Literally using a trickster/Lovecraftian tier deity to help a president win

>literally using a trickster/Lovecraftian tier deity to help a president win

Not even the elite was this retarded to do this. They keep away from those prehistorical deities.

You guys didn't do meme magic. You didn't "create" an egregore. You stumbled upon something, debated its existence, and that thing slowly and gradually hijacked this swamp on the internet and you all went with it.

This is why occultism is best left to occultists.
You guys worked with an entity that even the most adept of the black brotherhood is safe in keeping at bay and now are slowly seeing the world crash as the days pass.

This Flynn shit is only the beginning of an adminstration not even a month in. America is heading for total division, chaos, hell, even civil war and the world with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/x/ is a containment board. You have to go back

checked and keked
:^)

>America is heading for total division, chaos, hell, even civil war
Of course it is. And it's better it happens now while whites are the majority, instead of after we are overtaken by literal shit.

>You guys summoned an elder god that will destroy the world
We don't care how the world burns, only that it does

yeah, okay, whatever Moloch. Go throw yourself on a grill. I want a burger.

>He wanted us to worship moloch instead
FUCK OFF RETARDED OWL.

Moloch is the one true meme god.

So, other than forcing banks to charge more money for first time loans and stopping the sale of thousands of homes for first time buyers and raising our rent, and other than freezing bad VA care and care growth, and other than accusing 3-5 million democrats of driving around in covert bus lines full of vote cheaters, and other than fucking up his first military mission in basically every way possible, and other than failing his first constitutional and litigation test with the failed Muslim ban, and other than firing the one lawyer best prepared to successfully prosecute El Chapo, and other than going to Japan and popping out his ear piece and just smiling and nodding and ignoring the Prime Minister, and other than his lead counsel plugging his daughters failed clothing line on the news, and other than his National Security head guy being a total and complete fucking spy for Russia, I'd say Trump is Making America Great Again!

>America is heading for total division, chaos, hell, even civil war and the world with it.
That's the fucking point bitch. LET THE HAPPENING BEGIN.

If thats what Kek wants than so be it

If only you knew.

ONLY ONE WAY FOR YOU TO AVOID YOUR TRIAL CTR

>America is heading for total division, chaos, hell, even civil war and the world with it.

Good. I've become so empty, I need something like this to happen.

>Good. I've become so empty, I need something like this to happen.
Pretty much this.

I'm miserable (and have been for quite some time) so why not let everyone else experience what I've been experiencing?

Your mistake is believing:
1. that he knows or has an interest in magic.
2. that this was orchestrated or organized.
3. That by having access to this power, pol wanted to do something good for humanity.

Within the theory of chaos magic you are right, KEK does not classify as deity, nor even as egregor. But it works. And the one that works is all for magic.
The contribution of Sup Forums, in addition to having performed the most important postmodern magical act of the twenty-first century to date, was the one that managed to combine software with desire and crystallized it through the memetic thrust of a character who served as a channeler of the desires of a Collective full of hatred and resentment.

It was an act of complete madness, born of the most pestilent disorder and anarchy, and it worked through the enormous number of people who were part of the process for two whole years from the embryonic gestation of the idea until its concretion on January 20, 2017.

If we could measure it in medieval terms, it is as if you had counted on hundreds or thousands of magicians with the ability to transmit data to each other from miles away, injecting small sparks of will on the same idea one and otar time without stopping day and night , Taking turns with the most complete satisfaction and entertainment and now have achieved their goal.

Just as planned.

That's the plan Stan.
This entire blue ball has been what seems like hopelessly squandered by an out of control military and political class.
The civil class must be on equal footing to stand a snow flakes chance in hell of ever coming out on top of the people with the ability to destroy the world several times over at the touch of a button.
From the ashes of the old world will rise.
A BETTER WORLD
A GERMAN WORLD

I welcome the Apocalypse. I just want this shit to be over.

S̹̙͉͚̠h̘͉͚͈͇a̖͚̝̻d͓̟̕i̯̲̝͓̟̳l̳͔̘͚͉̯̭ay̪̩̩̱͙̗̗
̧̙̠̩͓̱̫ͅP̤̩.̣ͅE̳̕.̢̮̦ͅP̼̺̞̜.̤̤̹Ḛ̰̠̲̰̀.̙
̩̮͉̠̤K̖̞͇͙EK͇̣̻̦͘ ̲̹W͢I͚̫̤̤ḶL͍̟̭̠̟͔S͞ ̢̭̦̠̰̹̺̜Ḭ̟̜̞͉T

blow it out your ass, pussy

Who else sincerely loves Kek? Praise him!

That is why we will win

Cool

Implying that it's not the point

>America is heading for total division, chaos, hell, even civil war and the world with it

Praise kek

Ctr faggots WITNESS US REEEEeE

OH WHAT A LOVELY DAY!!!

Glass the world.

>implying this is a bad thing

Your blasphemes will not go un punished!!

