Update re: Foot-Fence Povesta-Gayshawn

Other urls found in this thread:

search.wikileaks.org/?q=DynCorp
archive.is/nHq57#selection-215.1-215.486
occurrencesforeigndomestic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Madsen-on-Epstein-Dyncorp-et-al.pdf
ir.dyn-intl.com/secfiling.cfm?filingid=1140361-10-17159&cik=
archive.is/xpcYa
extapps2.oge.gov/201/Presiden.nsf/PAS Index/14D3115B8C40E407852580A400591F25/$FILE/Kelly, John F. final278.pdf
archive.is/gNNWW
aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2012/12/2012121981613477660.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ya8J503VFqY
youtube.com/watch?v=EYozWHBIf8g&t=61s
youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw
youtube.com/watch?v=gpbHW7o0X00
youtube.com/watch?v=1Pjd0JTTxlU
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
youtube.com/watch?v=auLMUpC5LxU
youtube.com/watch?v=7wXMMQIXXEk&t=73s
youtube.com/channel/UCj0FwLxhJ9EpfGlT5VxEc3w
youtube.com/channel/UCtA3k2CfgKjM90_rSg5mLYw/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=j_C2k2MqkuA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112469995/#112469995
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112503405/#112503405
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112525257/#112525257
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112543107/#112543107
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

George Webb videos on YouTube

Look into Pinkertons

Look into DynCorp

search.wikileaks.org/?q=DynCorp

Dyncorp forged documents, trafficked women, aided illegal cross-border transports and tipped off sex club owners about imminent raids.

Bolkovac also described how UN police, NATO troops and humanitarian, NGO employees were “regular customers.”

Bolkovac uncovered evidence “of girls being beaten and raped in bars by their pimps while peacekeepers stood and watched.” Even one UN policeman who was meant to be investigating the sex trade: “paid £700 to a bar owner for an underage girl who he kept captive in his apartment to use in his own prostitution racket.”

Ultimately, the company fired the eight employees for their alleged involvement in sex trafficking and illegal arms deals.

Madeleine Rees, the head of the UN Human Rights Commission office in Sarajevo, was: “… in no doubt that trafficking in women started with the arrival of the international peacekeepers in 1992.”

archive.is/nHq57#selection-215.1-215.486

"At least two videos were shot of the dancing at the farewell party in April at a DynCorp base in Kunduz, in northeastern Afghanistan, according to DynCorp employees who have seen copies. One version, according to several who have seen it, showed some 15 DynCorp personnel egging on the dancer, who came from a nearby village and was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, with a long scarf tied around his waist, as he moved around a DynCorp employee sitting on a single chair in a courtyard."

Aircraft N-number N474AW shared by Jeffrey Epstein, the CIA, and DynCorp

occurrencesforeigndomestic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Madsen-on-Epstein-Dyncorp-et-al.pdf

Dyncorp

Controlling and monitoring for: FBI, DOJ and SEC

handy should any “impropriety” surface – which of course is the name of the game.

Subversion and corruption is endorsed and legitimized.

Key Player in all illegal trafficing and mercenary work.

PROBABLY AT WORK IN CHICAGO TOO

Look into this shit!

Stephen Feinberg - Top financial advisor to Trump, CEO of DynCorp
ir.dyn-intl.com/secfiling.cfm?filingid=1140361-10-17159&cik=
>archive.is/xpcYa

John Kelly - DHS nominee for Trump, advisor for DynCorp
extapps2.oge.gov/201/Presiden.nsf/PAS Index/14D3115B8C40E407852580A400591F25/$FILE/Kelly, John F. final278.pdf
>archive.is/gNNWW

Now what the fuck do we make of this?

well just fuck my shit up

I have no fucking clue. They have basically created something like the East India Company but instead of Colonizing the country, it's destabilized and set up trafficking networks and give projects (infrastructure etc).

They have a template for doing it and DynCorp is key.

One hopes those dude are double agents loyal to Trump....

Some (note sure how much) of the shit Hillary did in the middle east and hati, Obingo was not aware of.

They work with local gangs... "rebels".

Muslim Brotherhood, Sinaloa Cartel, and most likley a Chicago gang. Which explains why Chiraq has been so bloody and Obingus didn't give two fucks.

BTW, Stinger missles can shoot down commercial airlines. ISIS has them. What if mexican or chicago gangs were given one. Or perhaps a DynCorp mercenary posing as such.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Not just about pedo shit.

