CLINTON PIZZAGATE TWEET

Clinton just retweeted a tweet that was mocking pizzagate and Comet Ping Pong.

SHE THINKS SHE IS SAFE.

FLYNN WAS FIRED BECAUSE HIS SON TWEETED ABOUT PIZZAGATE. THIS IS A SIGN YOU DO NOT FUCK WITH THE ELITE.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

>Dear Mike Flynn & Mike Flynn Jr.,
>What goes around COMETS around.
>And given your pizza obsession...
>jobs.dominos.com/dominos-careers/
>xo
>Philippe

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
youtube.com/watch?v=xwb6pSSTPkc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIk1hJDdUBM
gallery.ca/en/see/collections/artwork.php?mkey=100798
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These guys are really going to get away with it aren't they

not unless sam hyde is involved....

nice artwork, CREEP, you ever have any normal people over to your house?

When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes long into you.

As I see it...

Hillary Clinton basically just told her former senior advisor Phillippe Reines to STFU about pizzagate after he tweeted about pizzagate and Comet Ping Pong to now former security advisor to Trump Mike Flynn.

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

Clinton's people are feeling the pressure and they are signaling that they know Trumps staff know about pizzagate. Without a doubt having Clinton tweet on her formal twitter account to her former senior advisor to STFU is very telling.

Sadly i think so

Why do they all look so soulless?

This, she must be under huge pressure to even mention this

How can an investigation be fake news

Is it just me or is she just trying to imply pizza gate is fake news?

rape

what? i didnt say its fake news, well, the satanic part is, but i dont have any doubts about the rest

Get away with what? You morons have never actually proved anything. No victims, no evidence, just endless conjecture. After all this time. A conspiracy apparently so easy to unravel a bunch of nobodies on a Chinese image board were able to figure it out but can't get a single law enforcement agent ANYWHERE to bite. This is all one big "AUTISTIC SCREAMING" spread out over the past year.

She is flaunting her power that she still holds in the shadow government/intelligence organizations.

She has immunity, even director Comey admitted no reasonable prosecutor would go after her.

or because their dead.

That's like S1 True Detective shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwb6pSSTPkc

Source for Flynn's son tweet?

hello john

It's likely satanic

>insane schizo off his meds detected
Fuck off retard

Pic unrelated

Hillart, Podesta and everyone else involved are obviously nervous.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIk1hJDdUBM

Yeah, I think what's happening is you're seeing a power struggle around Trump between the old guard of Washington DC represented by Pence and the guys brought in to shake things up represented by Bannon, Flynn and the like. A lot of the establishment is almost certainly pedos and the intelligence community (or at least CIA) is against Trump. Funny how this all starts being put out about Flynn by the CIA and CNN after a week of nonstop pedo ring busts not just nationally but globally. They know that Trump is very serious about shutting that shit down so they're obviously pissed.

Be very careful because we very well could be seeing the beginnings of an establishment coup against Trump. They very well could go after more of his guys (probably going after Miller and Conway first, then Spicer, then the big guns like Tillerson, Bannon and possibly even Kushner depending on how much he does or doesn't play ball) and then draw up impeachment proceedings against Trump. If they do, I very much suspect it could succeed at which point we get President Pence who then appoints Paul Ryan as his VP (and his confirmation would be a formality). At that point, who knows what happens but the establishment of the GOP (culture warrior neocons like Pence, open border globalist cucks like Ryan) is back in power, any real danger to the order of the globalist regime is dealt with and the pedo rings are effectively safe.

This tweet is basically Hillary incriminating that Flynn's punishment was because he spread fake news.

It's fairly clear why Flynn was terminated, and it wasn't because of Russia.

I mean the art and the settings.

One last thing before I go to bed:
I'm all for this citizen investigation. But what I'd also like to see is some more "critical thinking", rather than jumping to conclusions that fit the narrative just because they fit the narrative.

no its not, and a cut my finger is insufficient evidence.

people tend to interpret all sorts of things.

I think Pence was a compromise between the Republicans/Paul Ryan and Trump's extreme policy.

They want a safety net like Pence to fall back on if Trump ends up being too anti-establishment. I don't think Trump genuinely likes Pence, but he respects him for being an insider.

