Flynn Oust Total Bullshit

Trump will replace him with an absolute monster now. Mark my words and read this article:

townhall.com/columnists/robertcharles/2017/02/13/stop-the-logan-act-nonsense--respect-general-flynn-n2285299

Like a cresting wave, hysteria tied to executive orders is now met by childish hypocrisy. When will the embarrassment set in? Congressional Democrats allege that National Security Advisor-designee Michael Flynn, when he talked by phone with the Russian ambassador on December 29th, just three weeks before President Trump was sworn in, violated the Logan Act. What?

Across the weekend news programs, accusatory individuals spread words like criminal violation, felony, need to resign, and congressional investigation, freely as jam on bread. Yet they all know, for an absolute fact, this is a lot of whooped-up nonsense. Follow me, you will be truly amazed – they know.

They know – or should know – that the Logan Act dates to 1799, when a state legislator with no ties to any administration tried to assert himself as personal negotiator for final peace with France. The anti-Jefferson Federalists did not like this private initiative, so passed the Logan Act to make private ventures intent on negotiating personal treaties over international feuds a crime. The bill was whipped out in days.

And in the 200 years since, not a single individual has ever been prosecuted under the act, not one. And its constitutionality is widely doubted in any event, even by Democrat legal scholars. Funny how precedent and constitutionality matter when they work for a party, and not at all when they work against it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The folly of casting anyone – let alone General Flynn, an incoming National Security Advisor – as violator of this important-sounding, but utterly obsolete and toothless Logan Act would be funny enough, if it were not being dressed up in congressional outrage, with somber questions like – yes – “what did he know, and when did he know it?” Watergate already, really?

How about who knew that the Logan Act was a patent, indefensible non-story from the get-go, and when did they know it? And why did they pursue it? And why did the media give this lark prime time coverage? And when did free speech or casual conversation with foreign nationals, on unclassified topics, become illegal and unconstitutional? Especially for an incoming administration, about to be jumped for being unprepared? Where is the sense of injustice toward General Flynn?

How about a historical refresher, that so silly was this act in its own day, dear Mr. Logan was subsequently elected to the U.S. Senate? The topic was actually never raised again, and the act became a bit of tomfoolery, although never formally repealed.

How about this – since equal and opposite political facts seem the only way to stop hypocrisy: Not only was the incoming National Security Advisor entitled to talk about hopes for a better relationship with Russia. Not only was the reported conversation in keeping with General Flynn’s hallmark in Afghanistan, namely that American national security has to move beyond kinetic, to winning hearts and minds. But his daring, non-story pales in comparison to overtures taken by candidate Barack Obama in mid-2008.

That is right. In July 2008, independent of any policy conversations by staff, candidate Obama went to the Middle East and Europe and spoke extensively, one-on-one, about policy with leaders from Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, the West Bank, Israel, France, Germany and Britain. As a candidate, not as a president-elect.

Without thought of violating the Logan Act, Mr. Obama conducted substantive conversations with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, Jordan’s King Abdullah, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Israel’s Prime Minister Elud Olmert, Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel, France’s President Nicolas Sarkozy, Britain’s Prime Minister Gordon Brown, his predecessor Tony Blair and opposition leader David Cameron. In short, in an effort to transparently promote his presidential candidacy, with all manner of topics, candidate Obama flew straight into the Logan Act.

But no one cared. Not one news story. Not one. Why? Because the Logan Act is a non-story; it is a historical anachronism. And Mr. Obama was not a Republican. He was a Democratic candidate desperately trying to assume credibility, offering himself as a vehicle for world peace – much as Mr. Logan, with less impressive credentials or press encouragement, was seeking to promote peace in France. For his efforts, Mr. Logan got a silly act and a Senate seat. For his efforts, Mr. Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize.

To cap the irony and Obama counter-example, before assuming office and not president-elect, Mr. Obama spoke of peace and how to end world conflicts on July 24, 2008, in a speech at the Victory Column in Berlin, before an estimated 200,000 people. But no talk of Logan Act. None.

