What is Putin's end game?

What is Putin's end game?

The destruction of NATO?

The re-establishment of Russian dominance in the former Warsaw Pact nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tbc2OJekFa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chaos

real or simulated?

hot

The restoration of Tsarist Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tbc2OJekFa8

Recapture of Constantinople.

Truth is: Putin do not have endgame. He is everything what opportunist is about.

What kind of wrestling is that?

Functioning Eurasian Union, getting all former SU countries back, except Baltics. He isn"t crazy to cause ww3.

>tfw the entire world must suffer because some manlet faggot's massive autism

Lost. But damnit some of these bottoms with their inability to maintain Diamond mode

>Muh Russia
nice false narrative.

wtf im gay now

Source ?

Yeah and until Russia is a true democracy the west is afraid of a strong russia. Its not hard man lol

>some manlet faggot's massive autism

Indeed. Marx was the ultra manlet.

Putin is literally fomenting a race war in every major white country with a non white minority, you may look forward to this but you will see find out 5 years of a Syria tier civil war just to make your capital cities nog and Arab free won't be worth it.

>sweden

what kind of sicko has this picture on their hard drive? 'fuck is wrong with you, OP?

If you looked like the top user I would let you do whatever you wanted to me

>white

do you "choose" to be gay ?

Is that from a set?

Well putin is not wrong about how sub races or cultures in a democratic state is a hindrance. In Russia they deal with dissenters against the law with violence so it keeps the multicultural minority in line.

In the USA if the minority ever becomes the majority is starts to erode society as they twist the laws to their image with democracy. Just look at how the USA is falling due to Mexicans and their illogical ideas and the liberals who blindly support them.

I think democracy is not perfect. I think Putins totalitarian state is not perfect. I dont know what to do really.

Doubt it, also I feel like the top is photoshopped :(

No

moar?