Does this faggot talk about anything other than Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE
youtube.com/watch?v=-SSclEtLXJ8
Tired of seeing his crooked teeth on YT trending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJR9QjezRGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get ready to hear 4 years of this faggot snarking and whining about Trump

The Trump curse will eventually catch up to him in a way or another.

I hate this smug limey so fucking much.

Well, let me respond to that question with another question:

Do you faggots ever talk about anything other than Trump?

Actually, if we're gonna deport people who got their green card illegally, we need to deport Ivanka too. She lied on her applications about her education.

We should rename his show to Trump Tonight with John Oliver

No, and neither does the rest of the left. They don't even have anything new to add, it's just "Drumpf is bad mens he reycest an het wimmen. No presdent" he could walk on water and the headline would be would be "Trump can't swim!!!"

Can't stand him, he was a shit comedian over here

>1 year tops

*shrug* There's big money in making idiots feel smug and superior. I don't begrudge him his scam, even if he is helping destroy millions of minds. Someone else would do it if he didn't.

Does this guy have the most punchable face in showbiz? He's like the poster child for nu-males

Does he understand that he's basically a propaganda machine at this point?

Do you think he knows all this is some sham, or does he just take the check and say whatever the producers want him to say?

youtube.com/watch?v=sJR9QjezRGg
>Well Stephen, I think American's who want to save America and keep it in power are stupid. Americans should enjoy their descent into destruction because then they wouldn't have to worry as much. That's right.

There's something so incredibly abhorant about this post.

From the asterix action to the defeatist absolution of wrong doing, you have somehow crafted a perfectly reprehensible post.

Literally all the self proclaimed cuck Oliver, Colbert, Meyers, Bee and Noah talk about is Trump.

It was always leftist shilling but at least when i was a teen the daily show and colbert report were more varied and could actually be funny and poke fun at all politics, and the more non political late night shows like Leno and Conan and SNL while leftist had at least a semblance of objectivity.

Today's late night shows dont even hide it, they serve no other purpose than to bash Trump and be a globalist mouthpiece.

Sad thing is the exact same thing can be said about daytime 'mainstream' cable news.

I used to believe in free speach above all things, but these traitors openely promote the destruction of my western society and culture and try to promote an establishment that economically will fuck my future. So I hope god emperor shuts them all down and locks them up, that's what the lugenpresse deserves.

Simple solution.
Petition the white house to start removing legal immigrants.

Free speech must always be protected.

However, you are right in your assement that there is injustice at play. We all know the the lies and machinations of the MSM as we have experienced firsthand what they do to distort the truth.

However, many of our peers are blindly following the words that come from these corrupt institutions. It is our duty as proponents of free speech to give our peers the arguments to see through the lies. Give them that "waking up" moment they so desperately need so that they might begin to unravel the decades of the brainwashing that has taken hold of their very being.

Did the ads shown at the end actually get aired on those channels?

Ivanka Trump was born in New York City, you fucking mongoloid.

No worries, I don't have TV. even if I did, why would I watch him?

This guy is seriously not funny. His studio audience is fucking dumb aswell.

mandatory

they just do what the cardboards say
they went to see john oliver live though

I've stopped watching comedy central completely (except on fridays) since the daily show got taken over by "let's shit on Trump" agendas. Low hanging fruit is neither funny nor respectful. At least John Stewart openly disagreed with both parties. I think when it came down to it he was more willing to criticize politicians rather than the people that follow them. But I just fucking hate Noah now. Doesn't give a shit about the people with opposing views.

People who cut their cable won't have to see/deal with his bullshit (by not watching it)