Pizzagate Info Dump

Dump all of your info here. Lots of new info released today and new leads to follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/J7ynh
archive.is/1PBgh
archive.is/wJ8WY
archive.is/JHjG6
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU
youtu.be/Hhau8vILNTU
youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
youtube.com/watch?v=BHaZ8roINfE
youtube.com/watch?v=KjDdWViLl8s
youtube.com/watch?v=IS5n2L5Ga0A
youtube.com/watch?v=iXJm6VLR33E
youtube.com/watch?v=oxg2qlONb-A
youtu.be/FJY-YLutNsM
youtube.com/watch?v=sWQUXTuZqjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>archive.is/J7ynh
>archive.is/1PBgh
>archive.is/wJ8WY
>archive.is/JHjG6

Im here.

my body is rdy

i think kek is here guys...

DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO

DO NOT MIRROR THIS VIDEO:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU

REMEMBER TO BUY GUNS BURGERS
youtu.be/Hhau8vILNTU

Alright. I'm here to. I've been asking you questions in your past two threads and made this one.

Role playing not allowed on pol take it to x

sage

3 more reasons to watch it and let your
MINDS sort it out!

i want to stab you

oh but user i think we should do those things...

Do these people torture kids using sauces like siracha and hot sauce? I've seen pics where sauces are in the shower next to shampoo and body wash.

Fucking faggot thread has 3 minutes and you are already here shilling for these fucks.
Unironically kill yourself

Nobody give any fuck to this guy he is in all PizzaGate thread derailing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

Respect your heritage man, give him the gas

It's always the same flag
htmmmmmmmm

We won't. It's the same guy that posts in all pizza threads. Same fucking flag.

>video is just blurry /x/ tier video quality ufo lights and some guy with a new york accent screaming
do you take everything you see at face value? it doesn't EXACTLY like podesta like you lot claim it does.

i would if i could...

What the fuck is this?

guys this might be unrelated but do you think CERN does play a role in all this?

truth.
hard to swallow...

swallow ... -.-

search for cerns white rabbit

you are onto something

Preparing to praise kek

This is nothing new, but I wanted to contribute what little I could.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHaZ8roINfE
Pedo-ring busted in Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=KjDdWViLl8s
UK pedo-ring exposed on 60 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=IS5n2L5Ga0A

youtube.com/watch?v=iXJm6VLR33E
Ex-CIA Robert David Steele comments on pizzagate.
Fuck these sickos.

Have you guys heard of the bagavad purana prophecies? A time when man had forgotten about child sacrifice and then it's uncovered by technology (nearest modern word).

You know what this could mean?

>truth

ZERO TRUTH

ZERO PROOF

ZERO EVIDENCE

ZERO ARREST

PIZZAFAGGOTS BTFO

PIZZATARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

KYS AND SAGE

Do you know about the people that call themselves trash? There are social media accounts where people post trashcans and say "That's me". Are they like a clean-up crew?

Ikr, I was in those threads
Someone must do an audio spectrum comparison to see which is the voice match amount.
t. Podesta

See user, I think going down the rabbit hole is essential in itself. You ever hear of gnosticism?

Hello pathetic shill.

is it too far fetched that (((they))) are actually trying to open a portal and bring lucifer? maybe Occultanon knows something about this too

You are the guy from the last thread right? Granddad was in an occult group?

Nah just brainwashed idiots like the "left" and "antifa" usefull idiots. they are so predictible that is is almosst fun to play with them

Listen man. It's time. Open the way.

Have they fixed you already?

oh ye, there you are, yes and ill def. read the arch traitor bluefluke!

The consciousness they are trying to implant into one man. Maybe that of Lucifer's but I wouldn't know explicitly

fuck off ladyboy

and you think you know what lucifer is?

Did you watch the San Gotardo tunnel opening?
It was straight up satanic. I should rewatch to see if there is any pizza reference.

Yeah that's me

Do you know the man they are using?

Actually, I want to be of service here:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxg2qlONb-A

This whole performance seemed to indicate what you just suggested...

arch traitor blueflake is legit.
bLIEve it or not ;)

Some say Jesus, some say Venus, some say Saturnain.

Link for research

Saturn would be the most accurate in my opinion.
On the other hand Venus is smiling bright these days. Like a "Morning star"

WTF would CERN have to do with a child sex ring?

You're a moron

No idea, but I'd bet it's one of their own. Royalty or rich fag most like. Though there are certainly hidden princes (Crowley like) who we would have no idea of

youtu.be/FJY-YLutNsM
Fuck

Pizzagate is not real and full of schizophrenics who want 10 seconds of interweb fame. I just saw that woman who claims she lost her kid and she starts crying..... I laughed through the entire fucking thing. Honestly I hope more kids die from these evil cannibal monsters you all fucking made up with your sick twisted brains. Fuck off our board

>inb4 shill

you are a moron
and you dont even know about it.

