What rights do illegal immigrants have?

What rights do illegal immigrants have?

Just protections against cruel actions and rape. Other than that they don't have the same rights as citizens of the US (assuming this is the country we are talking about). Deportation isn't exactly that cruel, in-fact it is what should happen if you cross over illegally.

None, they're criminals.

Outside of basic human rights they have none here in the United States. Constitution and such only apply to American citizens, not aliens

They have to go back

None? The constitution only applies to citizens.

None wtf? If I was a illegal in Iran they would just kill me and toss me in the trash. What do you think Sup Forums?

The right to be shipped back home.

What about the 14th amendment?

>nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Who cares?

The right to go back.

The right to go back

I have long thought that the 14th amendment should be revised. It is really easy for illegals to abuse it. The term "Anchor Babies" wasn't made for people who were trying to legally migrate to the country.

The rules should pretty much be a no papers no protections, but that it is my opinion on it.

They should have to pay for it though, and if they don't have money, their valuables should be confiscated to cover the cost of shipping them back to wherever they came from.

fucking riddim bird

Omfg cannot unsee

Sauce

The right to get the fuck out and stop breaking our laws.

They have all constitutional rights. This was upheld by one of the most conservative judges on the supreme Court. Judge William Rehnquist.

In his own words:
"The term "person," used in the Fifth Amendment, is broad enough to include any and every human being within the jurisdiction of the republic ... This has been decided so often that the point does not require argument."

This was a judge who fought against teaching evolution and suppressed abortion so he was not exactly some hippy loving libtard.

No it doesn't. It applies to any person within the borders of the United States. Hence why the CIA have to keep their blacksites overseas and why Gitmo is located in Cuba and not Florida.

None. Rights are given by a nation, not by god

The founding father's who drafted the constitution would disagree with you.

Men are born with inalienable rights. Governments may only infringe upon or give freedom to those rights.

They can't vote and they can't bear arms so no sweetie, they don't have full constitutional rights.