The Netherlands is fucked

The Netherlands is fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2907941/Moroccan-born-mayor-Rotterdam-tells-fellow-Muslims-not-appreciate-freedoms-living-West-pack-bags-f-live-TV.html#ixzz4YeDknKa4
youtube.com/watch?v=J1zKvDPwjMY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2907941/Moroccan-born-mayor-Rotterdam-tells-fellow-Muslims-not-appreciate-freedoms-living-West-pack-bags-f-live-TV.html
anpfoto.nl/verkiezingen/search.pp?eventid=2003670
twitter.com/AnonBabble

infowars ..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

death to israel.

So close to being a legit news source and yet so far. Still on my shaky list along with zerohedge. I'd like to believe their stories, but I don't without corroboration.

Canada is next

abso! zerohedge is more trustworthy

About time for Rotterdam to burn again.

Also. That mayor is somewhat popular.

alex jones is a fucking retard

hij kan oprotte, Rotterdammers zullen dit nooit toestaan

Not providing a link

Lazy fuck

Kanker.

Don't worry user...

We're all fucked.

neither is really so great. credibility starts with breitbart and dailycaller.

fake news

lets turn this
into fake believable news

fuck off dutchie we're still #1 cucked nation

I was about to say the same thing. I noticed the image was grabbed from InfoWars, disappointing.

It's not even a real infowars article. OP just created this picture.

even more disappointing

We were the ''dude weed lmao, nation'' before you leaf

March 15, just gotta hold out until march 15

You were the stereotypical weed tourist spot, but not DUDE WEED LMAO like us. Sweden and Germany still hold Cuck status #1 and #2 respectively. We are #3. I am not sure where you currently rank Netherbro

Mijn droom in meme vorm.

Well, that was fast. I was expecting Muslims to be at least 20% of the population before they started demanding Sharia Law for everyone. Mark my words, WW3 will be started in Europe and it will be the Muslim world armed with weapons versus a cucked Europe who civilians don't have access to firearms and will die in the millions. All according to Sclomos plan.

Who is Jesse reffering to? That is the only word I understood in that and that is cuz it is my name

Death to the entire middle east, no scrap that, death to everyone (guaranteed 100%)

Right after Belgium and France thx to Amsterdam and Rotterdam. If not for those cities we would easily be the most conservative nation in western Europe.

>Moroccan-born mayor of Rotterdam tells fellow Muslims who do not appreciate the 'freedoms' of living in the West to 'pack your bags and f*** off' on live TV

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2907941/Moroccan-born-mayor-Rotterdam-tells-fellow-Muslims-not-appreciate-freedoms-living-West-pack-bags-f-live-TV.html#ixzz4YeDknKa4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

FAKE NEWS

What bullshit has Amsterdam been doing?

Jesse Klaver. A young Dutch politician who is a leftist bitch who compares himself to Obama and even stole some of his speech lines and used them for his own campain. you can compare him to Trudeau basiclly

And that's why it's so vital for the US to fight against a demographic change involving Muslims. Americans(at least the real liberty loving ones) can see this, but there are huge forces fighting for it there as well. You are right - civil war is coming to Europe and it looks like this will be the source of it.

Your Dailymail link is from 2015 you faggot. Fuck off unless you have current shit to talk about.

how do you go from this...

do you have a snotty nose?

Few days ago they where organising anti trump protest and a shit ton of people came. But amsterdam has always been everything that isn't real Dutch.

The drug tourism mostly.
Also Rotterdam and Amsterdam have the most foreigners in the Netherlands.

No. Should I? Whats the joke you're trying to imply?

Anti Trump bullshit is in pretty much every 1rst world nation at the moment, that is nothing to be super concerned about.

Weed tourism has been going on for many years before this whole migrant bullshit scenario came up. Having Amsterdam as stereotypical legal weed country doesn't help, buit it is not the cause.