Holy fucking SHIT this is disturbing. Pizzagate is messing up my mind.. godspeed. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, and I know there is no conclusive evidence, but there is so much pointing to this.. I don't know if that video is real or not, but I've seen a lot that definitely seems to be. I hope this world sees.

what is the background of cutting the finger in occult? two of the Marilyn Manson songs has the line "prick your finger and its done the moon has now eclipse the sun" in them and that album is obviously occult related

It's time to stop thinking with your dick, Mr Podesta. You're pushing your luck.

No shit Pence was a compromise pick. He was a Cruzlim up until basically the moment he became VP. I'm not a culture warrior either. I don't, and never have, liked or trusted him. He's very much a safety net in the sense that the establishment is going "oh shit, Trump's serious about everything he said" and he's just waiting in the wings to basically be shadow President ala Dick Cheney once the establishment and deep state have purged the Trump crew from the administration leaving Trump fairly emasculated politically. And if Trump doesn't take it lying down, then he takes over as President for real once the impeachment proceedings start and when (not if) they go through.

Yeah it's probably all just pure coincidence

I should go take my meds before I become a schizo

It might not be satanic idk, thats up to the ones doing the evil shit

>what is the background of cutting the finger in occult?
The left hand represents evil in some older religions, as a "pagan" explained to me. Right hand magic is considered "good stuffs"......Anything involving left hand and blood generally is very very frowned upon in people who still follow the old gods. I had to ask around IRL to find some of these people....getting them to talk is another issue even with basic spiritual questions. They all think I am some crazy christ-fag...but Im just a standard crazy agnostic.

I know not to play with things like evil magic, because there is some truths to prayer as well......Too many people playing with evil.

However, I also think the power of KEK is real. I don't know that double digits are the catalyst or the focus for the power.....

Get away with having rumours spread about them by tinfoil virgins on a Tibetan fruit carving board?

Why wouldn't they?

BEN SWANN IS DEEP IN THE FUCKING GAME SON

HE INTENTIONALLY SPELLED WEDNESDAY TZUESDAY AS IN SUN TZU THE ART OF WAR

GOD SPEED BASED BEN GO GET EM

ITT: People who have a retard level understanding of what's going on. Pence is not a neocon, he's not an establishment figure and pretty much everything you think you know about him his based on fictional memes. That's precisely why Trump picked him. It has nothing to do with insurance or bridging some neocon gap. He is a loyal, humble, old-fashioned outsider who has never been swayed by corruption.

dont take it that personal.
>fish
also a symbol of christianity?
also a symbol of gemini (astrology&esotericism)

i have no doubt that this guys are creeps.
the whole satanic angle sounds like desinfo though.

>implying this is not intergalatic cyber 11th denominational horse shoe throw

He does, one woman walked in to find the Dahmer victim chandelier they have hanging from their ceiling. She was extremely disturbed, and Podesta's wife was happy about her being upset by it.

so factions within the NSA and CIA targetted Flynn because he knows about the elites' pedo rings and were acting to protect themselves?

People dont forget

We're coming for you.

ICE, & FBI & military are trump supporters. Hopefully fbi has a case on those fucking pedos

Learn more about the occult

It's not satanism, it's just pure evil being served by the elite that rule the world

Any good recent videos on pizzagate? Love listening to people ramble about it

>Learn more about the occult
but i have....
you should get into it though, you speak from a christian perspective.

Worse. Theyre practicing Satanic Crowley style (sex) magick on children.

This is Eli Sizemore, found near the start of the investigation reviewing Comet Ping Pong. You can see him in the infographics dressed as what looks like a ghost costume.

In reality it is a changling costume. A demonic entity that takes over a child. Eli in that picture was probably 3-5 if not younger, in the Comet video he looks to be about 10/11. Now I imagine he is about 14. He is also a girl now.

His father Paul Sizemore seems harmless but I couldn't find who his wife was. At the time I was thinking it may be Amanda Kleinman or Marina Abronovishsfsfsafs.

>Pence
>not a neocon
The guy is/was pro-Iraq War and even during the VP debate was advocating a very aggressive foreign policy in the Middle East completely counter to what Trump was saying. Pence is also very, very free trade again completely counter to Trump's protectionist agenda.

