Any other Hillary supporters feeling pretty smug about now?

Any other Hillary supporters feeling pretty smug about now?

I mean sure our country is going to crap now, but it's virtually guaranteed that Democrats are taking the senate in 2018 and Hillary is going to be president from 2020-2028.

I almost feel like in the end electing Trump will actually be a good thing since no Republican will ever get elected again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_ghC_jGL9E
jobs.dominos.com/dominos-careers/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections,_2018#Election_predictions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thinking republican voters care about liberals having temper tantrums in leftist coastal cities

the only way trump loses the rust belt is if his economic policies tank. that's all that matters to those states.

>Any other Hillary supporters
No. There is no unironic Hillary supporter in existence.

Hillary got more votes than Obongo and should have been the candidate in 2008, but the DNC had to fuck everything up, and women were so pissed off about it that they completely stopped having sex with white men and basically ended the white race.

Oh well.

>virtually guaranteed that Democrats...
this meme again?

Yes.

You Hilldogs are really gonna put her up again? That's all you have? The best? I thought you fuckers hated neocons. I get that you dipshits don't like Trump but why do you keep backing this corrupt, incompetent loser?

youtube.com/watch?v=a_ghC_jGL9E

Wow we almost elected this. Really makes me think.

women need to stop taking her loss so personally. if they hadn't put up such an insufferable cunt as their glass ceiling candidate more men would have voted for her. people don't hate women, they hate hillary. they should have ran palin against obama instead of mccain desu. now she will be our qt ambassador and troll trudeau on a daily basis it will be great.

sage it for fucks sake

Why would anyone support this loser, seriously?
There are 75 million working age women in america, literally any one of them would have a better chance.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEEN SLAAAY

Madam President!!

t. rural and suburban retard

its your fault trump won for supporting the only candidate who could lose to him

This was never about votes my friend or elections.

Get used to it. Your precious little Democracy is over.

heil.

is it true mutti merkel is crashing and burning the CDU with no survivors?

quads confirms, i am a rural retard. what's up nogunz?

Hillary will NEVER win anything again

the only reason she had a chance was because trump was so controversial. Hopefully trump gets serious and makes this country a One party state under Trump

This thread is very poor quality bait.

Here's the antidote

No one in their right mind will ever invest in her again.

honestly the biggest problem with the dems is obamacare. it has cost them 3 election cycles as the costs just pile up. my parents were once left of center voters until ACA. they wont win until it really is repealed

And there's a pretty good chance she won't be well enough to run for any political office

delete this

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Hillary crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this gal get the nuclear codes.

>1.2 BILLION
>.
>2
>B
>I
>L
>L
>I
>O
>N

that and alienating white voters by pandering to minorities, also putting mentally ill men in bathrooms with little girls.

the pendulum hasn't even finished swinging away from your side. You guys still have a lot more losing to do before it comes back.

Get your shit together so you don't embarrass yourself like you are currently doing.

There is not going to be another election. If all goes according to plan, most of humanity will be dead within the next two years.

sauce?

You are in for a very long decade.

RURAL
AND
SUBURBAN
>RETARDS

She won't even run. Face facts, she's done and there isn't anyone to take her place

It is merely my dream. I just want this world to end. I can feel it happening in my bones, the time is nigh.

why does this post exhist?
why post this?

allah akbar

>Any other Hillary supporters feeling pretty smug about now?
No, I would honestly prefer to see the country run well by someone I hate than feel good about them failing to run it

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

dogs are smarter than hilldawgs

>no Republican will ever get elected again
That's what you said about Bush.

Also, please get your old rotten cunt to run again in 2020, so Trump will have a guaranteed 8 years.

This time, you won't even have fake votes to help you.

The Clinton Foundation is tanking because the Saudis aren't funding her anymore, lol.

It's true. Donald Trump will be the last joke of a republican and conservatives will die out forevermore. Liberalization of society is inevitable.

>feminist icon
>funded by al'Saud family

Acturally Trump lost the popular vote and only won because of a rigged system. Next election Hillary will know where she needs to target herself better and will win in a landslide even with the rigged system.

Not a Hillary supporter but anti Trump and yes I feel smug.

>drain the swamp means making it even more swampy
>travel ban EO so poorly implemented when it was already a controversial policy and the retard didn't even target countries where terrorists have come from
>head of EPA wants to kill it, so far all the moves on the EPA are incredibly anti science, pro retard alternative facts
>world leaders and citizens all over taking a bigly dim view of America
>Russian connection become more obvious by the day
>running private server like Hillary and in bed with special interests like Hillary, even has his own Benghazi within a week of being sworn in
>gonna nuke net neutrality
>gonna cause nuclear proliferation
>didn't even lock her up
>gonna make a deal with Putin for patriot Snowden and will likely crucify him
>setting the precedent of even more over use of EO which will be used when a liberal gets voted in next

>Hillary ever being president

You really don't understand how much Americans hate her do you?