It's organ harvesting.
aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2012/12/2012121981613477660.html

Not that I am surprised.

Alarming.

1) He knows, it's too big for now. has to build power level.

2) He does not know. We get fucked as usual.

3) He does know, and they are loyal.

4) He does not know and they are spies.

5) Pure Coincidence.

Pretty sure he knows and they are double agents. He probably appointed them because they know the shit that's been going on.

REEEEEEEE

Hope so. Because otherwise it's JFK part 2.

Don't believe in KEK but I know the power of Chaos, so I praise him, and may he protect Trump so the Deep State perishes.

I was posting about this in /ptg/ the other day (by the way don't bother, you just get called a shill), and an user who claimed to work for DynCorp said they are not happy with what has been happening. That's all he said.

With the amount of insiders that have been posting recently it seems likely that he will be alright. They are confident enough that the old order is being demolished to drop info here. An alphabet agency guy in our last thread basically confirmed that Anon5 is legit.

Shadilay

It's pretty amazing how much the other boards fucking hate us. I tried asking a few guys in /x/ to interpret some of the occult info I found in the MK accounts and was basically told to fuck off. Guys that dress up in robes and pretend to be wizards laughed at me for believing in pizzagate.

Seems like it would be irritating to them.

What do you think about Chicago and DynCorp. Always been corrupt city, Rahm is the mayor. Obaaam never said shit. The murder rate is crazy compared to LA. Since they are a trans-national operation with no loyalties... why would America be out of bounds?

Yeah it's almost like your ideas are more retarded then theirs

Did you guys see the video of crates of guns being dropped for free in Chicago?

No.

But all this shit makes "Fast & Furious" make perfect sense.

Just using local gangs for proxy army for ops / setting up trafficking networks.

And remember when that Black Preacher,said he could set up a meeting with the Gangs of Chicago? That seemed dumb or weird until now.

To the user in the previous thread that was asking what 'skating' could possibly mean: skating/sk8ing is code for smoking methamphetamine. Meth is really popular with these satanic pedo fucks, allows them to commit heinous atrocities and be okay with it all. Have encountered a dark occult group that used it as a sacrament of sorts, they think meth opens gateways to dark forces. Read about meth and 'shadow people'. Think shit like dyncorp is a player when it comes to the proliferation of meth across the USA but that's just a hunch

>why would America be out of bounds?
That's the frightening part. As I'm sure you've heard George Webb has talked about the possibilities of these operations starting to take place in the U.S. The false flags, the topples, etc...

My fear is an endgame Martial Law/Police State

I keep seeing things about people "meeting" in places too. Is this some sort of code for summoning demons? Or perhaps a message to the devil himself?

I was that user. Thanks. The occult group connections are probably true with the people in the MK network too.

Not sure. I've seen strange references to skating and hiking. The meetings could be occult based.

I have a ton of other suspected symbols I could drop too. I've looked at these accounts and just now released them publicly here. Keep track of any "coincidences" you find while digging.

And Trump might be in on it. We all know he's authoritarian (nothing inherently wrong with that). That wall might be to keep us in.

I mean not likely, I still support and trust Trump, but just saying.

Man it just really seems like shit is about to get crazy. Or Trump knows about all of this, and he will quietly put an end to it without anyone every knowing. That's my hope.

Your hunch might be right.

This sounds similar to the satanic group I unfortunately encountered. They would have night time meetings in places like graveyards or tombs and would summon demonic entities. Generally try to invoke it into a human vessel which could often be a ritual abuse victim. And yes meth was a factor in this.

This group consisted of some of the most powerful people of industry in my area and when I tried to dig deep it near drove me insane. Wanted to blow the whistle but didn't want to get my family murdered.

Pig farms are used heavily by these people to dispose of corpses. Often the satanic families are multi generational - lot of incest

>operations starting to take place in the U.S. The false flags, the topples
Yeah. all the "protesting" and the hardcore meme of "resist" It's the "cool" people doing that too, so the masses will hop on the bandwagon.

If you start from the premise that post WW2, the deep start started growing as a parralle system. Then, JFK being a covert coup d'etat
youtube.com/watch?v=ya8J503VFqY

After JFK.... welfare state + immigration + two parties are one + etc...

This is what Trump must mean here
youtube.com/watch?v=EYozWHBIf8g&t=61s

Just shows you are looking for Truth. I like Trump too and he seems genuine. He really wants us to have guns, so that goes a long way.

Trust but verify.

