I'd like to share a story with you, Sup Forums that ACTUALLY HAPPENED, today, at my uni...

I'd like to share a story with you, Sup Forums that ACTUALLY HAPPENED, today, at my uni. I'll let the story speak for itself
>be me, sophomore at uni going to see a prof in his office
>sit down at a large table outside of office building to scribble a thought on a piece of paper
>the table is occupied on my left by a blond semi qt college girl sitting across from a landwhale with dyed blue hair that's shaved on one side
>to my right, a beta rock and roll hippie dude with a ponytail and a fedora sits across from a literal neckbeard/overweight/country fusion of a dude
>both of these guys are pasty as fuck cave dwellers, maybe 25 YO max
>right as I sit down I hear "do you know who George Soros is?" and a fucking white hot lightning bolt flashes through my head
>I slowly look up, praying that this question wasn't being asked to me
>the hippie guy is leaned over, looking at the semi qt girl, he must have overheard something she said
>she looks absolutely puzzled, and quite honestly perturbed
>"um, no"
>rock and roll fag doesn't even skip a beat, the look in his eye is of pure conspiracy enlightenment
>"Well," he takes a breath, "you should REALLY look into him. Do some research. He is behind almost everything you could ever imagine. Take this country, for example. If you think you are being told the truth, then think about all of the hidden agendas that there are. Do some research on George Soros' spending, and the hidden agendas behind his spending, and even the hidden agendas behind the hidden agendas."

does anybody want me to continue?

Yes continue

Mite b good

And then I found 5 dollars

What CTR nonsense is this now?

>you should REALLY look into (Non MSM approved topic). Do some research. (Non MSM approved topic) is behind almost everything you could ever imagine.

step one completed: how to make normies think you are a creep and not worth their attention.

Fuck off Nick

shave that amish beard for fuck's sake

Who here new about soros 5 years ago when only AJ talked about him and you'd be called nuts for mentioning? Now it's Normie shit

yes

>after he is done talking, nobody speaks for a good 10 seconds. the awkward here was about 144x10^5 kPa
>finally the girl just says "okay" looking visibly irritated
>each side goes back to their conversation, and I tune into the retard side
>I instantly hear, "so anyway, I have concrete evidence that sasquatch exists. I also know for a fact that there is an active effort to hide him from the general public. I've run all the numbers countless times. It's proof"
>he continues on for a couple minutes about sasquatch ramblings while I sit there listening pretending to be busy
>suddenly the hippie guy who bothered the females starts getting very irritated with this neckbeard faggot, replying with "uh huh" or "I actually have a lot of work to do"
>neckbeard does not care
>he tells stories about how he took photos of sasquatch and had them developed, but was ambushed by the CIA and had his photos stolen from him and all of his research destroyed, including "a hair that I plucked off sasquatch myself"
>the hippie keeps saying he has work to do, but this guy does not stop
>eventually hippie says "I really have to go" and gets the fuck out of there
>this guy literally still fucking continues speaking to nobody as if his friend hadn't left
>"the real reason I'm convinced that there is an anti sasquatch group traces all the way back to the freemason society. I was lucky enough to speak to elder members about this and"...
>after a while of listening I get the fuck out of there too

What the fuck is wrong with people Sup Forums

Hey Op, How's Rumspringa treating you? Bang any hot broads?

I think we all have a parasite in our brain that's making us crazy

I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex.

no point?

>women dislike men who don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of them. It's the conformists with the authentic entire Ikea catalog furnishing their flat who get all the girls.
German speech police are always the most obvious speech police. Nork thought leaders have more style and subtlety.

i stopped caring

Give me a quick run down on what this bird means and why I keep seeing variations of it

reminds me of the time I took the bus routes in Acadia national park. There was this one old fat lady with long grey hair who was "talking on a bluetooth". She had a conversation, waited for a response, replied with different tones for 2 SOLID HOURS. Then I took a closer look at her when she changed seats and she had NO FUCKING PHONE. The entire thing was in her head.
People invent their own worlds when they're alone for a long period of time so your story is believable. The guy is delusional/ some kind of maniac.

It's a Dove. Got viral cause looks like dick.

how about you two niggers stop posting the same replies in every thread?

stop forcing it, faggot.

>Give me a quick run down

QUICK RUNDOWN

>Rothschilds bow to the Dove

>In contact with Clouds

>Possess psychic-like shitting abilities

>Control Bird kingdom with an iron but fair fist

>Own birdhouses & Seed banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal dinosaurs blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Birdograd will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of feather editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Dove babies

Holly shit op!

are you serious? there are girls out there who don't know who soros is?

Shareblue kill yourselves

Yes, but by the sounds of it, neither did this guy. It sounded like your typical run of the mill entry level conspiracy bullshit. I just thought I would post this so some you Sup Forumsacks would have an idea of some of the retards running around spouting shit

Also, original pic is NOT ME. I found that to paint a picture of redneckbeard

Shit Story

kys

OH yeah? Well what the fuck did you have to offer? Nobody gives a shit about you anyway. I bet you're just a fucking lurker. Never posted anything in your whole life. Just sat there slurping on your ez cheez and staring at the waifus on your wall while grumbling about the towers or shills. Fuck off with your opinion lad. You make the rest of us Americans look bad. I'd take a leaf over you any day

How is it even possible to grow a neckbeard like that? It's haunting.

>I've run all the numbers countless times.
kek

>>Give me a quick run down on what this bird means?
i dont know
>>why do I keep seeing variations of it?
I still dont know

Fuck off stupid blogposting faggot. Nobody gives a shit.

The autism in this thread right is absolutely fucking off the charts.

nice blog kiddo

tl;dr op is a faggot

Not surprising since there are guys who don't know who Julian Assange is.