Mfw Sup Forums was returning to normal

>mfw Sup Forums was returning to normal
Retarded Trump and dick fucker Flynn just emboldened all the shills to shitpost on Sup Forums for months on end. This makes me more angry than anything else right now.

FUCK.

Former Grump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bunt crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get ahold the nuclear codes!

God i hate Canadians so much, you will never be Australia you are a version of Sweden that tries too hard to be cool.

Former Blump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Brunch crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get ahold the nuclear codes!

Former OOOMPFH supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching BRUUUMMH crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get ahold the nuclear codes!

Former Drumpf supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Drumpf crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get ahold the nuclear codes!

Not going to lie, former New Zealand supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching whites crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let the Maoris get the kiwis.

Truth hurts doesn't it Canada.

Not gonna lie, former Crunk supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sprump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get ahold the nuclear codes!

(just using your gay thread as a pastebin)

Your point?

That Canadians are paid shills it is why you are a literal non country on Sup Forums

Not gonna lie, former Trunk supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get ahold the nuclear codes!

Like a.. like LITERAL non-country?

No that would be Canada as well.

Not gonna lie, former Strunk supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Thunk crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get ahold the nuclear codes!

Thanks for the revelation abo

>abbo
get the cum out of your eyes and check the flag again maple nigger.

Not gonna lie, former Hump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Lump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get ahold the nuclear codes!

all those pacific pedo colonies are the same to me

Greetings. I shan't seek to deceive you, indeed tis true I once twas bannerman for the House of Trumpf. Hilarity beckons thy heart upon looking at the new Caesar falling from Charybdis into Scylla. But let fear take haste into your hearts for this cursed soul cannot be endowed with the diabolical machinations of the Aether.

Fuck up

Why am i not surprised, spread your ass cheeks for any tourists lately tama.

>Retarded Trump and dick fucker Flynn
I bet you also think "Hitler ruined Yurop by losing to the Kikes and Marxists trying to destroy it". Get the fuck out, faggot.

Nah you get the fuck out 60% Sup Forums is a white mans board.

>mans board
>Looks at NZ flag

Suuuuure

you're right with all the maple niggers flooding here it is a womens board now.

> 60%
Hi Pahjeet. You have to go back, and put the poo in the loo.