So now we return to the humble act of a casual, hopeful phone call by an incoming National Security Advisor with an ambassador, above board and without specific objectives sought or achieved, except to take a long history of seeking to advance diplomacy and prepare for reality weeks ahead.

From this, if we are to believe the overwrought and incensed, perpetually enraged and indignant, accusatory Democrats in Congress, we must conclude that an inapt, unused, toothless, constitutionally indefensible Logan Act is now a big news story – heart of a new Watergate? Surely, you jest. Please, spare me the play.

Soon, we will have another flood of well-paid protestors, a march for reinstating the 1799 Logan Act, perhaps retrospective prosecution of Logan. More seriously, is it not time to turn down the volume. When will we all, as Americans, tuck our shirts back in, sit up straight again, take real as real, and leave nonsense as nonsense? The world really is a dangerous place. There really are issues of import before Congress. Is it not time we started acting like one nation? If not now, when?

The fucked up thing was, Flynn was against the entire middle east policy of the past and the global imperialism.

I hope this is bullshit.

Trump is going to pick the name out of a fucking hat. He's an incompetent dumbass

>I hope this is bullshit.

It's not, and it insures at least another 2 weeks of leftists crying about how Trump is a Putin plant.

PAWN SACRIFICE
PAWN SACRIFICE
PAWN SACRIFICE

Trump is a genius, holy fuck.

Will the leaks stop now?

They should make Gorka NSA.

the jews have won

>no trump tweet
Fake news
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

This only throws more gasoline in the suspicious connections between Trump and Russia. Now there's no timeline where CIA and FBI are not involved in investigating this.

Good goyim, 0.25 JDIF shekels have been deposited into your account.

Do you overtime for concern trolling?

What the fuck am I reading? Can you stop larping and give me a simple rundown (no bog meme)

I have been following this man for years. This guy is legit. He is still new to the whole DC thing but he has a heart of Gold and is borderline Red pilled.

the veil of Special Interests and Media Protection have been removed, now to see that every step and turn is somehow some sort of violation. Never have you heard so much kicking and screaming when there is probable cause this has happened many times before, even DURING the beginning of their administration.

Its all puffed-wheat, but when you control the idiotbox, you control the world.

It's funny watching them desperately trying to hit new levels of outrage and shilling after leaving the knob pegged at 11 for months.

If Trump ever actually did anything impeachment-worthy, Keith Olbermann would break into Fox News headquarters with an assault rifle, hijack a news set, and just scream straight into the nearest camera until he passed out from oxygen depravation.

This is good. Makes me feel a little bit better now. I hope Styx picks up on this and spreads the word around to clear up this bullshit story.

spin it all you want,call me a shill all you want

I was a cruz guy and willing to give this admin a chance

this is indefensible

Bogs are running the show now

>Trump is going to pick the name out of a fucking hat. He's an incompetent dumbass
Do you think he could pick mine?

fuck off shill

>Trump will replace him with an absolute monster now.
Yep. That's the fucking idea. Hope you're happy libkikes.

The FBI investigated the hell out of Trump+Russia and found absolutely jack shit.

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

Just not Petraeus. If him, Trump is near dead to me and I'll start embracing Latinas.

elaborate

Redpill me on General Kellogg

Is he /ourguy/?

are you all getting lost in the echo chamber yet?

we could have had Cruz and implemented the last 4 weeks without all the fuckups

Sorry that I'm dumb but I just got online now

Who is this guy and why does this matter

He's grrrrreat!

Why not hit the gold spot of embracing them both?

My women is latina and her whole family voted for cheeto man, good feels all around.

>In July 2008, independent of any policy conversations by staff, candidate Obama went to the Middle East and Europe and spoke extensively, one-on-one, about policy with leaders from Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, the West Bank, Israel, France, Germany and Britain. As a candidate, not as a president-elect.

vs.