He is/was a Tea Partier which, despite what most might think, was the neocons' way of trying to ride populist anger to weasel their way back into political relevance after having been thoroughly discredity by the failure of the Iraq War. Pence is very much a neocon.

>autistic SCREAMING

you wanna know how I know you're a shill?

You'll never be grand master

The FBI is a weird case in that it's obvious that the regular agents and middle manager types are for Trump but are hampered by the leadership who is very much anti-Trump. The CIA is a lost cause and needs to be completely purged. The NSA is much harder to get a read on. They may be working in concert with the CIA but at the same time one of the former heads came out just a day or two back and said Trump was the President the nation needs which makes me think there's going to be some kind of pro-Trump/anti-Trump power struggle in that group.

Seeing these makes me want to recreate one on a wall in my house with yarn and newspaper clippings. I'd need to copy one though because I'm not a fucking nutcase and couldn't make one up myself.

You're retarded

You realize its related to MK Ultra?

You are defending pedos

How am I defending anyone?
You're retarded because you think Hilary S telling someone not to talk about PizzaGate because of the pressure over fucking Twitter instead of just talking to him.
Those are things retarded people think would happen
kys

Satanism

Ill unironically be his bf if we ever see him again

You're right. ICE is 99%trump right on up to the GS-15s. They have proof of the human trafficking from Haiti

I fully believe that a subsection of them are into the whole satanic and occult thing.
But a good portion are probably only in it to diddle the kiddies.

Because they're dead, they're being posed.

>Hilary S telling someone
You do realize who this someone is right, faggot?

You can defend your pedo faggot friends all you want.

This shit just keeps getting worse. I think Flynn was sacrificed intentionally, he is a legit dindonuffin

MSM and their controllers were lucky in this maneuver, but it will only give them a false sense of security as the purging moves up the chain.

NSA & CIA are not working in concert. They hate each other. And sadly, even though the military is pro trump all the way up to the four-star generals, they are being spied upon by the NSA and their strings are being pulled like puppets by the NSA

We can only hope user

Shut up faggot, if you think someone "feeling the pressure" of PizzaGate would comment on Twitter about it then you are retarded.
So anything critical of your lack of sense means I'm defending pedos?
Please kys

Clinton just put you conspiracy tards in your place and you're all freaking out. This is the first time I can think of ever being on Hillary's side.

Of course she would say criminal allegations against her are false. That's like not going to jail 101.

That is how these lower functioning forms of life see children when they look at them.

Fuck this investigation is making me go bald. I wouldn't mind if I had a waifu to love and cherish, but I don't yet. :/

Praise kek.
I believed, and you have shown me the path.
My spirit will not falter, nor my certainty wane.
Shadilay.

wew, witnessed

>autistic screaming
>1 post by this id

There are multiple competing factions in each agency with access to the same tools

witnessed.

What makes you think a man that handsome would take you??

hey buddy, good to see a NZ bro on here. Do you get sick of all the degeneracy and shit in the NZ threads like me?

Do you want to purge NZ of meth and pedos with me?

This entire thread is full of shills. You've been warned. Spot and destroy.

It's not difficult.

Witnessed

>4u

m-maybe he wants a quiet, shy boy to help him research and investigate stories and leads while we cuddle next to the fireplace

While you'll probably purge me at the sametime, I'll join you

I don't get it even if pizzagate was somehow fake (which it can't be), there are still kids being forced to do evil things against them how can you say it's all a hoax? Those kids need help and you're just gonna say no?

nice digits user, bump

wtf

What exactly is the Dahmer chandelier?

another Serbian woman involved in this
what the fuck

praise kek and burn the witches

It is a metal statue in Tony Podestas home.

It depicts, or is in the shape of, a murder victim of an occultist who's beheaded body was aligned in an arc with the legs and arms folded back in. Will try find you a photo.

These guys are the worst of the worst.

keep the hood safe H

Do not falter brothers, we ARE winning. That's why they attack us now.

Reminder this site has been compromised by David Brock's group and all your IPs are logged.

You will lose as you have for centuries. You are cattle bred for the slaughter.

keep the hood safe H

it's literally nothing

gallery.ca/en/see/collections/artwork.php?mkey=100798

Come and get it

I dare you

I await our eventual showdown earnestly
I'm very good with a rifle