It's odd that they expend the effort to stitch up these victims before they dump the bodies.

>He really wants us to have guns, so that goes a long way.

Yeah that's definitely a shining light of hope. If Trump is who he says he is... he's going to basically have to reform the government.

What's your take on the Flynn thing? A victory for them?

Ease of transportation.

Been going back and forth.

If you presume that each department/agency has internal factions... My gut tells me he is with Trump. He didn't seem to fit in with Obama/Hillary and was/still a registered democrat. So it seems principled.

He will still help on the sidelines if he can if that is the case.

Probably heard this shit... but if not its a good listen regarding the origin of the deep state.
youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw

fucking Trump video is epic by the way, the guy is going JFK tier, but he's being smart and being vague.

How the fuck he is still alive is beyond me.

He either is one of them and knows what the people want to hear, or he's the real fucking deal.

Makes perfect sense.

Yeah there was talk of him getting a behind the scenes position.

I haven't heard that, saved it and will listen when I have time.

Yeah when you hear JFK speech...then Trump's words, just 3 fucking months later... they take on a much more serious tone.

>How the fuck he is still alive is beyond me.
agreed

>he's the real fucking deal.
Hope so.

Fletcher Prouty is awesome. You won't be disappointed. Here is a 3 min clip to give you a sample

youtube.com/watch?v=gpbHW7o0X00

Leroy Fletcher Prouty
(January 24, 1917 - June 5, 2001)

Was an American colonel in the United
States Air Force, author and critic of U.S. foreign policy, especially as regarded the activities of the CIA.

Col. Prouty was the Chief of Special Operations, with the Joint Staff all during 1962-1963.

During his career he was a recipient of both the Legion of Merit award and one of the first three Joint Chiefs of Staff Commendation Medals.

“Lately, the Army has found new worlds to conquer under the cloak of the Green Berets who operate with the CIA. Even the Air Force welcomes the utilization of the once proud B-52 strategic bomber in a function that is totally degrading—the blind bombardment of Indochina’s forests and wastelands on the assumption that there are worthwhile targets on the Ho Chi Minh trail. The only reason State and Defense can give for what they have permitted themselves to become engaged in is that “the intelligence reports” say the “enemy” is there. No one asks, What is the national objective in Indochina? No one has a national plan for Indochina. We have become counterpunchers without a game plan, and we have become that because we take our cues from raw intelligence data.”

Nationless Proxy Army / Trainers of Rebels that is available if you have the cash.

sounds based as fuck

yeah.... how Trump or anyone is going to clean this up is beyond me. There are just so many networks and so much shit going on.

I've joked before and said that what Trump needs to do is immediately enforce martial law, get on T.V and say exactly what is happening, expose everything and everyone, and seriously just fucking clean house. It would be beyond Hitler level.

There are so many things in motion, and so many corrupt people within our ranks that seriously that's almost what it would take.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Pjd0JTTxlU

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

As time goes on, i tend to agree. But we have a nation of retards right now. That would have worked 30 years ago for sure.

Destroying the "media" is so important.

I think we should have "news collection" as a difference "branch" than "news analysis". It all needs to be open source so to speak.

Synthesizing fake news regarding grown up shit should be a serious crime unless marked as satire.

Video very related.
youtube.com/watch?v=auLMUpC5LxU

He is being interviewed by a Mossad agent btw.

Interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=7wXMMQIXXEk&t=73s

desu niggers dont really need those organs, they live up to 25 tops anyway, better give their organs to a western person who will live a a healthy and longer and more productive life

organtards btfo

JUST

yea i know i know i didnt say here its better

Shit is insane.

india has this problem x 100 because there people is even more ignorant and they are SO FUCKING MANY

"Farm"

Yeah I have heard that. Fucking crazy.

I mean, population tends to grow faster than food supply or slow access / poor availability before rotting.

So we can reduce population by Famine, Faggots, or War (covers all the bad shit).

Remember this photo. Need to infect normies with the tools of thinking.

Just logging a coincidence...

Stop larping.

Anons, pay attention to actual leads not this derailing bull.

Found these back up channels of the now deleted WorldCorp channel on youtube.

youtube.com/channel/UCj0FwLxhJ9EpfGlT5VxEc3w

youtube.com/channel/UCtA3k2CfgKjM90_rSg5mLYw/featured

I have the original if you want it. No black bars.

The funny thing is he is not larping. The groups connected to the ManhattanKnights social media network are often involved in occult shit. I don't know how many user names I've seen that have ended in 666.

