At this rate, the meme war will have no traces left of it except MAYBE just Trump, Pence, and Ryan by 2018. You see...

At this rate, the meme war will have no traces left of it except MAYBE just Trump, Pence, and Ryan by 2018. You see, as much as you asocial bitter virgins think that you could "control" the happenings of the world through your memes (and that's implying far right guys like Breitbart weren't already controlling you), at the end of the day, shit like that has never truly had any real effects. You know why? Because it's completely separate from reality. It's completely separate from the actual facts. Bitter, idiotic "mememasters" like you people will never be able to affect reality in a genuine way because you yourselves are so out of touch from it, and the one chance you had to prove otherwise, you still went your stubborn way. Get your buttholes tight all y'all, because by the end of it all, you'll only ever be remembered as a joke and an embarrassing moment in history.

You are so triggered by us lmao. Have my (you)

>us
>being controlled by breitbart
I think you mistake us for r/the donald

>board and conservatives flipping their shit about Flynn right now
>board and conservatives flipping their shit just about whenever something slightly left leaning gets traction
>yet I am the one being triggered
Lmao, the state of the Trumpys right now.

You're new here. Though I am not surprised that one of you guys wouldn't even realize others' influence here, and continue to live in the delusion that Sup Forums is the originator of it all. I bet you think Stormfront has had no influence here either.

CTR TRIAL SOON
ONLY ONE WAY OUT FOR OP

>At this rate, the meme war will have no traces left of it except MAYBE just Trump, Pence, and Ryan by 2018.
Huh. Doesn't sound so bad desu. But there will be more to come. This isn't a mere republican presidency. There are plans behind all of this.

RUSSIANS CONTINUE TO GET MORE EXPOSED (why Flynn's leaving). ONLY ONE WAY OUT FOR "AMERICAN" user

>more to come
>after seeing what a disaster stupid internet memes are
Hahaha okay.

Pretty severe denial there.
Funny thing is you have no idea how bad you guys lost.

>RUSSIANS CONTINUE TO GET MORE EXPOSED (why Flynn's leaving). ONLY ONE WAY OUT FOR "AMERICAN" user

Wrong.

>We watch as a leftist writes a post on a message board, notice the lack of coherency, the over abundance of words and the complete lack of any spacing between sentences which would be a good description of what one would call a wall of text.

It's so sad that you really think Russia had anything to do with the election. I bet you spend your spare time yelling at walls

Say whatever you want, but the facts are facts.

>I can't read a few lines of text so its muh incoherent liberal wall of garbage
Keep posting like this, the meme war will end that much sooner with how much easier it'll get for you guys to not get taken seriously.

Don't you guys tell liberals to move on from the election? I certainly have. This topic's about the presidency. You on the other hand...

What did he do wrong? Didnt inform the sodomite of the pissbed's pissbed?

>hey dawg
>heard you like facts
>but im not gonna put any of them here

Fake and gay.

Real and Trumposexual

>Hillary Clinton literally gets on stage and talks about a cartoon frog in front of millions of people
>no effect

We probably cost her the election. That was the moment everyone I've talked to remembered as the moment they stopped talking Hillary seriously.

Sup Forums btfo

>Breitbart
>far right

you could not make it more obvious that you don't know what you're talking about and aren't a regular here. Breitbart is radical centrist by Sup Forums standards

I like laughing at the topics these virgins come up with.

>race war when?
Afraid to get in a fist fight

>MY FEELINGS ARE FACTS I RIGHT YOU WRONG HURR DURR

Trying way too hard.

>Russia "controls" us
>Breitbart "controls" us
>by doing what we want

It's like you still don't believe that Trump won the presidency

>not having the facts facing you right in the face as its cuz of lying about goddamn Russia that Flynn has to resign
Keep up the delusion, losers.

You cost her the election the same way average joe that voted for Trump costed her the election, by falling for lowbrow tactics used against her. For what it's worth, Hillary never pulled the kind of pushing totally fake bullshit that you Trumys did on her. She probably lost because she stayed too high while everybody else loved going low on her.

>supports a more asocial, less cross interactive world
>supports politicians that are actively worsening their life just because of how bitter they are about life itself
>calls others a virgin
My sides.

>implying 80% of the people that post here cared for even a fraction of politics until the memes came through and convinced you otherwise
>doesn't even understand the concept of the red pill meme
Damn, Sup Forums's been getting a very particular form of idiotic posting here.

you seem like a faggot

wanna swap pictures of our buttholes? :^)

kek
This is what we're up against.
Just look at it.
This is why we win.

Nah, that would only make you better off and would make me worse off.

Because you guys are stuck in an echo chamber where the truth hurts since there hasn't been a single legitimate refutation of anything I have said except memeposting, trollposting, and just regular shitposting?

Fuckin this.

The left uprising will be glorious. I'm actually planning an alliance between Antifa and /natsoc/ as you're blowing the fuck out of these r/The_Donald retards, soon complete chaos and evil will sweep America and we're all going to sit back and watch the world burn, baby.

Anyway, I gotta go to sleep. I actually have work to do tomorrow unlike you lazy trolls.

But remember, Flynn was one of the more competent members that Trump chose. If outing him was this easy, just think of what will happen to the rest. Also remember why you do this, and maybe go give somebody a hug.

>Funny thing is you have no idea how bad you guys lost.

>if you lose the presidency, give your enemies increased control over House, Senate, State Governerships, and allow them the chance to appoint at least 2 Supreme Court Justices of their choice, you win

Oh well then fuck you and your gay b8 thread nigger