My father works at dhs

my father works at dhs

he said a soros sponsored race war is going to start tommorow in nyc at precisely 1 pm by BLM and spread like wild fire throughout the rest of the country over the next 24 hours

bannon will ask Putin for help and VDV paratroopers will be dropping over every major city within two weeks to stabilize things as the Chinese rush to the west coast in hopes of annexing it

buy ammo and mres while you still can

OP's dad here. Can confirm.

Yea I heard the same thing.

My dad works at X-box so he gave me the cheat codes to the new racing game. Good luck beating me, I already beat level 10.

Loser!

Son, what did I tell you about telling lies online?

My uncle works at Nintendo. He told me OP is a faggot

My dad is George Soros and he's confirming. And also cackling.

this is a selfie of me at work today getting confirmation that OP is 100% correct

My brother works for CIA and I can confirm bane is a big guy, for me

My dad works at Trump. He says an executive order will be signed tomorrow declaring BLM a terrorist group and the national guard will be sent in to secure NYC.

Curfew for blacks will be 11pm and any black man woman or child still out after those hours will be arrested.

My dad works at Nintendo and confirmed that they'll stop creating stupid gadgets consoles. They will finally focus on graphics and computer power. I mean, hello it's 2017??

cool story, retard.

my dad works for nintendo and he says the switch is awesome and you should all buy it

i am donald drumpf

ask me anything!!

do you work at nintendo?

My dad works for the national guard and he says they're shooting all blacks they see after 10

who the fuck puts sperm all over pepe?

OP's dad's boss here. I can also confirm.

well its about fucking time.

the fuck is this bullshit
it's not May yet

My dad works for the SAS, can confirm he is on his way to a secret location in the US as we speak, he kissed my forehead and said he might not be coming home and gave me the keys to his bunker.

damn i wish my family worked somewhere important

if i had a family

My dad is Trump, he told me that he fucked OP's mom

Why would a shipping company employee know this? I use DHS all the time btw...they are FAST.

My father works at MTV and he says that this is your fault, white people, for not doing better.

My wife's boyfriend told me that that i have to give them both a valentine's gift tomorrow...what do i do Sup Forums

>Mr. President. I've got him in my sights.

>stationed in Japan
>too late to save liberal cucks
>just in time to either revenge fuck china or be on the glorious wave to retake america, killing liberals, nogs and all other enemies of Murrica

My father works at 24Kitchen and he makes delicious pasta

My mother died in her sleep because I didn't reply to a post
Fuck Sup Forums and fuck white people

Fuck you

Chinese Intelligence here, can confirm.

OP is Tricia Nixon? Holy shit. She's a total autist. It fits. The ultimate Sup Forums oldfaggette.

Russian hacker here can confirm

Can confirm too.

They're supposed to be "sweatles", a cartoonists' term indicating cold sweat due to anxiety and fear.

Not a very good job. Pic related is the original and superior version.

quads will confirm ops claims

AYYY LMAO here. I have intercepted the messages. Can confirm.

Fake news

My dad owns three playsets of Tarmogoyfs. My dad's Goyfs can beat up your dad's goyfs so I'd be careful mister

You are fake news

My dad works with the boghandoffs and he was hired because he never misses their calls.

He can also confirm.

>at precisely 1 pm by BLM
EVERYBODY SHOW UP AT 1PM AND WE'LL BEAT THEM 15 MINUTES EARLY

Well my Dad works at my ass and he says it sure is tasty!

Guy who also fucked OP's mom. Can confirm.

Well your mum works at Shitposter Sperm Swallowing Industries and says OP is a faggot.

Yeah but the message the blacks got said 12:30 to account for them being late.

Even presuming that was true, it wouldn't spread anywhere past liberal hell holes.

Even if it did, though, I've got enough ammo and MREs to last me months.

what is your opinion about your son's larping faggotry disorder?

Hot pockets, you deleted my thread that asked a serious question in earnest, but leave this autist's wet dream up?

My wife's boyfriend worked for the Trump campaign, but he hasn't been able to find a job since the election.

She said he's coming over to stay on the couch. I told her that the whole situation made me uncomfortable, but she said he promised to "help her around the house" while I'm at work.

we might be talking about the same bull

Nothing Soros has done so far has created the war he's wanted. If he could really do it, he would've done it before Trump was elected, thereby allowing Obama to take a third term.

My mom George Soros Told me the same thing.

Can confirm

yeah guys its totally happening because my fathers friend works at this place so do things k bye

are you super mario brothers?

>1 post by this ID

OP, here is some sage and a (you).

GTFO with this shitty LARPs

my mum works at buzzfeed and she told me 12 things i need to know about the upcoming race war

how the fuck does a furniture shop employee know about this?

My onii-chan told me watashi-wa kawaii desu~

Back to work mein freund!

I'm the son of OPs german uncle who works for the BND, he just confirmed it.

Why would the US Army, which is tremendously pro Trump and republican do nothing and our country require Russian military? Fucking next.

Fox Malder here, can confirm the existence of Ayy Lmao

me nan works at walmart and told me mum that some of you are alright, don't go to walmart tomorrow

You guys know they won't show up until around 3. Blacks don't get out of bed before noon. Also, tomorrow is the 15th, Gibs day. And they hate the cold.

Shut up, this is the best thread this board has seen in weeks

my cousin, sanjay, works for the new founding fathers, and he just told me that after what happens tomorrow, 15th feb will be declared the purge day for the years to come.

>tomorrow is the 15th, Gibs day
so, they line 'em up and let it rip. cool

>Russian paratroopers would help stabilize everything

Why would we need guns then?

to avoid being rounded up and thrown into FEMA camps?

>Russians come to help
>Start rounding people up

Not very helpful.

Why would Bannon even call Russia for help anyway? We have our own fucking military.

Op's other dad.

I too can confirm this.

George Soros here, can confirm

your dad is Charles Manson huh? That's tough, sorry dude. I don't think blacks want to mess with whites though, higher population, more intelligent, more brutal in war.

My dad fucks the cunts

That go to cotees that makes the cordial

That golden showers best

Confirming on behalf of my masters