Who will replace Mike Flynn?

And why will it be Michael Savage?

You dumbass, read the fucking news. There's already a replacement

First for Jared Kushner.

alex jones

Link? Or is this leaf news?

It's gonna be the guy who is named after Kelloggs Cereal.

You can't finish Making America MAGA again without a bowl of tasteless prune oats in the morn'

Kelloggs cereal... it's GEEEEEEEEEERREAT

You realize Kellogg was the guy who started the circumcision trend in the US?

Kellogg is a badass.

Savage has lost his fucking mind recently. He keeps hitting Kellyanne Conway with the ugly shit and thinks he's the reason the single reason why Trump won. He needs to chill out. I like his less political shows desu [spoilers]and when he talks about botany and dreams and stuff[/spoilers]

Savage would be the #1 pick. Why he isn't being allowed to advise Trump directly is beyond me

Sucks that Trump hasn't reached out to him since winning the election...

He used to hold a shitty show on MSNBC and flipped his lid at some dude and told him to go eat a "sausage" and drop dead of aids because he insulted his teeth or some stupid shit.

Fuck off Michael

Did he also invent breakfast cereal that is part of a balanced breakfast?

You have to understand that all these radio talk show hosts are self obsessed and fell obligated to ravage everyone they disapprove, I think Savage is finally starting to calm down about Conway though

itll be bill hicks

He claims that Conway and Reince are out to get him but I dont buy that. I do believe he created Trump though and molded many of his opinions and views

na its just the nature of talk radio. it booms when opposition is in power and busts when opposition loses power.

all the conservative talk radio shows become boring waterbearers and lose tons of listeners.
savage is trying to maintain the antagonistic aura that brought him so much popularity in the obama era.

dont really care for it much but eh its business

Yes.

Borders, language, and culture were Savage's platform since day 1 and also what our boy won the election on...

It iiis the Savage Nation and it's another Rock n' Roll Friday and I- turn off the music TURN IT OFF. I can't take this anymore. You'll have to excuse me I went to my usual Italian place in North Beach and I ordered- I ordered a vodka martini and a dry beer. That's it. A martini and a beer and I've got a hangover. I can't do it any more. But I turned and I looked at Teddy and he, haha, he gave me this look and I decided I had to do the show.

So what do we have to talk about today? We could talk about the shchmendrick in the White House. We could talk about my new book. We could talk about the scum and the degenerates in Hollywood pumping out their filth. (((Ratzenberg))) (((Katzenberg))) (((Schmatzenberg))) and (((Spielberg))).

Ugh, my G-d I can't do this. Turn up the music OKAY TURN IT OFF. All the lines are lit up, so please feel free to call in on any of these topics. Please call.

I wish. Patreus has 1st shot.

>trump wins
>he's more disagreeable than ever

He's on point with the Kellyanne remarks. She's a drunk attention whore who is just trying to parlay her new fame to a Fox News gig.

It was peaceful when Savage was removed from the air in the 2000's.

It's true but he doesnt have to complain about it all the time. I think he realized and he's even started telling his callers he won't talk about it anymore because it's cheap shot discourse

He's calling out the bullshit. He doesn't want Trump overrun by RINOs and Goldman Sachs.

That isn't a bad thing. We need more bankers in government because they understand money.

NEW MEME BOYS

What do you guys think of Rush Limbaugh? He's pretty mellow mannered for a radio talkshow host. I like how he covers headlines from twenty news sites and papers daily. Goes on serious monologues and manages to slip humor into them when you're least expecting it.

Was talking about conservative opposition to World Health Organization in the 1990s and relating it to today, a very serious subject, and slipped the word meme into it.

Specifically, referred to what the left says about saving the planet as a meme.

I hope your family gets deported to the US.

Rollin for Ben Savage

Keep in mind he does have Aspergers and by the look of it a rabid variant of the autism.

I know this because he says it in one of his books indirectly. He made the protagonist of one of his nonfiction books very much like himself, it's just obvious. Mentions this guy deals with his aspergers by turning off all electronics and spending five hours taking watches apart and putting them back together. Savage talks about watch repairing on his show a lot.

>What do you guys think of Rush Limbaugh?

I like him. Rush has been #1 in talk radio ratings for almost 30 years.

>Vietnam Service Medal with three service stars
Huh. I knew who Kellogg was before, but I would've never guessed that.

Probably Fred Savage

Look up what Limbaugh said about JFK's assassination began the modern era of liberalism, where a tragedy gets blamed on any conservative opposition to liberalism. Rush has talked on his show about the New York Times wanting to blame conservatives for creating the atmosphere of hate that led to JFKs killing!

This shit is true! And this is why Trump is never going to be assassinated, he'd be too much of a martyr. The democrats used JFK as a martyr and won the successive election in a landslide. Really makes you think......

Fuck you
See

fucking based

BORDERS
LANGUAGE
CULTURE

That'll round out the team.
Schmendrik.

bauders langwidge caulture