>Michael Flynn, talked by phone with the Russian ambassador on December 29th, just three weeks before President Trump was sworn in.

>It's funny watching Sup Forums desperately trying to hit new levels of outrage and shilling after leaving the knob pegged at 11 for months.
>If Trump ever actually did anything impeachment-worthy, Bill O'Reilly would break into MSNBC headquarters with an assault rifle, hijack a news set, and just scream straight into the nearest camera until he passed out from oxygen depravation.

Fuck it I cant figure out what these autists are talking about just give me the bog rundown

I just realized I wasn't in /ptg/

>olbermann
>touching a gun

I posted in a Trump thread this morning that Flynn was on his way out, and none of you Trump-loving faggots believed me.. This is only the beginning, Prebius and Bannon are next on the chopping block.

whatever you say Ted

>Flynn leaves
>Trump disavows Russia
>replacement is better
>meanwhile ICE deports everyone

KeK

He's the guy who was supposed to tell Trump which countries to bomb.

TLDR Obama did it 500 times more than Flynn did, and no one bats a fucking eye.

flynn was a democrat, and a sign of moderate goodwill

now trump can put in a real hardass rightwinger. the left eats itself with this dumb shit everytime. the purge moderates and sane people, lifelines to sanity with their retarded self eating bullshit

Cruz is a fucking waste of space who'll say and do whatever it takes to acquire power. He parroted Trump's positions when he thought people wanted someone who agreed with Trump but was less aggressive, and he shat on Trump when he thought Trump was going to crash and burn.

Hey look, Trump's government is total shit, nothing new here. There will be failure after failure, and even you can't jack him off forever. Dis gon be good

you say that like it's a bad thing

This. Again:

>TLDR Obama did it 500 times more than Flynn did, and no one bats a fucking eye.

>TLDR Obama did it 500 times more than Flynn did, and no one bats a fucking eye.

Indefensible? Its literally nothing. Only people who care had their panties in a bunch about Trump already.

It is saying the Logan Act (what Flynn was caught on) is bullshit and it had never been enforced.
Obama traveled everywhere and talked about his foreign policies before he won the election and no one cared.
Flynn did that 3 weeks before Jan 20 and now it is supposed to be big news.

yes sir!
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanov

We won

What type of Latina is she? I have a fetish for Miami type Latinas like Puerto Ricans and Cubans, but I live in Las Vegas so it's mostly Mexicans, who I don't relate to as well.

So what could this snowball into, and within what time frame?

Ok so the shills are trying to make this look like a happening when its really nothing and we should slide these threads?

>"Dis gon be good"
>How do you do, fellow anons?

>Who is this guy
National security advisor.

>and why does this matter
It doesn't, except that Trump has to find a new guy now.

Flynn lied/misremembered to Pence about what was talked about during a routine phone call. That's literally it.

You're not fooling anyone. You post on pol, not like you'd be able to get her without money anyway

MSM hyping it up as something super serious though. Being faggots like always.

S'up?

Da comrade, sharia blue is working overtime, deny these memesters their over hours bitcoins

no

Why would he need to do that? Bill O'Reilly isn't some youtube nobody, he has a highly-rated program on the most popular news network in the country.

She is mexican, funnily enough. Her family immigrated legally back when her grandmother was 2 and as a result vehemently hate all illegal immigration. She's actually more red-pilled then I am.

Maybe not in the U.S. but I travelled to Central America and was treated like a star by hotties. Almost as good as Asia.

Tell me more, user. Why are they on their way out? What is the end goal here? Does Trump have greater plans in mind?

I really hope that bitch somehow wins.

They're going to get him on some BS technicality. He won't go down for violating the Logan act, but instead because he "lied" to Pence. The left and MSM got to him using it but they know the Logan act won't hold up, especially if it escalates to the Supreme Court. They're going to try to bring him down for lying and smear his character that way

>hardass rightwinger
A pro-Israel, anti-Russia, anti-Iran neocon. That is exactly what we don't need.

desu i love saying his name in a rooskie accent

Thanks Yank, why is everyone freaking out then

His bog is showing.

