Anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUWNEYay3vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're better than the fat kids that post at Sup Forums

also digits

they make great salt

They aren't boomers.

Isn't most of Sup Forums millennials though?

They aren't breeding as much.

They aren't reproducing.

I enjoy leering at their women.

Without them Trump wouldn't be in office.

I have to ask
Aren't we Millennials ourselves?

Atleast most of us who were born between 1980 and 1999

Their women are easy.

This.

It's mostly edgy contrarians wearing fedoras

>Le fuck my generation guiz aint I edgy

Ok we get it you vape

They're playing an integral role in reclaiming the cities that our ancestors built from the niggers.

They are a good source of entertainment with their pitiful causes

>literally all of Sup Forums is millennial or generation Z

Good things about millennials eh?
Hmm lets see.......... Ah that's right nothing
Absolutely nothing millennial slime balls are useless.

they have introduced so much SJW bullshit that the generation that comes after them will be red pilled af

How so?

They are millennious.

They are red pilling the next generation

they detest materialism more than their parents. though they still engage in a hedonistic world view

they're all secretly racist waiting for a red pill prescription.

We largely made and inhabited this gay place 4u.

looks like they all have bad eyesight

Even if a good deal of them are completely retarded and entitled, they at least agree that they should work for a living

They brought all of generation z onto the plane, and they've got a lot of loyalty for hired guns

They will all self-destruct with age.

they need to be genocided.

t. Generation Z

I think my generation is too harmful for their own good.

>t. literally the 50% generation

Ok Jamal

They're dumb, pretentious and nobody likes them so they don't give me too harsh a competition at work.

we must unite all races with the redpill

My generation is pretty neat, but social media and liberals rot our minds.

They're very good consumers - this helps to keep the increasingly rickety Australian economy running.

Without the millenials generation zyklon would never be as conservative as it is.

Too low a bar.
Millennials are going to save the world, I believe in them.

They were alright until 2012. Gen Z is turning out to be alright.

Let the failed gen x-ers have their hourly projection Julio.

No thanks, Generation GUACED.

Gen X is so sad. I feel bad for them.

*tips fedora*

they will be of legal age soon

How would you describe the Millennials (in general terms, as a group) on the Big Five personality trait scale?

Cash me outside how boudat?

>Computer technology
>Created the modern Internet
>Used to harvest emotional energy by older generations from birth
>???

High O, Mid C, High E, High A, Low N

They're the last generation before Generation Z takes over

Mentally feeble, and easily manipulated

that quote was so cute before I realized "cash" meant "catch"

They're cute! :3

They'll have shorter lifespans than their parents.

They are already serving as an effective cautionary tale for Gen Z.

They have strong convictions and attempt to do the right thing, even if they're doing it wrong. They might save the world yet, even if they're wasting our time right now and acting like whiny teenagers into their 20s.

Personally I'd bump the Neuroticism up to high, or in the very least middle.
Maybe even slide the Conscientiousness down lower

they'll eventually die

Im confused, are Mellenials born after 2000?

GenX: Mid O, Low C, Low E, Low A, Mid N
BabyBoomers: Low O, Mid C, Mid E, Mid A, High N

This entire board is made up of millennial manchildren.

Millennial are born from about the late 80s to mid-late 90s. You're referring to Gen Z, projected to be the most conservative generation since the 40s.

Yeah, the outcasts of that generation, you goddamn stupid fucking idiot leaf, I can't believe some people can't even think, like you. Get a fucking life you cocksucking asshole faggot.

Media (run by baby boomers) portrays Millennials as neurotic and self-centered, none of which holds over into reality.

Cuz boomers fucked up religion in the west so all be have is nhilism.

Plus we all have social autism so everyone has to be drunk or stoned at social events. There's probably a reason edgy meme humor is normie tier now. Life is just one big party till you die.

>girls become single mothers/feminists angry at the world. Die alone but not before fighting for liberal causes.
>give birth to cucks, who either stay white knight beta cucks or become an equally beta contrarian and become a neo nazi and shoot up a school
>nobody is producing alpha males

The pendulum swings back and forth. No matter how hard you fight, it never ends. But it becomes more liberal over time. Even if humanity was nuked and restarted we would still follow this natural progression.

It never ends and I am so very tired. They'll come a time when we get 8 years of another Obama, and what guarantee will there be for a trump to come rescue us?

I am just so very tired
How many more meme wars

That means jack shit when they're all niggers and spics. We're so fucked.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUWNEYay3vs

>Gen Z, projected to be the most conservative generation since the 40s.
I don't buy it. Baby Boomer lies.

>Cuz boomers fucked up religion in the west so all be have is nhilism.
That was long before the boomers.

They'll probably never be in control of anything

This. Even if muh Generation Z is a bit more conservative. demographics is still destiny. Especially in countries like France where a shitload of the youth are mudslimes.

Generation Z isn't taking over. The next generation coming into power is generation x. In like 2030 Millennials come into power. By the time Generation Z is in power will be usin crispr to make super babies.

But lots of them don't.

The best thing about millenials (i'm a millenial) is we're such a disgusting generation the next generation is getting redpilled HARD by us.

Their parents sold them out to refugees who, because they reside several hundred years in the past and hold antiquated values, remind boomers more of themselves than their own children. As a result they will probably work for the remainder of their lives, never actually holding seat in government or any theater that actually matters.

They aren't boomers

faggots.

fuck them

Yeah, you're the equivalent of children who pretend to listen to older music and constantly bitch about "pop music these days" to prove how unique and mature you are.

They are good with micro brew beers.

wow I know Sup Forums suffer from juvenoia but self hatred as well?

False. We all listen to socially rejected Black Metal, you wimp-wristed faggot

ITT Sup Forums pretends that they aren't millenials

If you are between the ages of 17 and 35, guess what, you're a fucking Millenial. Get over yourselves

Stop worrying about what some old faggots say about you and just live your life

>wimp-wristed
You can't even insult properly.

Some of them are republicans.

They birthed (maybe) Gen Z and Gen Z is going to be straight up fascist.

The previous generations were not any better, just had an easier time getting a real career going, and could do better with previous wages

I am a manager at a small business and have people of all age ranges working under me, and they all suck equally. The older ones especially refuse to learn anything about our tech and then get offended when I say they aren't performing. The lesson learned here is that 90% of people are shit regardless of generation and it's about finding the people that are actually motivated

That's because I don't get off on insulting people. Tried it here, didn't work.
>leaf
Is this better?

They will serve as a great example of empty words and blatant hypocrisy

Future generations have mounds of recordings to watch first hand so no one can sugar coat it either

>Gen Z
I don't see how you can really draw any opinions about an entire generation when the oldest members of it are like, 15

My high school political opinions are not my adult ones, thank god

Nice meme

They soon part with their money, you can sell them the most dumb shit ever so you can easily make bank outta them

Thy should all have been aborted.
Sad. Very sad.

>when I was 6 I was called Gen X
>now I'm called a millennial

I don't even care anymore, everything's fucked

gen x ended in in 94, I am gen z