Just fucking ADMIT she was RIGHT!!!

Flynn is gone. Donald Dumbfuck has been President for less than a month and we now have smoking gun evidence everything Hillary said about him and Putin is true.

Time to grow up.

Put on your big big pants.

Just fucking ADMIT she was right.

I promise it'll be good for you. It'll help ease the pain in 2020 when she runs as a vindicated hero, and easily defeats Pence, who never recovers from being tethered to an impeached Russian puppet.

Not gonna lie, former Hump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Thunk crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get ahold the nuclear codes!

What more interesting is how white men have essentially shut down since Trump won the election. Literally everyone is just sitting on their fat asses doing fuck all because savior-Trump is going to clean up all the messes by himself.

White men are pathetic. You idiots don't deserve nice things.

>Russian Puppet
>or globalist Puppet

I prefer the Russian puppet, thank you very much. I'd vote for him again, even if it turned out he and Putin wife swap on sundays.

fuck off, shitskin

Well to be fair, it was a good idea to remove flynn, trumps cabinet choices weren't great

However Trump is a man who stands for people like us, he's a true liberation and nothing will stop me from supporting him.

Libertarian*

Sorry phone posting

She'll be rotting in jail for the rest of her life, assuming she avoids a firing squad

Bernie was the only viable option.

I TOLD YOU FUCKS

Trump will be impeached as well as his nazi cronies and you bigots will be shipped off to prison for your violent speech.

I can't wait for the day we remove you FASCISTS from the fucking earth and we get true democracy back.

Who could possibly support a lowlife racists bigot rapist as a leader? no one aside from you alt-rightards.

You will lose, progressive values wil win.

We have come to far to let you BLUMPKINS ruin everything.

You are officially warned, rightards.
Stay in your little echo chamber while you can, fuckers.

Literally none of his positions are libertarian.

Putin's not even married.

>doesn't think Trump is going to move forth the globalist agenda

Just accept it. It's gonna happen.

K

Good one faggot. Come up with that all by yourself?

K

kek

This should be a wake up call to all those sleepy memers out there.

The meme war isn't over. We're taking heavy casualties on the front. Our enemies wouldn't be so easily thwarted.

We need to rally our troops and fight for America.

HEY, CTR, WHATCHA DOIN?

Then why is every action he takes going against it?

Judging from the crackdown on Illegals that started pretty much the moment he entered office, I doubt it, Cheng.

Sorry, no more cheap labour. You're going to have to find a new way to Jew the unwashed masses out of their paycheck.

>Flynn is gone. Donald Dumbfuck has been President for less than a month and we now have smoking gun evidence everything Hillary said about him and Putin is true.
>Time to grow up.
>Put on your big big pants.
>Just fucking ADMIT she was right.
>I promise it'll be good for you. It'll help ease the pain in 2020 when she runs as a vindicated hero, and easily defeats Pence, who never recovers from being tethered to an impeached Russian puppet.
ctr, ctr,
Does whatever a cuntbag can.
Spins a lie, any size,
Catches truth just like knives.
Look out! Here comes the ctr.
Is he strong? Listen bud—
He's got soros blood.
Can he swing from a rope?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there! There goes the ctr.
In the chill of the night,
At the scene of the crime,
Like a streak of light,
It leaves just in time!
ctr, ctr,
unwanted neighborhood ctr.
Wealth and fame, he's ignored—
lying is his reward.
To him,
Life is a great big bang-up—
Wherever there's a hang-up,
You'll find the ctr!
Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them

They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

Big big pants? Like, really big pants?

Hey hey look at all the fucking denial here from Dumbfucker crybabies!

Go on, babydicks, please keep screaming it.

BUT HER EMAILS!

BUT HER EMAILS!

BUT HER EMAILS!

You'll still be screeching it when Donald Dumbfuck waves to a booing crowd for the last time after his impeachment and removal from office, won't you? When he has to live out his last days as a national disgrace in some Russian backed shithole, stripped of all his wealth? When he can only watch as your precious wall forever remains a figment of his imagination while President Franken opens the door to five million new refugees?

God FUCKING damn it you pantshitters are dumb.

WE COULD HAVE FUCKING AVOIDED THIS FUCKING PILE OF SHIT.

We could have had a good woman who knew what the fuck she was doing.

But you wouldn't stop Russia from hacking a fucking orange toddler into office because vagina.

Oh, and BUT HER EMAILS.

Fuck you. I hope some of you commit suicide the night Donald Dumbfuck resigns.

It's coming.

"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch"
"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch"

He's doing great.
Hillary is a worthless sack of shit just like the rest of the democrat party and much of the republican party.
Trump was the only good option.
There's no good reason to antagonize russia and eu is our enemy who is trying to fuck us over for their own gain.
America First. Someone has to be at the top and it should be us. We shouldn't be letting in those who hate us or want to change us.
You aren't getting back power ever again. If you do it's civil war. The democracy is over now. You can not be allowed to ruin our home.

you faggots can't do anything about it now

>everything Hillary said about him and Putin is true.
Did Trump gave back Alaska already?

ctr, ctr,
Does whatever a cuntbag can.
Spins a lie, any size,
Catches truth just like knives.
Look out! Here comes the ctr.
Is he strong? Listen bud—
He's got soros blood.
Can he swing from a rope?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there! There goes the ctr.
In the chill of the night,
At the scene of the crime,
Like a streak of light,
It leaves just in time!
ctr, ctr,
unwanted neighborhood ctr.
Wealth and fame, he's ignored—
lying is his reward.
To him,
Life is a great big bang-up—
Wherever there's a hang-up,
You'll find the ctr!
Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them

They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

>being this 12

shiggydiggy

wew

Long but I did read it.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Uh-huh

>LEAFS GET IN HERE!!!
>LEAFS GET IN HERE!!!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Putins the manlet, get your shit together roofucker

You're a witty little nigger

just some house cleaning. she will never be president and shes reaalllly not going to like what 2017 has in store for her, if she survives

>cutting down regulations, cutting taxes and pushing for fewer overseas wars aren't libertarian