Why does the stereotypical american general has such a strong jawline...makes me as a petite dutch girl very wet

Why does the stereotypical american general has such a strong jawline...makes me as a petite dutch girl very wet

Too bad they're all closet homos and can only get off by watching hot sweaty young recruits do intense morning PT

Because promotions in the US military are based primarily on aesthetics and swagger.

They justify this by calling it "military bearing."

This is what happens when you haven't fought a real war in two generations.

Tits or GTFO

Haha, nice one. Girls don't exist.

plz be my ai gf

his chin looks like a ballsack

you sure it's not just because they are dedicated, motivated, Alpha++ chads, boys?

as a bbw african waiting for my plane to america it makes me wet aswell

BIG

im stabbing my eyes out

>not getting off on the betterment of your countrys youth training for its defence

Yes, I'm sure. This is also why we haven't won a war in two generations. Couldn't put that one together yourself, user?

It's also why we haven't protected our national interest effectively since at least JFK.

But this is all way over your head and this is a shitty bait thread to begin with.

>dutch girl
>petite

The only thing you got right is 'wet' from all the rain in your shitty cold country.

> Tits
> GTFO

Pick one

a little too on the nose, was I?

untangle inbred euro genes and add some native american for good jaws and cheekbones,dash a smidge of slave , you've got yourself a recipe for american genes.

most americans are scots irish,english or german. compare those three groups in america to those left behind in continental europe 0r on incest island. they look like fucking shit: squat sausage people or mole people.

Jesus this pic triggers me.
They both studied liberal arts, noticible by the books in the background. The shelf is filled with retarded pop-history books too. All the other furniture is cheap IKEA shit you find in every flat, suggesting they are low income but still consider themselves intellectual masters of their art. And the guy... with his cucked facial expression, the feminin posture and clothing and he probably has pic related personality too.

Nope. You were wrong.

napolean dynamite is as arguable attractive as the average british person, based strictly on looks.ffs,they think martin freeman or hugh grant is hot

chris evans,ffs

Probably has to do with natural selection. Life on the American frontier was hard and dangerous, so all the weak and ugly people died off. Australians tend to be good looking as well

how does ugliness die off in harsh enviroment? especially considering there were more males than females for a long while, seems like ugly had an advantage.

google some tintype photos.

plus, not everyone lived the pioneer life.

i m telling ya, as an okie aka indian territory, you mix a quarter of the genes with mid level asian\native america , you got yourself a stunner even if its shit tier eastern native like choctaw. but never let them have sugar because Indians cant burn it. they spent so long hanging on to every calorie in survival mode that just a bit of sugar makes them blow up

Because you're cherry picking.