Don't get me wrong, I believe the ManhattanKnights are shady as fuck. I am saying this particular user's posts read as fanfic. A compilation of knowledge taken up from the threads and vomited out. He provides no evidence and no new leads.

It was interesting if true, but you are right it doesn't give new leads. If you want something to look into I would start with VooDoo Donuts.

I recall an user mentioning them in an earlier thread. 24/7 operation, deliveries in mini coffins etc?

Yep. It was probably me. I found that place mentioned in the MK network and suspected that place for a long time now. The German insider that posted today also brought it up and confirmed my suspicion. There is a location in every liberal shithole in the US and a pedo sign on the mascot. Clear satanic themes too.

Check out the names for the donuts to. Clearly degenerate. There is a location in Denver, CO. It has been named the most evil place in the US (Denver airport murals, creepy horse statue with glowing red eyes). We need to look into the building permits and treat it like CPP.

mmmmm

not thailand
syria

Yep. The donut names are equally disturbing. I told people to look into this place months ago but nobody really listened. Try to look into it yourself and spread the word. The German guy brought this up without me mentioning it. He claimed to be a victim of satanic ritual abuse too. Dropped a lot of names and said to look into the Universal Life Church.

Looking at the site, apart from what I posted I'm not finding much. The merch page seems the strangest.

Can't understate the importance of this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=j_C2k2MqkuA

Thanks for starting this thread, OP.

Ok. Yeah, I think if there is anything strange going on we will find it from other sources than the site. I'm pretty confident the German guy was legit though. Definitely something there.

I don't remember the german user (or missed his thread/s). Will check out the Universal Life Church.

I'll link them. Just a warning...he covers some pretty strange shit. X-tier. What he says has confirmed a lot of what I have seen by digging through the MK accounts. He tells us to look into Tavistock. He's not larping.

Yes pls do link. This all goes very deep with so many branches. I imagine that is why your voodoo doughnuts find wasn't followed up immediately.

1st thread - German guy shows up a little near the end. Look into the names he gives.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112469995/#112469995

2nd Thread - X - tier - He answers a lot of my questions on symbolism and brings up VooDoo donuts.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112503405/#112503405

3rd Thread - Brit insider - His granddad was involved in some satanic group. Not directly related up interesting discussion. German shows up at the end

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112525257/#112525257

Last thread - Some info was brought up but not as much as the others

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112543107/#112543107

Pretty sure an alphabet agency guy showed up in one thread and told us to follow Anon5's advice and look into Hollywood. I asked him if Anon5 was legit and he said "half and half is the best creamer". Basically he confirmed that his info is real but some BS is thrown in. Surprisingly it looks like the Mandela effect thread was real.

>37 posts by this ID

Nice trips. Yes I was in that thread and noticed the half an half creamer comment and took it to mean how you understood it as well. I was skimming that thread but now I think I know which german you were talking about. The one that called himself Rene (and said it meant reborn)? Just be ware, there was a bulgarian user that briefly went by the name Reborn who was shilling hard for moral relativism. Basically along the lines of ritual sacrifice isn't inherently bad because good and bad don't really exist etc. So I would be cautious of the german using the same moniker. Will check out the links you posted though.

On a side note I also convinced a leaf shill to have a discussion. If you use certain "buzzwords" these insiders use with them they switch from shill mode to "shut the fuck up i'm threatening you now" mode. The most dedicated shills are insiders. After that he answered my questions subtly just to shut me up. He even admitted that he wanted to see pedos hang.

This guy was fully against any satanic groups and despised Crowley. The Brit said that these groups are good and bad. His granddad was a part of one and he was a good man.

I believe that these guys are just deciding to come out of hiding.

Thanks for catching that

Not really odd. You tie up your bag of garbage before dumping it at the curb, don't you?

If the German guy was a shill he would have directed us to some place that didn't look shady at all. There was a pedophile (he said he was one) shill in another thread that denied the Instagram accounts had any symbolism. VooDoo donuts has too many strange attributes to it. I would look into the pasts of the founders also.

Wow, this guy did not take his oaths seriously. What a schmuck.

Don't be a namefag. Proliferate information you can and remain in the shadows. They are watching.

Yup! Wow, an actual decent thread. This one is t going to last long.

do these prices seem really low to anyone else? I don't want to believe that my guitar is worth more than a pair of eyeballs or a coronary artery.

No prob. Used retard defense mode to come up with a thread title to fly under radar from the grunts.