Listen guys, who else saw the video of John Podesta making a little girl scream that he is her daddy...

Listen guys, who else saw the video of John Podesta making a little girl scream that he is her daddy... It's being taken down everywhere...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc
youtu.be/Hhau8vILNTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

um - wat?

Link?

fake news

I've seen it, and I never want to again.

The video was taken down, I have it recorded on my phone, but I don't know how to post that and have it be anonymous

get in here
>

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc

how do u know this is John Podesta?

that voice is that same exact damn voice, same mannerisms and everything. I understand there is a accent, but its still easy to tell that is Podesta's voice. Considering the other shit we uncovered its easy to put the pieces together.

What about straight from the horse's mouth?
Watched it myself. I don't see the correlation, but i'll admit it does sound a bit similar to him. Especially in the comparison from .

>does not have the best version

ZERO TRUTH

ZERO PROOF

ZERO EVIDENCE

ZERO ARREST

PIZZAFAGGOTS BTFO

PIZZATARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

KYS AND SAGE

the fuck outta here

Ok faggot from Thailand, you let rich men fuck your kids willingly

youtu.be/Hhau8vILNTU

Oh look, it's eithers A. Bait. Or B. Someone attempting to discredit the idea that globalist elites a kiddie diddlers by acting like a retard.

You faggot larpers said there'd be arrests yesterday then you said there'd be arrests today and now you're saying there'll be arrests tomorrow.

Fucking kill yourselves

This is why jews get killed goys and girls

Fire up the ovens

I saw it. It was probably a boy though btw. God I hope it's just some fucked-up art project. I can't stop thinking about it.

yea where's the proof that's podesta, shillblue?
how the fuck does brock even get clients anymore?

I can't wait til your stupid fucking race is wiped from this Earth

Fucked me up watching/hearing that. Worse than he cartel video of dude getting skinned alive while being injected with meth to stay conscious. That poor kid. These pedos need to be publicly executed immediately.

holy shit

man, you should be happy since when the pedoring gets cracked down people will come over to your country more again to fuck little children boosting your economy you stupid piece of shit that has nothing else to do but spam every PG thread

We will win. Good will win. Start praying lads.