Who else /no friends, no job, no car, no gf/ here

I'll be your friend, and maybe your gf if you want.

You ever heard about RPGs?

I'm actually a man, btw.

no friends CHECK
never had a job CHECK
no driver's license CHECK
no gf CHECK

4 double (you)s CHECK

>car
>friends
>license
>went to the movies with a qt

I have friends, a car and a motorcycle, a few degrees, a good job, and a fuck buddy 10 years younger than me.

did you hold hands?

>no friends in the city where I reside
>no girlfriend, ever, unless you count middle school
>I have a car that my parents fronted me money for because my 20 year old car broke
>my "job" is a substitute teacher

I have a job interview tomorrow morning working the front desk of a shitty motel. I really need this job. If it goes well I'm gonna hit up the few girls im matched with on tinder and ask them if they have a date yet for valentine's day.

WORRY WORRY WORRY

I used to have a job. I'm going to school and looking for a job again, but it's hard guise.

It's weird because, I was so certain that Hillary was going to win, and that my ambitions were futile, and that burgerland was going to be Brazil 2.0.

But now that it's not the case, idk what the fuck to do. And the military isn't an option for me. What do I do guise? Just sack up and work manual labor for a few months?

I have a few small business plans and ideas, I just need some stake money.

Nah, we did hug though.

No gf, for many years.
Never had a fulltime job. No hope of one.
No friends, I cut off contact with them because I didn't want to drag them down. That was years ago.
No drivers licence.
No money
Too cowardly to hang myself

I have a gf but none of those other things

I have a chevy equinox
fucking crackhead

Good luck, user!

Shut the fuck up you jungle monkey!
You're not even a contingent land mass.
Not even a whole country!
You literally spread your country for shekels!
Little 2 parts of land bitch! Never speak to us again!

Thanks!

Hope it goes well, user. Ask the person interviewing you "what specific qualities would the ideal candidate bring to the job?" Then make yourself seem like that person. Be there 10-15 minutes early. Smile a lot and make eye contact.

friends and gf but no car and job LMFAO

Thank you for reminding me how pointless my life is

feels good, I'm almost lvl 60 on that new vanilla WoW private server released last month

>31
>great job
>will be retired before age 50
>own two houses
>financially very comfortable
>great friends who I hang out with and drink with multiple times a week
>super hot GF
>hardcore Trump supporter
>perfect life

I have a couple of friends.
No job currently
I do have a car but I barely drive.
No gf

first I pitied you than I checked the list and was like "oh hey das me"

get hobbies and apply to some jobs every night fool

WE WUZ ELVES OP

Fucking epic, bro. Here's mine
>20 years old
>engineering degree
>$300,000 a year as a wendy's chef
>GF is Lisa Ann
>Own 3 houses

Feels good man

Beta uprising soon brother, I'm going for the HQ of the most degenerate kike run TV channel here

Don't ask a girl out for the first time on Valentine's Day. What the hell is wrong with you?

None of those except for the job part. I'm 23 and make $63,000. It could be worse I guess.

I might be the only Canadian on here that:

>Has friends

We drink together, go out, have annual trips together, all get along, willing to accept mistakes

>Has a car

2012 honda civic sedan... its not special but i got a good deal on it

>Has a Job

I have three jobs, one during the week, one on weekends, one for my own company i started. I don't have to work weekends I just like the people there and don't have to do much.... beer money

>Has no gf

OK you got me there, I don't have a gf right now

I come here to shitpost and laugh at the satire. I also am a cult-like Trump supporter and hope he does well despite him being a complete meme candidate. What he did made me believe in politics again.

>no job and employers always call me after positions are filled
>no friends and best friend's mom told me to fuck off and not come over anymore when I was a kid
>no gf ever and my first crush started treating me like shit when she realized I liked her
>no car and my dad dropped $4 grand a junker for himself when I got my license

yeah i should have played this better. but if they don't have a data why not meet me at the bar?

i have friends, a decent job, a decent car. no house, no gf. i'm confident that i can buy a house soon.

To a T.

Talk to girls at the bar. There'll be plenty of girls without dates out to numb their loneliness with alcohol and a hook-up, if you're into that.

Should I shave my beard off or just trim it to make it look presentable?

you should shave the neck part of it and trim the rest.

thanks

i haven't gone to a bar by myself in a while. I could get a job and lose my virginity in the same day!

ye

No car. Suspended license and towed it. Got $1000 for an new car. Credit score 630

Some friendly advice from an old cunt: the things you want from life usually don't just happen - you have to work at them.

>Friends
Join some local clubs that relate to hobbies or sports you enjoy. Meetup might still be ok for this. Be friendly but don't be over-eager. If this fails to net you some friends it's probably shitty interpersonal skills - keep practising and you'll get there.

>Job
Depends whether you have any skills/experience. Either way start applying for anything you can, even if you think it's beneath you or you're underqualified. It's easier to find a good job if you already have at least a shit job. Act confident until you feel it.

>Car
Once you have a job, get a car. Buy a cheap piece of shit over financing something fancy. Fancy cars are only a status symbol to shallow fuckwits.

>GF
Easier once you have a job and a car. I don't have any real advice for this - in my experience romance happens when you least expect it, and almost never when you seek it out. Try tinder if you just want to fuck roasties, or the same advice I gave for meeting friends if you want actual companionship.

>14 year old MENSA member
>Tesla COO
>Paid with tears of the innocent
>Live in the dimension next to what you call "Earth"
>Have many sleeping comrades in the Antarctic caverns
>Lay with literal angels
>hardcore Thoth supporter
>kanpeki na jinsei
>

Girls only like outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys don't get gfs, even if they have a decent job and car.

sounds like you're already in the friendzone, sorry bro

I'd hate my life if Lisa Ann were my gf. Bitch is nasty.

>not having a car
I can understand the others but not having money in 2017 is inexcusable.
You and your ancestors have been on this planet for close to 200,000 years. If you haven't amassed a decent amount of wealth in that time, it's likely you never will.
America has no room for mediocrity. Please find your nearest exit or, more likely, in the event you can't afford to leave, please do everyone a favor a play a quick round of neckrope.

I have friends, job, car and gf and I wake up every day thinking I'd rather kill myself than live another day.

Do steam friends count?
No job, but hope to have one soon.
Got a state id and should have driver's license soon.
Women terrify me, I've been talking with my parents for weeks as they try to console me about my "irrational" fear of women.

That's just defeatism. I'm pathologically shy with strangers (unless sloppy drunk) and not at all muscular, and I do just fine - I don't exactly have them lined up around the block with their knickers in their handbags, but being single is rare for me. Sure, if you're not a Chad and try to pick up Stacies at the club things won't generally go your way, but if you want to meet nice, normal girls you don't need ridiculous muscles and a sociopathic level of confidence.

Why would I hold hands with someone who isn't my gf?
I simply asked a girl out to the movies

no friends
shitty job
shitty car
work 45 hours a week but still to poor to move out
starting to get serious joint problems
get finned because i don't have health insurance
can't afford health insurance
suicide is sounding better all the time

Online friends,
Have a job,
Don't need a car,