In the this memeIt says Jesse ''Snotneus'' Klaver
Snotneus is Dutch for snotty nose and is an insult which means someone is acting like a small child

Hahaha Ok I understand now, thanks bro. Don't let a Netherlands Turdeau happen.

Source.

How the fuck can you not understand it? It's basically english with a few extra letters thrown in.

This is not normal, on Islam, it is.
Islam, not even once.

Leader of green left party. Compares himself to Obama and Trudeau.

>infowars article
ART THOU FUCKIN SERIOUS ?

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zKvDPwjMY

It's not even real dipshit.
This mayor would never do that, he says all the time that if muzzies don't like it here they should fuck off.
FAKE NEWS!

Whaa, infowars is fake? Who would have thought. Anyway, buy super male virality, okay?

1 post by this ID. Please try harder, that was very low effort. Sad!

Can't wait for the first "muslim mayor" to try this in America.

Will be the first militia uprising since the civil war.

I'm more an Alpha Brain kind of guy

I love the Netherlands. I live in Germany in Düsseldorf and go with my family on vacation to visit it, but I dislike how Germans and Turks are behaving in your country. They go there just to smoke weed, be rude and speak in there mother tongue.

>the Muslim world armed with weapons versus a cucked Europe who civilians don't have access to firearms

Swap "Muslim world" for "British army" and "Europe" for "Ireland" and that's exactly what we thought with the IRA.
Gun runners couldn't give a fuck who is buying as long as they're buying from them. It's always been the case and always will. Mark my words, if that did ever happen, if the cucked countries of Europe (mainly my own) suddenly had hold of automatic weapons to repel the camel cavalry, I guarantee you they wouldn't lose them quite so quickly when it was all over with.

That is some very delicious looking food. But it's too obvious, 7/10 bait

I dont understand the part where you talk about delicious food.
this post was not a bait post.

LET IT HAPPEN

You dislike how your own countrymen act in neighbouring tourist countries, all while brown invaders come to your country based on the stereotype of gibs and shit gvnt.

fucking juice

What the fuck, you're Dutch and you get this shit that wrong?

Aboutaleb is literally the guy that said live on TV to angry Muslims "If you don't like it here fuck off back home"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2907941/Moroccan-born-mayor-Rotterdam-tells-fellow-Muslims-not-appreciate-freedoms-living-West-pack-bags-f-live-TV.html

Wewre you not being ironic when you typed "but I dislike how Germans and Turks are behaving in your country. They go there just to smoke weed, be rude and speak in there mother tongue."??? Aside from weed, that is why your country, and eventually mine, is fucked.

That is from 2015 bud. Stop sliding.

wow, looks like a shit eating cuck. Is he jewish?

So?
Do you have any reason to believe he changed his mind?
Should he repeat that every month?
God damns leafs are annoying

I dislike how the politicians of my country are letting in mass foreign people in, especially because we have no clue how many foreign people are in our country, because we have no border control, they dont even need documents like a passport to apply for asylum, which is ridiculous in a country in which bureaucracy is everywhere.

But this does not mean, that I can tolerate how bad my countrymen behave in other countries.

Hmm probably not true but thats the best thing that could happen to us.

Put those women in veils ... i mean remove kebab!

>infowars

you're fucked for reading such garbage (even if occasionally partially true)

le leaf meme. Nice argument. Do you have any reason to believe he didn't? Considering the massive change in ideals and politics in the past half year, or even full year. Fucking Europeans, always resorting to memes instead of using their small noggins

Fair enough. I see where you are coming from, and I agree.

There are people who un-ironically believe shit that comes from infowars. Its like picking up a copy of Weekly World News and insisting that Bat Boy is real.

infowars is a cartoon and zerohedge are even worse.

zerohedge posted doom-and-gloom "SELL EVERYTHING" 'news' every day during the fastest stockmarket rise in history.

They need a stray missile.

