Blind Trump Cuckery

I hate liberals as much as you faggots do, but I can't help but cringe at all these fuck wads choking on Trump's cock when he obviously does completely retarded stuff. How can a person even defend that brainless ape sometimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off "radical" centrist

shill

Typical dumb nigger calling somebody with an opposing opinion a shill. Sounds like you're an unpaid brainless shill for Trump.

Oh god I forgot she actually fucking tweeted that LOL. What a damn amazing election.

I couldn't find the picture of the numale posing as an average person, so this will have to suffice.

yeah I mean this is a pretty shit post, nobody has actually managed to defend some of the shit shows he's put on since he's been in the White House. He acts like a fucking child, and it makes me sick that all these dumb cucks think that this faggot is actually the godsent. I mean, I voted for him, he's having a way more interesting run that Hillary would have, but it still doesn't take away from him being a fucking child.

As I see it...

Hillary Clinton basically just told her former senior advisor Phillippe Reines to STFU about pizzagate after he tweeted about pizzagate and Comet Ping Pong to, now former security advisor to Trump, Mike Flynn.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

Clinton's people are feeling the pressure and they are signaling that they know Trumps staff know about pizzagate. Without a doubt having Clinton tweet on her formal twitter account to her former senior advisor to STFU is very telling.

>that brainless ape

and that is where the CTR shill exposed xerself.

What a dumb fucking nigger. I shouldn't have baited this hard.

>implying they know why

I honestly just wanted someone to correct me, or educate me about why some of the things he's doing should be overlooked because he will do greater things. I just want to know my vote didn't go to waste, but you fucking niggers are calling everyone who insults trump a fucking shill. What a gang of cucks. Suck some more dick then, I guess.

>sh-shut up SHILL

>People talked shit about Hillary until she beat Sanders
>Then they decided everything she did was acceptable, no matter what it was, because at least she's not Trump
>It's difficult to understand that people would do the same for Trump

I love going down to the gay sauna after a work out, surrounding myself by black men. I've been chasing the bug for around 2 months now, and the thought of taking a fatal toxic load makes my heart race. But seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

A sign from Kek to not trust your illuminati shill posts. Heathen!

>what is sarcasm

go fuck your dad faggot.

I only voted for Trump for the cuck tears

Tired of winning already

That'd be funny if she did.

Wishing yourself Happy Birthday no wonder she lost. Not even Jeb! is that sad.

gee its a hollywood jew, never see that