>no Republican will ever get elected again.
You don't understand the two party system very well, do you?

Hillary Clinton is confirming Pizzagate!!!

Philippe Reines was Senior Advisor to Hillary Clinton when she became United States Secretary of State in January 2009. Reines tweeted,

"Dear Mike Flynn & Mike Flynn Jr.,

What goes around COMETS around.

And given your pizza obsession...

jobs.dominos.com/dominos-careers/

xo

Philippe"

Hillary Clinton tweeted to Reines to STFU from her offical twitter account,

"Philippe's got his own way of saying things, but he has a point about the real consequences of fake news..."

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

GET READY FOR THE BIGGEST CTR PUSH EVER!!!!

I realize OP is merely trolling, but for the record--and I say this as a lefty--Hillary is done. She will never again run for political office. Her name is forever synonymous with humiliating failure, and the fact is that most of us Dems voted for her while holding our noses.

I won't pretend to know who the next Democratic nominee will be, but as long as he/she is remotely charismatic and likeable, keeps their mouth shut about gun control shit, 2020 is looking pretty good.

But, yeah. The Clintons have far too much baggage and are forever done. Even those of us on the left never want to hear from her again.

>Hillary is going to be president
She lost to Trump and has more scandals that Lindsay Lohan. Her political career is completely over.

you guys are delusional. Looking at the seats available in 2018 the Repubs will increase their seats in both the Senate and House. And Trump will be re-elected in 2020. But keep dreaming.

It's like looking into a mirror.

Did he ever win anything besides the Senate seat she vacated to take appointed positions and fail?

>low quality bait
>checks flag
>not even a leaf

sageru

People are going to take Kanye more seriously as a Presidential hopeful in 2020 than Clinton.

I don't doubt that the midterms will be a boon for the left, but if you think Hill is going to run for president again you're insane, she can not handle it again. She tried twice, and both times got smacked down, once by her own party. She would be downright masochistic. She did her best, I respect her, but that poor woman needs to let the dream die and enjoy retirement

Not that many seats up for grabs.
Are you delusional?

>ny other Hillary supporters feeling pretty smug about now?
ctr, ctr,
Does whatever a cuntbag can.
Spins a lie, any size,
Catches truth just like knives.
Look out! Here comes the ctr.
Is he strong? Listen bud—
He's got soros blood.
Can he swing from a rope?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there! There goes the ctr.
In the chill of the night,
At the scene of the crime,
Like a streak of light,
It leaves just in time!
ctr, ctr,
unwanted neighborhood ctr.
Wealth and fame, he's ignored—
lying is his reward.
To him,
Life is a great big bang-up—
Wherever there's a hang-up,
You'll find the ctr!
Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them

They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

By 2018 trump will be the senate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections,_2018#Election_predictions
Just look at this table
It hasn't been update for 2016 election, but it shows the vast difference in how far the republicans could go in the senate
>Democrats are expected to target the Senate seats in Nevada and Arizona.[2] Democrats could also target Texas.[3] Republicans are expected to target Democratic-held seats in Indiana, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, and West Virginia, all of which voted for Mitt Romney in the 2012 election and Donald Trump in the 2016 election,[4] as well as seats in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan, all of which voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 election.[5] Republicans could also target seats in Virginia, Maine, and New Jersey.[2] Other races may also become competitive

The Democrats can't win without their illegal voters and they're all getting deported.

Pic related. Kys.

Please Jesus, let her run again.

I really wanna see if she'll legit off herself when she loses a third presidential campaign.

> Hillary living to 2020, much less 2028.

thanks for the kekkles OP, my sides needed the exercise

This.

Can't wait for liberalization of society and for r/The_Donald fucks to be rightfully bullied in the next few years. The left uprising is going to be glorious.

According to ABC News, Hillary is up by ten in North Carolina and five in Florida. Texas is in play. It's going to be an early night. Drumpf BTFO.

2018 is safe for republican senators.

Dangerous for democrats because of how many competitive states they have to defend

Don't forget Iran, North Korea, China-Taiwan, and gutting credit protection for citizens. Dodd-Frank is most likely going to get messed up as well, though he could just trim the problem parts, but it's doubtful.

>it's humiliating being a massive freak

really makes ya contemplate

Hillary will win 2020.