White people that listen to rap/hip hop need to be genocided

All those suburban fucks need to pull their heads out of their ass and embrace their own culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9y0Zjxu4V6c
youtu.be/V3kmbr8FVKo
youtube.com/watch?v=Lsgbb23z27w
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5OMOqJRWc
youtu.be/0fSSu4bstR0
youtu.be/ZabjLEWZKf0
youtu.be/ixCYc1znWuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white
>culture
lol
nobody cares dude

Come at me, I shoot back

>white people
>culture

pick one please

CASH ME OUTSIDE

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q

Found the nigger worshippers. Fucking pathetic

For real, though, listening to nigger music does not mean you must act like a nigger. But you should suck my cock regardless

Whites have no culture besides homosexuality. incest and thievery.

You guys should be renamed Frats lmao

ya dawg, fo real

Lmao i'm in college nigga and all the white girls get buck to rap music. We taken over nigga. Go brag about how great the 60's were, i'm living right now white boys.

bix nood ma nugga

What if it's not nigger music?

Like, you can actually understand the word and it has an actual story to it?

youtube.com/watch?v=9y0Zjxu4V6c

nigger music is for people with a low IQ like wanna be anarchists who see themselves at the center of life

For real, though, sucking cock does not mean you must act like a faggot. But you should suck my cock regardless

damn, you really hit the nail on the head muh nugga

shut the fuck up

>all these other bitches on my dick but I can’t fuck with that
>a free man born a king that died a slave

This is nigger music.

dmx is for everybody.

youtu.be/V3kmbr8FVKo

>WHEN I'M ON STAGE SHOW ME BOOBIES

kek approved

only if you agree to pay my rates

Everyday I wonder who I am, who will I be, where will I go
What will they write upon my grave?

Well it's about nicotine, the addiction to cigarettes

>all these other bitches on my dick but I can’t fuck with that
means degenerate weed and other drugs

>a free man born a king that died a slave
just means you could live a long life if you don't smoke

A milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli

The entire song is about nicotine addiction.

What if I listen rap/hip hop from a white guy that uses no nignog trends?

degenerate

MUTHAFUCKA IM ILL

So why does he have to speak like a nigger to say it?

Witnessed. Kek confirms hip hop is for cucks.

>rap/ hip hop
>no nignog trends

youtube.com/watch?v=Lsgbb23z27w

Someone post the comic.

idk

but don't get me wrong, that's like one of the only rap songs i like, all the "HUURR LEAN MUH WHITE BITCH DEM PROGRAMS ROLLIN WITH DA HOMIES NIGGA 42-40 DOT DOT 4 ZERO 20 NIGGA" stuff is retarded

Most hip hop songs I've heard talk about foreign women, fixation on foreign cars etc. Nogs very diverse not just >MUH WHYTE WYMYN OOGA

kelly price, t shirt, and call casting are FAR superior

Some white people here wish they were a nigger or a spic

I learned about Islam through Vinnie Paz.
Don't hate on something before you hate it, hater

look up Tyler the Creator, MF Doom to start.

Mindless nigger music is great for working out, that's about it though

logic is TRASH, like absolute trash he's a poor man's kendrick/jcole/drake/whoever style or flow he steals

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5OMOqJRWc

Do you want to fuck 9 year olds?

Because that's Islam

islam is an easy thing to learn

its just brown people beating everybody up and ejaculating their putrid grey spunk over children.

>leaf in Mexico

Music tastes are like food tastes; you have no control over them.
I'm 34 y-o and for as long as I can remember, I've loved hip hop. At 8 y-o I listened to Vanilla Ice and LL Cool J. Then it was Ice Cube, Coolio, Wu-tang Nas and 2pac. And I still mainly listen to hip-hop right now (though I will say I'm more open to different genres)

Modern hip-hop is garbage though. It's utter shit. They say hip-hop is dead, but it couldn't be more false; the good stuff is underground.

youtu.be/0fSSu4bstR0
youtu.be/ZabjLEWZKf0
youtu.be/ixCYc1znWuE

Dude I love your barbacoa and fucking street tacos. Also ceviche is the shit as long as it doesn't give me the Hershey squirts.

>tfw listened to Eminem in High School
kill me pls

i live in san diego where all hip hop is shit but the carne asada burritos are fucking delicious

most rap music is mainstream pop fantasy street bullshit for whites to listen to and roleplay. its been like that since the beginning.

>poor man's kendrick/jcole/drake
implying any of these rappers are good

Wiggers are worse than actual niggers. They need to be the first ones to go on the day of the rope.

Haha fuck you burgers
Hey not related but you should see the girls here in Mexico... godamn! No fat SJW lesbos, nothing but sexy girls that dress in a feminine way

noice numbers but kendrick has an album that can be appreciated even if you dont like hiphop, jcole is a subpar nas so he's alright and drake has very good beats and likes to steal flows

yo every mexican bitch ive seen north of the border was disgustingly fat, that shit is in your genes, just one sandwich away from landwhale, no thanks hombre ill stick to white bitches

People like this make me want to see this country destroyed. A 13 year old doing this type of shit and being into this type of culture is approaching the height of cultural degeneracy, and America's almost there.

If you can't appreciate all genres of music you're a small minded moron.

This, the ultimate in degeneracy. Furry tier since they both pretend to be a different species.

Well tbph, they either have a shit "manlet fridge" body, or a fucking 10/10 body that's all curves.

The best 'latina' girls I saw where the ones with the most european in them. Natives and mestizos are ugly as sin.

ONE 13 year old girl doesn't define every fucking youth you fucking retard the only reason she's famous is because of how ridiculously cartoonish her mannerisms were on the Dr.Phil's show.

White suburban kids who listen to rap should get a Scared Straight trip to see how the gangsta life is horrific

Rap actually seems to be heading back to, well, rapping about stuff instead of the gangster shit that's been popular for decades.

It's a start at least

The point is that rap/hip hop is itself a nignog trend. It's like saying "what if I listen to klezmer music that uses no Jewish influence?", it's a self-refuting statement.

I agree.

Everything nigger is absolute poison.

i still remember cunts trying to call me racist because i didn't listen to rap while forgetting that i used to go to northern soul nights

Theres lots of good rap. You won't hear any of it on the radio anymore though.

I can get past the gangsta lyrics and black power shit if the beats, sampling and flow are nice. Thats what draws me in the most, I don't even pay attention to the words half the time.

Literally a fucking retard