I Caused That Feel

I admit, when I first came here, I was pretty offended. All the Holocaust denial, conspiracy theories, anti-Semitism, it was all pretty rude and hurtful. But now, I really just want to say "thank you."

The more you guys hated me, the more I started hating you back, and when I stopped feeling like one of you, life got pretty great. Your civilizations are burning, your women are degrading themselves, and the big driver in your lives is shame. I glance at the news and see Adele, a fat role model for your girls, breaking her award to give to a black woman, because she's ashamed. Not only are you being exterminated, but you're horrified by the small minority of people resisting. Nothing gets a big cheer from a crowd like pointing out that the United States will be minority white; it's like it can't come soon enough.

Trump may or may not slow things down, but he won't save you. By all means, keep fighting. It won't accomplish anything except cost you jobs and relationships, and it'd stop being funny if you completely gave up. That would just be sad.

Soon enough you'll all be monkey states like Brazil and South Africa, and I'll pick up Israeli citizenship and leave you to wallow in filth. Sorry your societies are being destroyed and your culture is getting scribbled over by third worlders.

Let me tell you a story, Sup Forums, I think it might clear some things up:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE&list=PLKO5HOBONgOJ0C2QdLZep-OvO552m4aMr&index=18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dinah and the Shechemites

>34 Now Dinah, the daughter Leah had borne to Jacob, went out to visit the women of the land. 2 When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, the ruler of that area, saw her, he took her and raped her. 3 His heart was drawn to Dinah daughter of Jacob; he loved the young woman and spoke tenderly to her. 4 And Shechem said to his father Hamor, “Get me this girl as my wife.”

>5 When Jacob heard that his daughter Dinah had been defiled, his sons were in the fields with his livestock; so he did nothing about it until they came home.

>6 Then Shechem’s father Hamor went out to talk with Jacob. 7 Meanwhile, Jacob’s sons had come in from the fields as soon as they heard what had happened. They were shocked and furious, because Shechem had done an outrageous thing in[a] Israel by sleeping with Jacob’s daughter—a thing that should not be done.

>8 But Hamor said to them, “My son Shechem has his heart set on your daughter. Please give her to him as his wife. 9 Intermarry with us; give us your daughters and take our daughters for yourselves. 10 You can settle among us; the land is open to you. Live in it, trade[b] in it, and acquire property in it.”

>11 Then Shechem said to Dinah’s father and brothers, “Let me find favor in your eyes, and I will give you whatever you ask. 12 Make the price for the bride and the gift I am to bring as great as you like, and I’ll pay whatever you ask me. Only give me the young woman as my wife.”

>Hmmm
Really made me think.

Didn't know that now ovens have wifi.

tl dr

tldr

>13 Because their sister Dinah had been defiled, Jacob’s sons replied deceitfully as they spoke to Shechem and his father Hamor. 14 They said to them, “We can’t do such a thing; we can’t give our sister to a man who is not circumcised. That would be a disgrace to us. 15 We will enter into an agreement with you on one condition only: that you become like us by circumcising all your males. 16 Then we will give you our daughters and take your daughters for ourselves. We’ll settle among you and become one people with you. 17 But if you will not agree to be circumcised, we’ll take our sister and go.”

>18 Their proposal seemed good to Hamor and his son Shechem. 19 The young man, who was the most honored of all his father’s family, lost no time in doing what they said, because he was delighted with Jacob’s daughter. 20 So Hamor and his son Shechem went to the gate of their city to speak to the men of their city. 21 “These men are friendly toward us,” they said. “Let them live in our land and trade in it; the land has plenty of room for them. We can marry their daughters and they can marry ours. 22 But the men will agree to live with us as one people only on the condition that our males be circumcised, as they themselves are. 23 Won’t their livestock, their property and all their other animals become ours? So let us agree to their terms, and they will settle among us.”

>24 All the men who went out of the city gate agreed with Hamor and his son Shechem, and every male in the city was circumcised

tldr

Yeah, we'll never chimpout again, shlomo.

>Best response.

This is really where it gets fun.

>25 Three days later, while all of them were still in pain, two of Jacob’s sons, Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brothers, took their swords and attacked the unsuspecting city, killing every male. 26 They put Hamor and his son Shechem to the sword and took Dinah from Shechem’s house and left. 27 The sons of Jacob came upon the dead bodies and looted the city where[c] their sister had been defiled. 28 They seized their flocks and herds and donkeys and everything else of theirs in the city and out in the fields. 29 They carried off all their wealth and all their women and children, taking as plunder everything in the houses.

