Why do Miillenniala hate this logo?

This symbol makes millennials lose their shit.

Why?

BUY SOME BURGERS MOTHER FUCKER!!!

It's good for you!!

Eat it everyday

Prove to me its bad for you.

Pro tip, you can't

There's nothing wrong with eating a sausage mcmuffin/mcbiscuit 3-4 times a month as long as you don't overdo it

How does McDonald's make you feel guys?
Any feelings?

I agree
Where did this "if you eat everyday" meme come from?
Nonkne but crazy people eat the same thing every day.
Do you think they are brain washed to hate it.

Honestly it's not all bad, I'll eat it when I'm out skating in the street. Other that it doesn't really intrest me honestly, most of their food is rather bland but filling. I don't have a problem because I have a high metabolism.

Their spooked.
Cmon kid, spreg out and tell me it's a satanic corporation of baby eaters and you be at it once and died

Its decent for sure. Honestly like you say. I only eat big macs.
It just seems the media had this huge anti McDonald campaign which turned millennials crazy

I work in food service as a cook for many years. I literally cannot eat this stuff anymore, last time I had it about 10 years ago I nearly threw up. Something about it just tastes WRONG.

Probably all the devil baby parts.

Check the archieves for McDonald thread if youre bored oz bro
It gets wild. I think millennials are actually crazy

12am I'm heading to bed.
Sadly I'll be here tomorrow trying to bait tards.
I'd make a trip code by that'd give me away.

Take care bro
Hit the beach forme if I can

It's garbage. The only good thing about it are the nuggets but they'll give you cancer. The salads taste nice but they're expensive and it's only a tiny ass leaf of lettuce with some shitty dressing. Everything else tastes like shit. Their more expensive burgers are drowned in some disgusting BBQ sauce and bacon, the burgers are poorly designed, you get shit everywhere when you eat them. The fries are good when they just came out of the fryer but then they're too hot and if you wait 5 minutes, they taste like cardboard.

The only reason you'd go there is that you don't know that A&W exists. Fuck McDonald's and while I'm at it, fuck white people too.

jesus shut the fuck up and order another double mac you fat fuck

The double quarter pounder is one of the best burgers ever created.

Yet they love McDonald's owned Chipotle.

McD advert on Sup Forums two days in a row?

Mods?

Fucking sage
Fucking boycott

its because of the propaganda film "Supersize me" which was misleading and created a hysteria about Mcdonalds. Everyone already knew that eating mcdonalds everyday, especially 3 times a day is extremely bad for you.

He also did the fake experiement where you put the burgers in jars and wait for them to mold. Any small burger with a low water content will dry out before bacteria and mold can take hold preserving it.

It was released in 2004 when many millennials were at the perfect age for it to strike a chord. Also at the same time the Atkins fad was happening which only lead to more irrational demonizing of high sugar foods which should be eaten sparingly.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗

...........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS CANADIAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL

WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MILLENIAL/MCDONALDS POSTING DOZENS

OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY FOR YEARS

HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA

YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE

WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

Yeah, fuck white people.
>is white.
Heyyyyyy.

Kek, corporations saw how effective CTR was and are now paying nerd virgins to shill their product

What a time to be alive

yes goyim, keep eating the chem laden fatty foods. Make you feel real good, goy

What do you mean?
I ate their food today.
It's pretty good.

>current year
>eating dead animals

Carnie cucks are too funny.

McCoffee is actully pretty good.