Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Fucking BOOM

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

what type of chess is trump playing at this point?

Trump catch phrase

>Your Fired

Trump Fires someone

O shit its over Drumpf blown out. I just donated 27$ to bernie match me.

NO U

Not gonna lie, Former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we need more kids to molest and more cheesey pizzas.

Bernie / Trump voter

Just WOW
I am certainly entertained

>Go Team Venture!

make the same exact thread with the title every 5 mins.

Not gonna lie, former Paul Walker fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Walker crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get 2 fast and 2 furious.

Drumpf is literally Hitler though :(((
Why is he following the law???? xP

This is excellent news Flynn was smart but his obsession with Iran ruins him

YFW this all a distraction from the upcoming EO about Immigration.

SHILL

one dimensional conman chess, same as before. not even his staff can keep up with his mountain of dishonesties

Get the fuck off this board shill

Looks we are no longer winning
Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

kek'd

How does David Brock's dick taste like?

so how much does shilling pay? is this really what you have to resort to in order to feed yourself? Sad.

>we can't let guests at mar-a-lago get the nuclear codes

Shill!!!Fuck you

for real this is the 5th time ive seen this same exact statement from the same person

Agreed

Not gonna lie, also a former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Fucker lied
>Fucker got caught
>Fucker is out the door
The swamp is draining itself now.