The moral of this little story, Sup Forums, is that if you fuck with us, we'll make you cut your dicks, the kill you and steal your stuff.

You are delusional you filthy kike. I agree, western civilization is collapsing, but if you can't see the huge awakening, the people who you would expect to hate being white and hate being intelligent changed, too have them say "no" to the entire propaganda scheme being forced into every orifice, then you are blind David. People are waking up and seeing how bad everything is. Just a few weeks ago a TV series advertised on YouTube was heavily criticized for it being anti white. HEAVILY criticized, the dislike to like ratio was extremely uneven. People are slowly seeing your tricks, and you will soon lose control in the upcoming civil wars and race wars that are destined to destroy you, and Israel.
You will soon lose the reigns of power, you diseased filthy kike.

It's really too late for you, sorry. Look at how much demographics have changed since 1990, and most of those people are here to stay. Their birth rate is way higher than whites.

Too little, too late. It'd take a Hitler to round up citizens and non-citizens alike, move them out, and start a program to ramp up white births. Not gonna happen, sorry. Your country is fucked.

The moral of the story is a jew is a subhuman scoundrel, incapable of improving life beyond his own. If whites where to go extinct, you animals would do everything in your power to try to bring us back, because you would fall and utterly collapse the entire world into century's of nuclear holocaust. You would first think the Chinese are so easily tricked, then when they wanted you as an ally and they see you tricked them, they would turn Israel into a crater. Its hard for someone with so low IQ like yours to understand that we are protecting you kikes so hard. If you remove us you are nothing, only a population of 16 million. You could be entirely eradicated quite easily.

you guys are really fucking good at destroying civilizations. Hats off to you. I know you think you will go to some special paradise when you die but your wrong. we all go to the same place.

see you in hell.

>The moral of this little story, Sup Forums, is that if you fuck with us, we'll make you cut your dicks, the kill you and steal your stuff.
you have to be 18 to post here

You think we can't double our numbers in a matter of years? It takes one radical right movement where the entire world sees how slippery and dirty the jew is. Only a few well spoken men to trample you. Only a few million contrarians to rebel and destroy you. Only one bomb to once and for all destroy Israel.
You are nothing.

>you will never be as one of God's chosen people

Asians are going to cuck kikes in the future anyway.

The future is black and Asian

>he doesn't know the asians will now be free to do what they want and genocide niggers Arabs and jews all in one fell swoop

Eh, no worries about that. Look at South Africa. Your country will just turn into a shitshow while your people get taxed to pay reparations and terrorized in the streets.

>Jews control everything from children's cartoons to the highest levels of government!
>Jews are completely powerless

Silly shagetz

1) Arabs hate you because Islam
2) Black people think you're Illuminati (some even think they ARE Jews)
3) Indians rival you in business skills
4) Chinese are arguably smarter and more numerous than you
5) Native Americans think its their land not your land

Jews are just a parasite on Christians and white people

We decline, you decline

Jews, East Asians and Wasps will form the master race of the future through breeding and wealth accumulation. Likewise a mogrel race of arabs, blacks and hispanics will emerge..and need to be dealt with through eugenics.

No amounts of shekels will save you this time.

TL;DR
Go look up book of Lamentations, goyim. Know the Jew's true sorrow.
Seriously, if you hate jews and crave your own ethnostate, read the book of Lamentations.

Is this the new pasta?

Open Borders 4 Israel

You're a funny goy

Kek

They worship Satan

What happens when Iran nukes Israel to get back at Trump?

It's funny when a mudblood jew tries to sound tough. They act like they're safe or have a fallback. You don't. Jews have been watered down and bred out of existence (if not outright killed). All that's left is a bunch of mudbloods who go through this purity spiral when faced with reality. They resort to DNA tests to try to differentiate themselves but deep down everyone knows. They're nothing more than Euro/Slavic turbocucks or arabs pretending to be retarded. Muh DNA goys! Enjoy that purity spiral shekelberg.

Sure thing, buddy. Jews have been getting stronger and stronger. In 1930, and even in 1950, you never would have predicted this. Why think you can predict our decline? The money and the leadership in the West sucks our dicks, and we educate their children. Colored people vote for what we want. It's over for you.

You'll still have a future for you and your white children. Somebody has to pay taxes.

Sounds like the moral of the story is never to trust a jew.

>You would first think the Chinese are so easily tricked, then when they wanted you as an ally and they see you tricked them, they would turn Israel into a crater.