He's stealing everything Obama did. He wants to be the "change" guy. They even make the lighting darker of pictures with audience because there are no black/brown/sand people.

anpfoto.nl/verkiezingen/search.pp?eventid=2003670

Man, leaves are fucking retarded. I'm not OP, why would I have more than one post when I only replied to you and no one else replied to me, you fucking imbecile?

Do you just run up the bump limit for no reason?

I am 100% aware that Infowars is trash(Even while having occasional real shit) but what specifically is it that makes people realize that hey these guys are trash? One of my friends is Diehard Infowars.

*blocks your path*
>you said something, globalist?

It's like you don't even want to put in effort. Sad!

He has to be lynched.

You have to provide proof you fucking idiot.
What policydid he inact that would make you thikn he went full sharia when he said the EXACT opposite in 2015?
Go on provide me a shred of proof, faggot
And it's no meme, leafs are a cancer on this board

I never implied he went full Sharia you faggot, I said that it was from 2015. What the fuck is it with you and jumping to assumptions? You're a black and white person arnt you? its either all or none, no grey area. Fuck right off.

Groen = Nazi party! Caring about nature is literally hitler!!! Thats what they tell us in germany.

It's relevant to the tpoic because it directly contradicts OP's stupid image
Why would you say is wasn't relevant then?
I hope you're happy to ruin Canada's image even further, faggot

Went there a couple of weeks back. I'm going to tell you something now that will SHOCK you. I sure was when it happened.

Parked my car, got out and exited the garage, exited into a full blown middle eastern market. Loud Arabic music blaring from speakers and the ENTIRE market was just rugs, cloth and headscarves. I felt like I was transported into fucking Afghanistan. Shops in the area didn't even bother putting their signs in Dutch, it was only Arabic or Turkish.

I was genuinely afraid of my heritage. Something needs to be done about cities that willingly allow this to happen. I just don't know where to even begin. This process has been going on for decades. I don't think there is any stopping it anymore.

Thats the day when it hit me. We've already lost. Our capital has been transformed into a middle eastern shithole. What is there left to fight for? The only thing I can do is become strong and have a lot of white children.

Dude, seriously, quit backpedaling and just consider how fucking stupid you are. It is so easy to resort to memes. Try harder brrrrap.

kill yourself

You get paid good don't ya?

VLAARDINGENIS LITERALLY MY CITY I SWEAR TO GOD

I LIVE IN VLAARDINGEN

VLAARDINGEN MENTIONED :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WEW
E
W

That is extremely saddening. I understand your pain. Vancouver is now Hong Kong 2.0, Toronto is Brown City, Edmonton is lil Hong Kong. etc. All while our politicians claim everything is perfect, like yours. We also have maaaany faggots in Canada, just like that other Nederlands faggot ive been replying to.

I'll kill myself once my close family is dead.

No actually, im a 22 NEET in Canada that is expressing his opinions on a Lithuanian butter churning forum, and a couple faggots from nederlands are getting buttmad. Brety fuggin funny.

Gee, I didn't realize Europe was this far along... I thought it had another decade at least.

>infowars

gee, I know how conservative you guys would be without those main cities. We are pretty bad in the US, but we are so big that secession could always lie as a possibility for us. Middle America is not dead yet.

soon

rotterdam mayor is pretty based, this is fake news

fake news op

babes, I miss you, don't leave me. Just cuz your shill bullshit was called out doesn't mean we can't be lovers. Come back to me BB

INFO WARS, Rebel Media, Breitbart and RT are fake news.

Stop letting your brains get washed up by right wing debunking.

I know they are shit news, but what can you please give me actual evidence for their faggotry and fake bullshit? I'd appreciate it.

Watch BBC, Sky or MSNBC

BuzzFeed is shit, but it's better than InfoWrs etc

he has moroccan heritage, i think he's mixed

>But amsterdam has always been everything that isn't real Dutch
kek, don't be delusional

Amsterdam is the major reason our country was ever relevant, it's only shit because it's a big city and has had a lot of muslims and marxist influence