Have you ever seen a Libtard curling more than 20 Lbs?

Why can't SJW lift heavy weights?

>tfw Love Handles

I feel dirty

Low-test

keep this retardation in /fit/ with the rest of the homos

I curl 50s but have 4" dick

>he does curls
i see you are keen on wasting your fucking time lel

Story behind this pic?

Also this

>Not doing the curls WITH your dick.

Has /fit/ taught you nothing?

lifting weights literally activates the left part of you brain

I curl 60lbs, one arm.

>curling

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>curl 50s
>still a manlet

Translated for thailand
>he does 30 kicks in 30 seconds

20 SECONDS OR LESS CMON

>curling

>tfw love handles but I can still curl more than 20lbs
iktf

>curling

I curl 25s but have an 8 1/2 inch dick.

Skinny fat but hung. Bitches literally say "I don't care that your body looks bad, I only care about your cock".

Mixed feels.

You can go to the gym and improve your body

There's no weight I can lift to make my cock larger.

>tfw there are people who unironically think this 250lb 60 year old with 5% bodyfat doesnt do roids

i do 25 kg, but im a skinny ass 60 kg faggot
pretty strong because i was in the army and worked as a construction worker carrying tons of stone arround all day, but man fucking metabolism sucks, i have like 2,5 kkcal a day i need, too poor for that shit

Same.

don't know his real name anymore but Clark Kent, who used to post on /fit, was/is a bernie supporter and voted for hillary

that's pretty much a normal amount for an active person

>Tfw just tested the waters of 30 lbs from 25 and my left arm isnt quite there yet

He's gone on record saying he's on TRT

Is the Arnold Press ("military press") redpilled or is it fucking my shit up? Please notice me, senpais

Honestly if you want joocy shoulders you need to roid. Otherwise seated DB press is just fine

How is it fucking your shit? If it hurts to move just stop doing it

Still making my noobgains, to be honest fampai. I have noticed that it's made my shoulders & traps pump up a bit though

Doesn't hurt to move, just wondering if it's inefficient/bad compared to other exercises I could be doing.

>takes exogenous test
>I-I'm n-natty guys I swear
>f-fucking Drumpf
>you're b-banned
>why won't you guys watch my videos
Skooby is dead

Trenbolone Replacement Therapy?

I like it.

When I got up to higher weights it did make my shoulders impinge causing pain, but I started sticking my chest out like a crazy gorilla and kept my shoulders back to make it stop.

Well if it works then keep on doing it! It's actually a great shoulder exercise

I curl 5s but have a 40in dick

Probably because we're actually working on our careers instead of pointlessly wanking over our bodies like you idiots do?

Working on your career does not take up literally every second of your time, and if it does have fun killing yourself after several years of hell

>tfw deads, squat and bench are all decent but too fat
>tfw every time I cut my lifts go to shit and it makes me depressed
>tfw cutting makes lifting feel like dogshit
>tfw just wanna permabulk and lift heavy for eternity

Hey I heard The New York Times was hiring?

Need less punctuation is prized there?

post stats lads

35lbs one arm, 90 two arms reporting in

>Form of government: Libertarian technocracy

Getting paid to protest/riot isn't a "career"

Squat: 170kgx3
Diddly: 185kgx5
Binch: 120kgx3
1 arm Curlz: 17.5kgx8
2 arm curlz: ?????