Oh my peck you are racist !

peck is hate symbol now !

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Freequincy/right-wing-dove-squad-how-trash-dove-became-the-symbol-of-the-alt-right-c7794b84a48d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

....I....this... is... too.. much... winning

I came late to the party, someone explain to me that new meem

Newver stop winning.

Keep turning their new memes into hate symbols, destroy things they cherish as a reflection of what they destroyed.

Artificial meme, subversion attempt and shitpost-network tracking.

>my moms rack
What did they mean by this?

>Sup Forums trolls try to convince libs that this hate symbol
>other retards see they are being serious and screenshot and post back here
noice

>Alt right blokes drink milk
>Leftists: Drinking milk is racist

Maybe we should just tell them that these guys consume food too so these looneys can all starve themselves to death?

Oh boy, another Shariabluebird thread

is this some form of advanced meme warfare?

it says rock, rock when referring to your own child is another term for anchor baby

...why dose she give a shit about her mothers pet rock?

Is this real life still? These people are literally insane, right?

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

sharejew needs to file their w-2 forms so their workers can hurry up and get doxxed

jesus that was fast

Better version.

idgi

Looks similar to an image that would violate gr15.

thanks doc

gaining traction

Its probably fake.
Understand that since the election the MSM is certainly making interns lurk Sup Forums
I wouldn't be surprised if one of them made this stupid design and then reported on it.
There have been almost no threads except for probably the same autistic faggot claiming its a symbol.
What a load of tripe.

if memed hard enough do you think something like bugs bunny become a hate symbol like pepe

Did you make that post user? Tell the truth.

worth a try that would discredit them totaly !

I want to say yes, believe me. Someone posted the pic on FB.

WuhwuhwuhwuhWHITE POWER, DOC

they keep trying and within 72 hours even the redditfags here will be on to them.

already is :D

Anything can be turned into a hate symbol, if we meme hard enough

think about the potential guys

Might be a stretch

HIS NAME IS JIM CROW

Is the bot broken again?

>normies can never have another shitty meme because they'll all be "secret nazi symbols"

lmao

Jesus Christ, shitlibs have officially gone beyond full retard. They are hitting levels of retardation that shouldn't even be possible.

Nazi bird.
I am literally shaking right now.

I don't think it was instigated by Sup Forums. I think the normies on kikebook did it to themselves. The meme magic is spreading.

wtf im not a bot

but seriously, these types of people are looking for any morsel they can find and blow it up. It doesnt take much to set them off. I dont even know what this purple bird shit is but that just proves my point.

eventually theyll realize that too many symbols are being used by "nazis" and reflect on their stupidity, or shift their fears into maximum overdrive and go bezerk

either way itll be fun to watch

Taking otherwise harmless symbols enjoyed by the masses and turning them into "nazi" symbols should be a continuing trend.

We have got to the point where we can make anything a hate symbol. Is this the power of meme magic? Can we turn even leftist symbols into Nazi memes? I am both scared and bewildered by our new found power.

>all we have to do to win anymore is claim that something belongs to us and the left will hate it
>pepe, some stupid bird, even milk

When do we claim abortions, divorces and multiculturalism while saying that a crusade would be the worst thing to ever happen?

It doesn't matter if Sup Forums starts it, the only question is if they'll pick it up.
Eemember #EndFathersDay

>their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

>Shareblue: Budget of $13.4 million and 81 staffers

>Sup Forums: Literally doing it for free and thousands
Good luck to them

>they send their interns into the conversion camp
>they are literally infiltrating themselves

We will win so much, we will get tired of winning

Will they kill all the birds associated to nazism to prevent genetic flashbacks kikes have?

poast mor purble chiggen
>poast mor purble chiggen
poast mor purble chiggen
poast mor purble chiggen
poast mor purble chiggen

Take Sesam Street, too

The modern media is so desperate for click that you can easily utilize them - they know that this kind of stuff will give them hits so you just have to shape the story accodingly to your wishes. They won't report positively about you, but you can make them report negatively about things they normally like by associating them with the alt-right.

Our advantage is that none of them ever actually comes here. You could have a hundred threads laying out the plan, then one going through with it and none of them will ever heard about anything but that last one and just assume it's true without checking.

But whats the point?
>Create stupid white supremacist meme
>It pisses off sjw
>Sup Forums see's that sjw are triggered and continues meming it
>All normal people think that sjw and Sup Forums are retarded
so what now?

I couldn't find this on their fb page.

>tfw you realize thoth is behind this whole thing

How fucking retarded are these people

We need to be gassed as a nation, desu.

HI!

>the you realize Lolth is behind all this.

>leans into the mic
wrong

The cycle continues.

I could say peacefully, or I could say everyone ends up fucking each other and the entire world implodes over subjective racism but either way, the cycle continues.

Did you guys not so subtly feed this to the OD contributers?

Template

Morals or not. Abortion is a necessity because we already have too many niggers ruining our great white cities. Just keep them in check by offering legal fetus removal and it'll be fine. Win some, lose some, but think of the long-run.
We can outlaw it when the crime rates match the population count proportionally.

I love this false meme. Who the shit thought tashbird was a good meme? Its a good ironic meme i guess. Like to make fun of Share Blue with. can't wait to redpill them all.

CNN and ABC is run by (((them))) i wonder which others are.

OMG THEY STARTING TO FIND OUT !
medium.com/@Freequincy/right-wing-dove-squad-how-trash-dove-became-the-symbol-of-the-alt-right-c7794b84a48d

kek

we should just make alot of these things with childrens cartoons so they boycott everything

PRAISE.... Do we have a name for this guy yet? Thoth?

Praise Thoth?

>medium.com/@Freequincy/right-wing-dove-squad-how-trash-dove-became-the-symbol-of-the-alt-right-c7794b84a48d

>Quincy Frey graduated with a PhD

trash dove, obviously

anyone know who is mister Sup Forums :D

>Anyway, that was a quick rundown on the history of the Alt Right and their hateful propaganda.
what did he mean by this?

Lots of people are calling him "Jim Crow".

400lb hacker on steroids

His name is Thoth and he is the god of Knowledge, the Moon, Measurement, Wisdom, the Alphabet, Records, Thought, Intelligence, Meditation, the Mind, Logic, Reason, Reading, Hieroglyphics, Magic, Secrets, Scribes, and Writing

He is also been shown to actually be moonman

hardly anyone is calling it Jim Crow

Call it what the bluepilled masses call it for better traction.

So how long before saying "I'm a Nazi" is no worse than saying "I vote Republican"?

i am fucking dying of laughter :D

Pepe deserves a better sidekick than some stupid headbanging bird.

Headbanging bird deserves headbanging Pepe.

How about the monkey from speed raacer/

>forced meme
>shit meme
i bet the crew is forcing this bullshit, just remember how a few faggots were spamming their "oc" over and over again in several threads at the same time

I can't tell if we're trolling them or they're trolling themselves now.

this forced meme is terrible
back to plebbit with you faggots
>saged and hidden

I've thought about claiming we are pro-abortion because it is pro-dead nigger children and it's funded with their tax dollars.

It triggers the shit out of them.

Its trollception. no one can tell who is trolling who.

They are. We're weakened from the meme war and like all jews they are abusing this to the fullest extent

F O R C E D
O
R
C
E
D

this is real?

Wtf I love SJW-styled imagery that you'd expect to see in a book fair in Bellingham!

Within the span of a year the right has gone from William F. Buckley to Alinsky on acid, and it's working.

No, its kino

it looks like a haircut turned upside down
whose haircut does it resemble?