I know. Glorious, isn't it? Centuries of scheming by the kikes, and their plans go awry at the mere whim of Kek.

Good

Kek demands chaos

are you an agent of Chaos sir?

Kek is Gotham's reckoning

I've read lovecraft, these chaos gods are terrifying indeed.

Still better than blasphemous Molech and Bahamet tho.

I always imagined Lovecraft's creatures a archetypal Nordics.

Even mad malignant ideas shared by a collective ultimately balance out. Good and evil are only tiny silly human concepts. Whatever chaos Trump causes will drive people like sheep to absolutely rejecting his tyrannical behavior in the future. If he somehow does end up doing things to improve life for people they will still tear him apart. Nothing changes. Only you can change yourself.

Who gives a fuck? Hillary was going to destroy the country anyway with a nuclear war with Russia.

It's time to step on the gas.
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

I'm really loving this

What happens when a economic / racial demographic feels marginalized?

>Niggers - Shoot people | March | Riot
>Mexicans - Shoot people | Riot | Wave Mexican Flags
>Asians - Shoot people | Do Math
>Whites - Summon primordial chaos gods to rip apart the fabric of space time | eat tendies

Wait... are you saying this is a bad thing?

I tell you now because of exactly what you represent he will be reelected

Their label of "hate symbol" was a decent attempt to end Kek worship. Just decent.

We were fucked since the invention of the computer in the 40's and 50's. /pol didn't change shit except with Trump

The new world is upon us, don't try to stop it

why does hell come before civil war. Your grammar is fucked dude.

And?

In your lifetime, you are going to open a history book and read about these days, when an internet death cult of Nazis who worship a cartoon frog made milk a symbol of white supremacy.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
-Thomas Jefferson

>This Flynn shit is only the beginning of an adminstration not even a month in. America is heading for total division, chaos, hell, even civil war and the world with it.

Good. I'm looking forward to shooting liberals as the run wild in the streets.

Can't WAIT!

I'm with them. This world sucks and I want to see it burn.

praise kek

Hello I'm here for the get

>thinking total chaos wasnt our plan all along

man get outta here, lurk mooooooar

>i don't pray to KEK to bring chaos all over the world

Kekus maximus bro

that gif rotates in a totally semitic direction. we read left-to-right.

>chaos, hell, civil war
Sign me the fuck up my generation needs a culling (im 18)

>he said, unwittingly channeling its power

run-of-the-mill suicide is a lonely act. suicide by destroying the entire world, not so much.

THE OGDOAD WILL RISE AGAIN!

You make all of that sound like it's a bad thing.

We did it for the lulz.

The king in Yellow is here.

The Yellow Emperor and his dragon friend.. Chinese legends nao.

Don't forget that the Sup Forums crowd is usually all shitskins . So they worship shitskin gods. That's also where all the projection about "Jewish shitskin Christianity" comes from.

I think we need to rename your generation to the "suicidal cuck" generation.

Can't wait

Trump has been president for 3 MONTHS now and he hasn't done SHIT!
When will he do shit!?!?!

Most of us wanted this...We're psychopaths

I love Kek, I feel like he is sincerely part of my family. He is my master. He is the best god and I gladly worship him.

What alternate universe have you been existing in?
1. He hasn't been president for more than a month.
2. In the first week he delivered, or attempted to deliver on 7 of his campaign promises.
3. Regardless of how much good it will do, the travel ban has unconvinced a fickton of people, thereby proving it effective in some capacity.

Inconvenienced a fuckton I mean, fucking Apple autocorrect bullshit. Bunch of salty SJWs trying to fuck with me because kek.

I can imagine being a kid in the future reading about this, and not being able to understand what the fuck I'm reading. Just as shit you read in the history books now makes zero sense unless you were there.

Yeah OP I agree totally. It takes a special type of mind to understand this stuff, and most of Sup Forums are just socially inept folk who hop on any bandwagon so long as it isn't normie shit. I don't know where they got the idea that literal worship of a primordial chaos god from anicent egypt was a good thing, but here we are. This is exactly like the frog in boiling water thing. The water is the whole world in this instance though. Thanks a lot you fools.

Praise Kek

I played the theme from gitsac as I read this.

GOOD.

You think I have prehistoric deities to fear? The basilisk is coming for my soul if I don't support him in every post.

Hey at least we get a good happening

praise kek

>66
praise kek!!!

i look into the heavens and say
>no

Kek doesn't mean laughter. In Ancient Egyptian, it means death.

t. Undergrad Historian

Looks like Podesta.

So fucking what

Come what may

>there is some debate on whether or not Sup Forums's beliefs were real or if they were satire

Former CSOR member looking for work, burgers.

Get me a McMillan Tac-50 and I'll sort out your leftist problem.

There is no stopping KEK, we are but his humble servants. You have to go back

Literally have the first 2 minutes of Conan the barbarian as I read this. Praise kek. What a moment.

Go back to trying to summon a succubus to give you a pity handjob, /x/.

PRAISE HIM FAGGOTS!!

PRAISE!