Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw
youtu.be/dQzkkvrNLH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He wants to take your guns away

youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw

>I remember him being a huge faggot and I can't even remember why
He's British

He's still a huge faggot, he's just a huge faggot who happens to be a friend of Trump.

yeah but I'll give him a pass on that, I don't expect non-burgers to 'get' our 2nd amendment and what it its importance really means

You going to post a link to something, jackass? Or are you just e-jerking Poors Morfag?

A pass?

Lol no

no I just posted this after watching his segment with tucker on fox

He's a gay British leftist who wants to ban guns.

He just got a dose of the current leftist in-fighting.

The left is currently split between "normie" leftists, and hardcore SJWs that call you a Nazi for nor worshipping Islam or being a total commie. The pendulum is knocking some people back our way as it swings.

Besides the gun issue he is pretty cool, he was on Bill Maher a while ago and made him look stupid about the yemen ordeal.

Morgan defended Trump's immigration ban. Some Australian """""""comedian""""""" and J.K. Rowling jumped on his as about it. He went on Tucker today and BTFO'd Rowling with bantz.

He's still a huge faggot. Just one who's sick of hysteria from his own ilk.

Noyce, that prude white self hating cunt getting BTFO would be glorious to see. How bad its got that fucking EuroPoors Morfag is now /ourguy/.

B-b-b-b-b-but Jim Jefferies owned him with ad homs, you fucking Nazi!

My boy Jim Jeffries tore this cunt a new one, he can't compete with based JJs debating skills

How will he ever recover?

He is just making power plays.
He got totally btfo by Shapiro and after that he started to fade into obscurity even to Leftists.
So now he is trying to cash in on the brand new vista of right wing political commentators. He has probably realized that there is room for a lot of profit if he can seize the niche.

>What is controlled opposition

They are just trying to lure you into one of their characters to further dismantle the alt right

He's also best friends with Trump from when he was on the apprentice. He's his bro and will always have his back.

>a pass
hahaha fucking cuck, go suck start a shotgun you faggot

Im the leader of the alt right. I decide when its dismantled.

>protip:never

We used to debate gun control and he looked like an asshole. Now we debate whether Western Civilization has the right to exist and lunatic gungrabbers suddenly look normal. This is how the left controls all debate and policy

He's not based. He's just not a fucking insane brainwashed lunatic.

The alt right is a meme you dumb kraut.

It's a crazy time when Piers fucking Morgan is the most reasonable person on the left. He was literally just telling people not to be hysterical and overreact because that's exactly what lost them the election, and what do they do? They overreact and tell him to fuck off WHEN HE'S TELLING THEM HOW TO WIN
wew

I feel like he's an opportunist and is trying to carve out a niche for himself, which is of particular importance b/c his industry is dying.

He is anti-second amendment and always said that our Constitution was outdated, he just likes the first amendment and is why we switched sides since the left started attacking freedom of speech.

"is why he switched sides

He fled UK and was fired by the mail for overseeing dead kids phones being hacked and making up stories about soldiers abusing Iraqis among other scummy tactics.

He was also good friends with the beasts garry glitter and Jimmy Saville and has praised them several times.

Just because he argues on twitter doesn't make him "based" burger san

at some point he said something you didn't like and he was a faggot. now hes said something you do like and hes not a faggot. whats actually happening here is that OP is a fucking retarded faggot.

So you must always have the same opinion forever.

leave japan immediately

youtu.be/dQzkkvrNLH8
Remember this?

Piers would do anything to gain an audience. He steadily lost viewers following a liberal agenda so he is trying another gambit.

Is this the moment he realized he was wrong, near the end of the video when she asks if they have comparable violent crime rates with guns(vs knife crime in the UK)

5:41, the question starts a bit earlier.

I would slam her senseless.

He's a fair-weather fan

this

bloviate into the business end of an exhaust you waste of space

There is no pass on people who openly advocate for the enslavement of the American people. If Somalis and Kenyans who move here are capable of understanding it theres no reason he should get a pass on actively opposing it.

The only times I've seen him were being anti gun. But I've seen him going at SJWs on twitter lately and it's wonderful

Because hes anti-gun and thats gets burgers all worked up
Burgers are in favour of free speech, but mention guncontrol and theyll tell you to kill yourself.
His fault is being anti-gun, thats it. Nothing more. Burgers are really touchy about their guns and think they are the only ones in the world that have them.

I have a gun, i dont jerk myself of at the thought of it.

>anti gun
>not a huge faggot
Pick one and literally only one

Frasnkly you yanks are goddamn insane.
Rational countrys don't give mental patients or religious fundies guns.
In Murrica, religion GOTTA have its guns, yo, how else we gonna do gods WURRRRD?

"I get to decide who gets guns"

Not how it works pal. I am far more worried about someone who believes in government intervention in the economy possessing a firearm than someone with clinical depression or ADHD.

If it were up to me every person who supports social security, public schools and roads, medicare/medicaid or income tax should be denied the right to a firearm.

And thats the thing. IT ISNT UP TO ME. You can just deprive someone of their fundamental rights because you want to. If they have not been convicted duly of a serious crime by a jury of their peers, you cannot deprive them of their human rights. The right to bear arms being among them.

Being crazy is not a crime, not matter how much you people want it to be.

You need to understand that Piers is from Britain- our culture is hard for American's to understand. We're disarmed here.
Even the most sane people take a while to understand why it is important for civilians to be armed.

it's easy for people of a disarmed culture to make the mistake of just seeing guns as being redundant movie props. You've gotta have patience with anti-gun people, and use reason and logic to explain why guns are so important. This is the best thing you can do to red-pill people on the matter. Have patience.

Piers has been in America how long? He is impervious to argument. As are most non Americans. I dont see what the difficulty is, quite frankly. The Second Amendment lays out the crux and the solution of the argument pretty concisely.

Getting his rib fractured after calling batsmen pussies for trying to avoid the ball

PMIDF get out.

In all seriousness, how likely do you guys think it is that celebrities are trying to manipulate public opinion of themselves by hiring shills in the style of CTR? I imagine it could be a pretty successful business- you could have a warehouse full of people working for barely above minimum wage, and charge celebrities to have your minions talk them up on social media, in article comment sections, etc.

he realized that celts > anglos so hes been stepping up his game every since

poor chap

He's a huge faggot. Lindsey Stirling has a prop tombstone with his name on it.