Valentine day! Can we get a women appreciation thread going?

Valentine day! Can we get a women appreciation thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus christ

Sad fact of life: Get with a girl in your late teens or early 20s, and by the time you're both in your late 20s or early 30s, you've just hit your prime years, and hers are 10 years behind her.

You've still got 10 years left of looking good if you stay in shape. She's only getting worse.

t. 35 year old man who still gets looks from 20yr girls but can't ever act on it again.

;_;

I even like fatties, but shes the bad kind of fatty

Stay vigilant against White Genocide.

vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L

Have choice between two girls. One is early 20s petite and hot and great in bed, but she isn't smart and I can't relate that well, she has low earning potential. The other is early 30s she's cute but not petite and not hot, very intelligent great earning potential. I'm early 30s good career blah blah blah. Both of them want me so I have to choose.

>but can't ever act on it again
Sorry to hear about that. Things happen in combat

Another one of those things that noone tells you.

Jesus you sound like a fucking woman.

You sound like a fat fuck who never experienced top-tier pussy, and thus will never miss it.

> women

Heres one appreciating my dick

earning potential? dude, she's a woman. She's not supposed to earn, she's supposed to breed.

Do you even have kids yet you faggot? Sounds like you settled if you're fucking 35 and unhappy with your woman. You're a fucking cuck and you're complaining like a woman would

Idk dude if you lube it out and slip it in it's ass it probably feels like a woman's.

> Appreciating women
> Sup Forums
LOL good luck with that

Uhh... girls are nice they have feels and their pussies feel good I think? They uh... make food and nag you or some shit.

I never said I was unhappy. It's just a warning sign for the future. When's the last time you saw a 34 year old woman that looked as good at 34 as she did at 21? Nobody's whining here faggot, I'm just telling it like it is.

Sounds to me like you're either in denial, or you never found a good woman in the first place.

So you're 35 without kids and complaining on a Taiwanese origami board that your woman isn't as hot as some 20yo

Where's the complaint? Go ahead and point out to me where I complained.

Did I just hurt your feelings because you still believe in 'true love'? Are you still hanging in there hoping to find the only girl in the history of humanity who'll age well?

>Valentine day! Can we get a women appreciation thread going?

kys

Mothers day
International mothers day
valentines day
etc etc

I have a woman and she'll get gross and wrinkly. You make your choices and you stick with them and don't whine like a bitch.
>35yo without kids
kys

>triggered leaf sperging out
Checks out

At what point did I say I wouldn't stick with my choice? What the fuck are you even crying about? What's the point of even replying like you have?

I just made you think about something you've kept tucked in the back of your mind and didn't want to confront. And now, what? You're mad at me for bringing it up?

Grow some thicker skin instead of white knighting for women. You accuse me of acting like a woman, yet here you are, acting like a woman - offended at the notion that they're not sexually attractive after 30.

ignore mohammad. he doesn't get it because he gets to remarry a 9 year old every couple of years.

>Appreciation
>For Western women

That's a good one, user.

>celebrating valenstein's day

this
You might not get to have the deepest of conversations with her, but you can mold her into a proper wife and have attractive, intelligent children with her.

why lol

love is all temporary, men are interchangeable, disposable, and the contracts protecting family values are easily nullified on a whim.

valentines day is only good for women with suitors, it sucks for everyone else