Passengers Cheer As Liberal Hag Is Thrown Off Airplane For Berating Trump Supporter

Passengers Cheer As Liberal Hag Is Thrown Off Airplane For Berating Trump Supporter.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-3XbycyQrk

The fire rises. Also look how obviously Jewish she is. SAD!

No respect for her mourning spouse either

What a dumb stuck up cunt

>nuclear button meme
TOP KEK, love seeing this kike getting blown the fuck out. thinks she has a right to only sit next to others of the jewish hivemind.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is straight up lying. She is a Jew after all. It's one of their common tricks.

she uses it for her own purposes, classic libkike

A cunt's a cunt, no one cared about whose political side she was on.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

What exactly did she do? There's no video of the berating...

Or is it another Donald Dump supporters being snowflakes episode?

The Trump supporter is a beta faggot for not telling her to fuck off though.

This is old

Sage

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here
funny that every trump-related thread has a post that starts exactly like this, I wonder who's behind it...

This happened almost 2 years ago.

>she

?

Is it the Jews? It's got to be the jews, right? they are behind everything.

The upload date is 3 weeks ago and Trump wasn't elected 2 years ago...This is only old if you're like 12. Most of us probably haven't seen it.

She was being a passive aggressive mega bitch. There's a time and place for political discussion, not on a fucking plane when your stuck next to that person for god knows how long.
She was bothering another passenger who payed for his ticket. Airlines do not have a "No Donald Trump related clothing" rule. At least not this one.
They do have rules against causing unnecessary commotion and bothering other passengers, though.

Are you a woman, by the way? I can understand then why you wouldn't notice the passive agressiveness behind
>He doesn't BELIEVE in climate change
>Let me ask you, do you believe in gravity?
>You know gravity is a theory, right?

By posting this you are enriching ViralHog which is a company that buys (((rights))) to put ads in /our/ videos (among others). Which causes loses in /ourguys/. Just saying.

Husband?

this shit was plastered all over Sup Forums the day it was uploaded
shit even the camera footage from the bitch across the row who takes her phone out was found

while not 2 years ago it is old news by Sup Forums standards

Not all of us have time to shitpost here every second of the day.

I haven't seen it, and even if I did it was funny enough to rewatch.

same fucking hairstyle

that face needs to be punched immediately

The imgur / reddit defence.

>Liberals
>Without morals, with no belief in God, with no patriotic back bone, with no belief in family values, that claim that opposing opinions are racist
>WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS YOU ARE NAZI

If we are nazi, then Seig Heil Mother Fuckers.

what a fucking bitch. do you think she's on pills or are women just this unhinged now?

No you idiot its the Canadians.

pretty much all bitches are on some form of "medication" these days

exactly. libs are soulless scum.

but like I could justify behaving that way in a Xanax blackout, but not otherwise I guess is what I mean to say.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

she's UNIRONICALLY making fun of not believing in gravity

>being a globecuck
>proud of it

toplel

>mfw the plane wasn't airborne.

A kike's a kike. And they're almost always lefty.

Based Americans

That "USA, USA!" at the end.

>implying the nuclear football thing is an argument against trump
if anything, its an argument against giving a single person that power. its especially not an argument against trump because hillary clinton was the alternative