twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1633440
youtube.com/watch?v=4urfONrlYmM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
youtube.com/watch?v=rrjvifKXQy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It isn't signed by her, but still, it is fake news.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

we will see who has the last laugh. we waited over a year trump, we can wait longer for pizzagate arrests to eventuate. just sucks about all the children getting raped and murdered in the mean time. lucky you guys were here to defend satanic child molesters though

>Implying Hillary is physically capable of staying up late enough to shitpost during real nigga hours

Person who wrote the original tweet is a Podesta lacky. Look at his twitter bio.
These cunts are just trying to discredit pizzagate any chance they get and the fact that the snake Clinton retweeted it speaks volumes.

How is flynn's resignation a consequence of fake news?

Flynn (and his son) so shamelessly spread the Pizzagate lie. What goes around comes around.

How is that related to his resignation?

Holy Shit!

The Intelligence Community leaked the transcript of the Flynn / Russian Ambassador phonecall to remove a Pizzagate promoter from power!

The IC is compromised and is working for Clinton.

It's just karma. He spread around fake news, and now he's out of a job.

Because he was a liar, and only liars or idiots spread fake news

The IC is working against Trump because Trump is working against the IC

Bingo

You're gonna be waiting a long time for your ridiculous faggot fantasies to be validated

There are different allegiances within the IC

K

The digits

no. The strangest part about this is them tying it to pizzagate. if pizzagate was an unfortunate hoax on an innocent pizza place, it would odd for anyone to insinuate that consequences like Flynn resigning exist for those who espouse the so-called conspiracy theory.

it sounds less like a victory lap and more like they're hijacking Flynn's resignation to send out an indirect threat.

Hillary Clinton is confirming Pizzagate!!!

Philippe Reines was Senior Advisor to Hillary Clinton when she became United States Secretary of State in January 2009. Reines tweeted,

"Dear Mike Flynn & Mike Flynn Jr.,

What goes around COMETS around.

And given your pizza obsession...

jobs.dominos.com/dominos-careers/

xo

Philippe"

Hillary Clinton tweeted to Reines to STFU from her offical twitter account,

"Philippe's got his own way of saying things, but he has a point about the real consequences of fake news..."

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

GET READY FOR THE BIGGEST CTR PUSH EVER!!!!

We must be getting close if the beast herself feels the need to comment on this "fake news"

Witnessed.

Oh shit.

Flynn's son was fired from Trump's transition team after he continued to push pizzagate on social media

>Jr
What is this, threatening to Lindbergh his child?

It sounds more like they are pointing out people who lie and spread fake news eventually get what is coming to them and it's no one else's fault but his own.

>Someone said a thing about X
>X BTFO!
I wish this was a bannable offense. Getting tired of the constant retardation posting.

>the guy who posts weird shit about kids and pizzas and the witch who defends child rapists
How will we ever recover

>Flynn resigns
>Hillary and her team randomly link it to Pizzagate
>obviously still reeling for Pizzagate investigations getting so close
>on such a defensive they automatically link new scandals to Pizzagate

we are in the best timeline

42 Arrested in Tennessee sting. January 27th, 2017.

474 arrested and 55 saved--28 of which are children--in a Los Angeles sex ring bust. January 29th, 2017.

1 arrested in Pennsylvania with the hopes of blowing open a larger ring January 29th, 2017.

11 Rescued with no arrests, yet in New Orleans bust. February 1st, 2017.

9 arrested and 31 children and women rescued in a bust in Haiti. February 5th, 2017.

108 arrested in Illinois, 29 of whom were actual traffickers. February 5th, 2017.

178 arrested in a Texas sting. February 5th, 2017.

750 arrested and 92 rescued in Super Bowl Sunday interstate rescue. This one factors in Illinois and Texas, so it's another net 464 arrested on top of those. February 5th, 2017.

So far a total of 1,287 relevant arrests since Trump took office, 1,278 of which were on US soil.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1633440

PizzaGate is about elites running pedo rings, not regular pedo rings being busted. None of those involve pizza places or anyone important

wrong. IC is working against trump because trump is working for america.

pol right now

I'm liking Hillary subtly trolling every Trump fuck up that comes along.

Watching real politicians shitpost on the internet is kind of funny.

>her feed is just filled with beyonce memes

JUST

it's a threat

all you need do is check my digits

they could have been henchmen for more important people. you never know

I think the answer may be contained somewhere in this

CNN IS FAKE NEWS

is that that cunt bitch who got raped by the president?

Thanks for reminding the public about pizzagate, Hillary and stoogeboy.

Plus the LA and Superbowl busts were basic prostitution stings

hillary's biggest fanbase on twitter is brainwashed females

did you expect anything less?

(((former trump supporter)))

This shit doesn't work, try harder next time.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Basically she's acknowledging that everything in her life including this election is somehow an intelligence community OP and she thinks if she implicitly sympathizes with Flynn we won't notice because she's getting old and batty?

I mean that's pretty much what I'm seeing here?

>we will see who has the last laugh. we waited over a year trump, we can wait longer for pizzagate arrests to eventuate. just sucks about all the children getting raped and murdered in the mean time. lucky you guys were here to defend satanic child molesters though

did you not listen to alex jones on joe rogan? right now they're just rounding up the renfields before going after the head vampires

You can't admit you're wrong so you start citing examples of prostitution rings in LA with 16/17 year old girls?

Fucking pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=4urfONrlYmM

Is he dead?

Truth bomb them

of course, fake news has consequences, didnt you get the memo?

HOLY FUCK I JUST FOUND HIM

HES GOING FULL SUN TZU: THE ART OF WAR 10D CHESS

HE INTENTIONALLY CALLED WEDNESDAY TZUDAY WHEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING DARK

pizzagate scum need to die, seriously.
you've been LARPing for 4 Months now. FOUR FUCKING MONTHS and you have nothing absolutely nothing and instead of taking a step back and look at your retardation you just shove your heads deeper into your own assume everyday.
>that dude from instagram wore a hat with a spiral on it. HANG THE PEDO.
Fucking pathetic. At first it was fun trolling your autistic asses but now your just annoying fags who shit up the board day after day after day. It needs to end and I hope the mods put the hammer down on you idiots as hard as they can.
>muh satanic cannibal pedo cult
>muh moloch
>muh saturn

fucking die already you fucking assholes. this shit belongs on /x/ or /trash/ or even/tumblr/ you have nothing and just circlejerk about your useless infographics that no one in their right mind takes serious or even look at them then you dig out random instagram pics where someone completely unrelated to Podesta or comet holds a slice of pizza and continue with your Bullshit.

You are cancer it's as simple as that and i unironically hope you all die. FUCK OFF.

MODS!

Keep bumping brother!

bampen, well done lads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson

Literally fuck off and hang yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=rrjvifKXQy4

Its true.
Its all true.

Well you cant admit you re CTR either...

Looks like the bait did work you retard.

I'm CTR.
Geoff wants to see you in his office, said you weren't doing a good enough job with leading the discourse.
We're all pretty annoyed, you're letting the whole team down.

So Hillary is telling Flinn fell victim to campain of FAKE NEWS?

>t. Skippy

what i was thinking too...

Wtf I love Hillary now
#Imwithher

EXACTLY

I guess you are a proponent for the 1st amendment
>But

Wow, really makes me wanna pokemon-go-to-the-polls