I literally dream about this. If the Jews try fucking the ching chongs with the same tactics....the ching chongs will fucking eat them alive, and not give two fucking shits if Israel Samson options a hundred million chongs

Fucking BOOM

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

>[autistic screeching]
~t. you

I'm not sure what my genes say, but I know that I can get a job in any city, any time. Your people explicitly refuse to hire their own. I have a comfy community. You can't even start a club in college without other whites putting a stop to it.

>I mean for fuck sake Tyrone fucks my wife but that doesn't stop me from liking black people. Prep a fucking bull.

Probably just a LARP but Jew here and you're fucking retarded.

Just look at how Obama tried to fuck Israel in the ass on his way out by rabblerousing the usual UN suspects, as well as funding OneVoice prior to that.
Likud is teetering on the brink and Bibi might get the boot for corruption.
The only groups getting anywhere near Arab birthrates are everyone but the Ashkenazi and the Orthodox are mulling polygamy to try to close the gap.
Sneak preview of what is to come.

>He thinks Israel is white
Enjoy being ravaged by Sephardic shitskins

its like you WANT to be harmed

>Hmmm
really makes you think

He's just trying to rustle some jimbos by posting evil Jew maymays to get you fuckers to support leftypol muh babby """Palestinians""" did nothing wrong Hamas dicksucking BS

>Your civilizations are burning, your women are degrading themselves, and the big driver in your lives is shame. I glance at the news and see Adele, a fat role model for your girls
Wtf is this "YOUR" shit.

Sup Forums got trolled big time, Hillary was the candidate that would have triggered a race war in the USA and gotten Sup Forums's agenda fulfilled, meanwhile Trump is someone that's going to make racial relations improve enough that such a thing won't happen.

>east asians

You have to go back, chink.

Be very fucking careful on what you wish for.
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE&list=PLKO5HOBONgOJ0C2QdLZep-OvO552m4aMr&index=18

Race war was a fucking retarded meme spouted by Anglin types to get a bunch of gullible retards to do their bidding.

The idea we'd trash the most powerful nation on earth to LARP purge never made any fucking sense.

Words like this only solidify our beliefs and make us stronger.

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, WE will struggle and fight. And never slacken. Never tire. Never lose courage. And never lose faith.

Too bad your worst enemy is your own people. Hard enough fighting off the rest when you're getting deliberately shot in the back.

Slavs don't tolerate that shit.
Slav union will conquer the world in the next 100 years.

>another triggered kike...good work anons.

>the Jews are backing themselves into a corner just like pre WW2 but this time there will be no escape.. they have literally memed another holocaust their way.

Kek vult

Our rise will come suddenly and without warning. You are afraid of this, as is the rest of the world, which is why you try so desperately to suppress us. Without us, you are nothing. Without us, the world will fall into chaos. That computer you're using, is ours. We created and perfected it. Those cars and airplanes are ours as well. Kill us off and the modern world will die as you know it. Best not to bite the hand that feeds you.

If we were our own worst enemy, we would not have collectively created the world in which you live in. We can take it all away. Be careful what you wish for.

tldr

>The only groups getting anywhere near Arab birthrates are everyone but the Ashkenazi
This is the biggest problem considering all of the other jews aren't white

The natural order will correct this,. jews have never had a homeland because they are incapable of it. The 110th eradication will be the last.

OH SHIT OP A PENNY. SHOULDN'T YOU PICK IT UP?

>the jews like to make everybody believe that they control everything, but in fact they are just servants to the Elites who have controlled this world from the beginning of time.

All anyone has to do is convert to Talmudic Judaism aka Satanism and we "become" one of you. You have no sacred blood line, its a meme. Your people are of Turkic decent mostly and Yiddish is not a Semitic language. You are LARPing and it's embarrassing - along with your whole "people."

Any goy who wants can convert and move to your shithole and blend in with your disgusting society if they choose to. That's all you are, you are our refuse. You are those of us who choose to deny Christ, the Word, Logos. That is why you are cursed and utterly confounded in all productive pursuits. That is why your sustenance always come siphoned from the work of a host - in whatever form. And there are many forms.

Yes, you posted all this drivel because you know I'm right, and it eats away at you. Fundamentally what makes you different is cowardice. Nothing more. Your cowardice has led you to deny Logos itself, and for that you will despise yourself until the bitter end.

This is why people don't like/trust you, you are a jew first and an American second.

Same fucking deal with muslims.