That's a disturbing prophecy, if so.

It's seriously hard to talk about this pizza shit without going into occultism at this point

The "spirit cooking" references, and some of the pizzagate affiliates doing fucked up occultic things...It can't be ignored.

I have some new information... About the new podesta video. We know where they are and what environment they are in

Wtf?? Where did that leaked video come from? It fucking sounds like him.

GOTT-HARD
GOD-HARD

Yeah he's truly legit user. That's what they've been doing in their secret groups, Egregores etc

Any truth to the book "Wall of Light"? It's based off of Tesla's claims that he traveled to Venus and met its inhabitants.

Give up these inquiries which are completely useless, and consider the fact that pgate is an absurd, already debunked conspiracy theory.
I hope, for your own good, that this will be sufficient a warning.
Cease this foolish behavior.

No you dont

Exactly, it's hard to discern and there are competing groups vying for power

and tulpas and egregores...

Growing up in the "Occult".. and your "Imaginated friends" will stay

They are in a bathroom! LOOK CLOSELY.
It is unlikely that this video was shot in comet ping pong. The person is either in or out of a bathtub. someone is recording a shower door!

Fuck off shill. Pizzagate is real. Stop trying to act like some all powerful deity you pathetic pleb.

its involved in (((their))) endgame.

the CIA opened their VAULT. and yes they knowed about tesla... and Trump knows him to ;)

Here is an overlay of the image of the bathroom door with the video images. IT IS THAT SAME FUCKING SHOWER DOOR!

>t. Podesta behind proxies
Videos don't have GPS EXP information like photos, do they?

You and your uneducated ilk are about as credible as flat-earthers. Your ignorance is a detriment to society.

The people doing it believe in it, believe it's where they get their power from. Truthfully it could just be an occult group using ceremony and then blackmail

Hmm The Gallic God Cerrnunnos, eh?

Convenient camouflage for something satanic...

Im legit guys... and it will likely kill me.

but.. being dead? nahh i was there ;) i remember!

Death is not eternal. we are !

I like you too mister mastermind.

they did something similiar with the Gotthard tunnel near CERN..

Is this bathroom in Comet?

I do the same to my kid when he is acting up. Its homemade torture when he eats to much or bites his sister

What about the Mandela effect, is it real? It seems pretty obvious now that people are experiencing flip-flopping with the phrase "Houston, we have a problem" in the Apollo 13 movie.

Yeah, especially if you give them attention. That's what powers most of them. Drinking alcohol shuts them off/ shuts the brain down

very likely the tub was filled with some weird shit. Bugs whatever...
Kids not freaking and moving from the lights and calling him daddy, theres something in there with him
This aligns with the ego/super-ego breaking shit that we've been talking about

Those are constructor grade shower doors. Cheap. Very common. Looks to be filmed from in the shower viewing to the rest of the bathroom.

It is very unlikely for this kind of shower door to be in comet. It is a common door used by contractors for basic installations

It is real..
Timelines..

Do YOU know really where YOU are AT right now?

More black sun imagery too. These ceremonies are literally filled to the brim with occultic symbols.

They aren't even trying to hide this shit like in Bohemian Grove anymore.

By going into these rabbit holes one can gain immense self knowledge. It's a gnostic practice

I shit my pants and I've been breathing thru my nose, but I haven't opened the butthole dimension (yet)

Can you repeat the steps we spoke of last thread? I need a refresher

GNOTHI SEAUTON...

Alister crowley that fucking scumbag put it like this.

"KNOW THY SELF"

im not sure what you mean krautbro, but feel free to enlighten me

Who wants to volunteer to go grab a bite at Comet and photograph their shitter?

Exactly. You can starve them of attention which will kill most of them off

Look at the handles. They are exactly the same as in the stock photos. It's clear that either video man or podesta are in the shower. it is unclear who's on what side.

forgot the link

youtube.com/watch?v=sWQUXTuZqjM

So basically Anon5's info on the Mandela effect relating to 9/11 is true?

I like you
Ok in order to do the jumo you need to do the following.
Close your anus,
And take a jump to the right.

>that flag

What do you think lucifer is?

Comet was shown to have a basement. It has been denied by Alfanz after the actor with a gun happened. My guess is the shower is in a private area. Many business owners will have a shower, bed etc.

Ok now what

yes i do, check the posts i've made

fatherhood.webm

..most..

now add abuse. rituals and a 2faced family to it.