Why is there a double standard on every side nowadays?

Why is there a double standard on every side nowadays?

that's not lady gaga

She's a moron.

this

>listening to a white woman because she shares a few of the same views you do

Lmao. Don't you get it by now user? Women do EVERYTHING for attention. Absolutely none of this means anything to them.

This But also it's the Super Bowl half time show vs the Grammys. The Grammys have been political for some time now but the Super Bowl is watched by a lot more people and it's still considered sacrilege to ruin the event with outside drama. Gaga also had the spotlight on herself while this woman is a sideshow at the event

She just blew you the fuck out.

What does "her" dress say?

Who the fuck is on the right and what did she say? Or is it just the MAGA dress?

Because the Grammys/Emmys/Oscars are always political as shit and never going to change, the Superb Owl halftime show doesn't need this shit injected into it, one way or the other.

just the MAGA dress

>Why is there a double standard on every side nowadays?
Comparing a hired performer to provide content to a national televised event to a no-body at an award show is an apples and oranges comparison. One is hired to do a specific thing, the other is there as an observer.

A better comparison would be to compare a woman in a Trump Dress to a woman with a pussy-hat and a Hillary Shirt.....but I guarantee that a "Trump/MAGA" flag would not fit on the latter. They would need a very large flag.

Because one side goes to an extreme and we call them out on it and we get excited when it happens in our favor.

lol tru

Because women are illogical retards and suffrage was a mistake.

Yes

Get out of here abo

People are hypocrites. No one really even gave a shit about the chick on the right though.

There isn't, both actions shouldn't be judged the same because they aren't. After tons of celebrities shilled for Clinton or against Trump people, mostly on the right were tired of musicians and actors getting their hooked kike nose into politics, hence the call for Lady Gaga to stay a musician rather than become an armchair politician in front of an audience who was there for her singing. A lot of celebrities have continued to speak as if they were authorities in matters of politics and now that the right retaliates it isn't the same as begining the whole thing. If the left won't behave in a civil manner then the right won't play by unfair rules, we'll just play their game, not hypocrisy, but it would have been if they had called first for right wing celebrities to start shilling for Trump then cried when left wingers would do it.

This is what happens when your side is right. You eventually win, and then a bunch of retards hop on and undo your work for you or fuck you up somehow.

And then you didn't even get to be cool because you were too busy being right.

The left who spent the Superbowl pre-Falcons loss bitching about Gaga not being fucking politics enough can't cry about this

Because that's the nature of both sides when you get right down to it. One side claims Christian yet lusts for money. The other side is accepting of all except for those of opposing views. List is never ending but those are just Core elements that will always remain as the center of the hypocrisy

Please come to Belize.

Everyone is a hypocrite, left or right it will only benefit those following that particular ideology. Of course she will say Lady Gaga don't make it political because she's known to be from the left, the other girl is not and she's praising her actions even know she's in the same business as Gaga.

I bet you 500shekels if Lady Gaga came out tomorrow saying MAGA, Tomi will have an orgasm of 1000 suns trying to get on air talking about how AMAZING Gaga is.

The media in general is fucking sad, just a bunch of monkeys dancing for views.

For me it's that the NFL is a distraction from this shitshow we call life so ideally yeah you'd leave politics out of it.

But I don't give two fucks about the grammys and awards shows often have unnecessarily political elements to it. Do I think she could have done this elsewhere? Yeah. But she's pretty brave for doing it so she has my respect at least