Tfw Trump supporter since 1st republican debate

>tfw Trump supporter since 1st republican debate
>have made dozens of pro-Trump threads
>make one thread about a concern of mine
>get tons of replies claiming I'm a shill, jew, and should be killed for being a reddit troll
>tfw everyone shit on me for a legitimate concern of mine
>tfw now considering shilling for revenge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw i have no identity of an anonymous message board and have the thin skin of a baby bunny

illegal nigger

>be a shill concern trolling
>get called out

It's the internet man, and this is an anonymous board. What the fuck do you care about people shitting on you? Just leave the thread and move on.

Noone cares you fucking autist

get off our board shill youre shitting it up worse than the India fags

Shill

Fuck off shill

This. Someone told me to abort myself on pol and i laughed my ass off. Who cares what pathetic people think? Who's bothered by insults by nerds?

>he never makes lefty faggot threads on purpose to rile people up like a big autistic retard for no productive reason

What is your concern faggot?

just close your eyes nigga

stfu bait thread

Welcome to Sup Forums. No one gives a shit.

hey, listen man, of course people will call you a shill if you post your concerns, its Sup Forums for god's sake. But i'm willing to bet you got at least one intelligent response that you ignored so you could be butt hurt over the assholes. I get your frustration, but this doesn't deserve a thread. Jerk off and come back and see if you feel better.

> mfw OP is a lying jew shill
> also a faggot

It's almost as if you are full of shit.

Fucking shill
Die

Welcome to team trumpgret friendo. We grow larger every day!

STOP

I went full antitrump when he said he supports Civil Asset Forfeiture. He's a fucking dictator say good bye to your basic rights faggots.

Was it about the $500 million Mnuchin got from Soros?

Or was it his money in Saudi Arabia and Russia?

Yea get used to that. I mean don't do that in a Trump general that's asking for it.

CTR JEW SHILL GO BACK TO PLEBBIT

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Can't criticize God emperor you know the drill

WTF I hate trump now

Jewish shill detected go home CTR kys cuck

what was this legitimate concern?

eat shit

fuckin make me bitch

unless you think yer man enough to use that

>shills to make people think shills aren't shills

Yeah Trump fans really must regret voting for Trump considering he has fulfilled every single one of his campaign promises so far, that asshole

lay it on me sweetpea. what you so concerned about

No he hasn't you fuckwit

enjoy being tr*mpfag

Thats a rare pepe

Is CTR still cutting you checks or is this just habit now?

Questioning anything Sup Forums supports gets you shit on because this place is filled with stupid people.

the ride never ends tho

There are those of us on here that still use our grey matter

Wisdom right here

lol fuck u drumpf lover

Scum. You were never with us.

I got banned from 8pol for airing one of my Trump concerns.

Are we really so fucking thin-skinned, lads?

It was a concern regarding Trump's pace lately, literally just remarking that his pace has slowed down since week 1. Wondering what the cause was. Not even a negative criticism

not so fast

tempers rise I get it

let's all settle the fuck down

>no maga hat
DISGRACE

Whose hand is that?!

>voted for Trump in the primaries and general election
>been to rallies
>volunteered for his campaign in the general
>donated money to his campaign
>have a Trump flag, hat, and shirts
>read the Art of the Deal full through
>went to DC on January 20th (didn't have tickets though)
What have you done?

who said anything about a ... hand

it's slowed b/c they made a careless mistake with that executive order, got their asses spanked by a liberal kangaroo court whose decision might cause a constitutional crisis if it went to a supreme court with a 4/4 split. Plus they have a administration that is leaking like a sieve and they need to button that shit up. And they haven't got all their cabinet confirm yet b/c of obstructionist dems. They need to circle their wagons and deal with the leaks. My guess is it's liberal sympathizers in the intelligence agency.

>donated money to crimp

what a fucking peasant, giving money to a campaign for a billionaire, get cucked

That's my hand.

Cry more.

How many times did you denounce people that had concerns about him?

You've probably done the exact same thing dozens of times.

So go do it, retard, go shill to your heart's content.

I bet you give great handjobs ;)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes..

>kek shilling for free

who here #cruzmissile now?

This. It's borderline treason how much info has been leaked every single day

WHAT A MESS WE MADE WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG

CAN'T WIN WITH THE FLYNN

I know it pisses me off too user, people have their blinders on. Hopefully this is lesson not to take concerns as shills.

Don't call me the R word

>you have to go back
i bet you also get butthurt when your posts get downvoted

Fact: There is no court in the US that could find Flynn in violation of the "Logan Act" so drop that bullshit, thanks

There's an obvious difference between shilling (ironically or not) and concerns or criticisms of Trump

Stop acting like an R word then.

Sure you arent, you cumguzzling nigger^2 fuckwit nerd weeb

RETARD

we'll take you.

but you'll have to start reading books and become smart.

>concerns of trump
only illegals and terrorists need be concerned. the rest of us are enjoying the ride faggot.

RREEEEEEEEEE

If Sup Forums where a school and this thread a classroom this faggot would be our designated school shooter

>trump supporters hate me now
>I still hate lefties

I'm sorry guys fuck I'm not really going to shill I just needed to cool down I have thin skin I guess

if Sup Forums were a school, 60% of the graduating class would be school shooters.

Grow up faggot nigger.

FUCK NEVERMIND YOU TRIGGERED ME REEEE I'M GOING TO SHILL FOR ETERNITY OR KILL MYSELF REEEEEE

Fuck off shill

GET OUT SHILL.
I'll steal that pepe btw.

Plees to not shillings.

kys cry baby no one cares about shills like you

kill yourself niggerlover

Welcome to what we sane people have to deal with. You cunts can't argue "facts" just shout a few of the same old tired lines out. How does your own medicine taste?

Fuck you shill.

Say the line shill. Say the line

Behavior is identity. Shill.

Maybe this was David Brock's plan all along. To flood conservative websites so hard with shills that you can't tell who's who anymore. Nothing interesting ever happens here anymore, once this place picked up notoriety from the election all the_donald faggots came in troves to fuck this place. It's like everyone gets their rocks off from being that guy that called out a shill, though I seriously doubt they waste their time here. I would think he would devote more of his time and effort to websites that actually get substantial views (face it this website doesn't have near the traffic as MSM). That's how David Brock got the better of pol. All he had to do was start the fire and then let all the neckbeards from the_donald who come here now to discuss all of the shit they can't say on reddit (faggot, nigger, etc) do the rest.

>concern

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

You brockgobblers sure are obvious...

HON HON HON
LE FRENCH CHARM

"WAAAH SOMEONE CALLED ME MEAN NAMES ON THE INTERNET, SO I'M GOING TO GO AGAINST ALL OF THE CORE VALUES THAT I CLAIM TO STAND FOR"
fuck off shill

Welcome to the shill team. It's fun and you get to collect 100s of yous each day. I'm from Sup Forums you don't even need to know much about anything politics you just say fuck white people and they all jump on you.

I don't get what that futurama episode has to do with my post