In all fairness, Olbermann was the O'Reilly equivalent of MSNBC, but he resigned. Now he's out of the cuckshed so he can piss and moan about how we're all literally living in Nazi Germany because he's a big dramatic cunt.

Good jon user. I don't really buy the "Latino family values" meme but it's definitely a male oriented culture where women openly love their sons and fathers more.

Kek'd

This is fucked Flynn and his son were /ourguys/

Because Flynn isn't a Democrat.

Obama did the same shit but 500x worse.

I thought he was going to start WWIII with the Russians? Or was it that he's a Bannon stooge? Or a wall street plant (nevermind that Hill received way more donations from wall street firms)?

I'm confused. Can't they make up their minds?

Because Trump is literally Hitler and every second of the day not spent in catatonic apoplexy over that fact is the moral equivalent of five thousand holocausts.

>Fucker lied
>Fucker got caught
>Fucker is out the door
The swamp is draining itself now.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg

But he actually is registered as a democrat

Why did he resign if Trump and Pence accepted his apology?

Actually this is good for the US.

>Trump will overcompensate and pick someone who will be a total hardass on Russia
>Russia gets fucked even more

lmao

That's a nice positive spin

They can't and that's the whole point. They're just amping this up as loud and fast as it'll go because none of their arguments have any legs. They just keep propping them up with new arguments about some new controversy they've whipped up.

Lt. General Joseph Kellogg, Jr. takes over for Flynn

>resigned

Was let go. Maddow replaced him because his protege started getting higher ratings.

>Olbermann was the O'Reilly equivalent of MSNBC, but he resigned.
>resigned

If by "resigned" you mean "violated company policy regarding political donations", then yes.

And then he "resigned" from Current after throwing a months-long on-air temper tantrum about his production budget and refusing to show up to work half the time.

So they come up with something super obscure(which is why it took so long). They must be really hurting for anything

Hmm, makes you wonder if Flynn is actually one of (((them))) and controlled by the Deep State. He is a military guy after all. Maybe this was a setup all along to fuck Trump over.

It makes his boss look bad. We'll never know if it was his decision or if he was pressured into it by Trump.

He resigned because of what was written in those call transcripts. Not because he lied to pence.

I am a max Trump contributor (individual to campain) and I will say it. 86ing Flynn is a giant mistake.

Flynn was working on detente with Russia, a development that would have been a major blow to ZOG and the world order. Flynn was also less hawkish than "Mad Dog".

But those are just the rote effects of this: More importantly, this completely breaks Trump's steely reputation. Now, he can (and will) be bullied to fire Steve Miller, Steven Bannon, etc.

We'll be right back to airlifting weapons to ISIS unless Trump rereads Machiavelli and Dante's treatise on government.

He's got a bunch of hack RNC people and Boomer billionaires around him. BIG MISTAKES.

Basically now we are back to an advir

confirmation Trump has accepted the resignation?

>fellow faggots*

bump for trump

Why has the left been freaking out since the election was over?

Why has the left been freaking out since the inauguration?

Why is the left calling into question trumps mental health?

Why is the RIGHT calling into question trumps mental health?

It's the buttblasting. That's why. The left is in its death throes and if they try to take down trump, and continue on this anti white agenda, then the blue collar rust belt white man/woman will never vote dem ever again, and the dem party will rely solely on minorities, guns grabbers and elitist liberals.

It's becoming very apparent. CNN's flagship show is barely scraping 1 million viewers a day. Huffington Post is basically another cat lady blog. People don't trust the left, so they're trying to Jew lawyer their way into power, instead of putting forth organic legislature and ideas that people actually find tolerable. They still haven't fucking learned from the election