2017 instagram white girl?

you do realize that white woman KNOW they are beautiful. And as a result why in the fuck would they want to "settle down" with a "nice" white guy? they KNOW they can get ANYONE they want since all they have to do is show a little ass and tits.

so stop with this "muh white woman are pure" meme. They are whores, like the rest of woman.

>t. coon

>because of the lack of contrast

Well that's an easy fix.

..and you know the reason those rules exist, user.

the ususal, admixture.