Muh russia big stronk))

>muh russia big stronk))

haha if anyone invaded piece of shit r*ssia it would be russian youth who'd be first to help the invader bring down that impoverished hellhole full of muslims and oligarchs

russian army is full of little boys who suck dicks their equipment is 60 years old at least their generals are fat corrupt cretins who kneel before pynia

the best thing is that russians know it and want their shit country to explode but will act like they're patriots until mambet tells them to shut the fuck up or get rekt

russia is a sad joke

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.euromonitor.com/2013/02/russian-birth-rate-above-regional-average.html
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
hir.harvard.edu/will-china-colonize-and-incorporate-siberia/
unz.com/akarlin/normalization-of-russias-demographics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>haha if anyone invaded piece of shit r*ssia it would be russian youth who'd be first to help the invader

>>> 2ch

HOW DARE YOU SLANDER RUSSIA!?!?!?!?!?!
IT IS THE BEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!
POLAND IS RUSSIA CLAY!
PUTIN IS BEST!

If you think they actually use AK47 produced from 1949 to 1959, you're incorrect. They're using AK74M's since 1991.
>little boys who suck dicks
How mature, Orthodox Christians are more likely to be against gay marriage.
>their shit country to explode
How can you explode something that stretches from east to the dniepr river to the north of japan. The Tsar Bomba wouldn't even be powerful enough to destroy Russia in it's entirety.

>Rekt in 2017
Go back to 2015 if you still use the word "rekt"

In conclusion: This post is nothing but childish explanations.

Coming from a Pole living in France.

lmao accurate

Catholics are against gay marriage yet still they fuck little boys, no difference there.

True dat
>Population declining because too many alcoholics and permadepression.
>Country is half mud half ice
>Permafrost melting, Irkutsk is going down
>Murmansk is a barren nuclear waste
>The state of the ruble
>Absolutely nothing culturally worthy is coming out of Russia right now
>Doping program uncovered
>China taking over in Siberia
>Army can't get rid of ISIS even without moral high ground constraints

>army is full of little boys who suck dicks their equipment is 60 years old
Dude, those are conscripts. Our professional army is fine.

> butthurt-belt

lmfao Russia could roll up to Germany in 2 weeks if it wanted

Who gets thrown to the meatgrinder tho?

You have to go back Andzrwrznwrzrski

> population declining
nope
> country half mud half ice
nope
> permafrost melting
you just made a point about the country being too "icy", what's bad about permafrost melting?
> state of the ruble
look into a statistic called PPP that foregoes jewish FIAT currency manipulation, you clown
> nothing culturally coming out of russia
as opposed to WHAT is coming out of anywhere that's not the US?
> doping program
literally the same program as all other countries have, except for political reasons Russia is focused on
> china taking over
lmao
> army can't get rid of ISIS
their original goal was to help Assad stay in power, and they've perfectly accomplished that

nice try, turkroach

You suffer the same multiculturalism like we do. Except you are kept in line the only way a russia would understand, with violence.

All the leaders who runs this planet are faggots.

>Muh economy
>Muh empire

Its literally a race to bottom as our leaders refuse to bow down and subvert to the others ideas all at the expense of the citizen slave.

First, professionals. Then conscripts, if escalates.

How many professionals you got? Enough for a proper invasion?

thank you based user, but its
>1 post by this ID

Russia being multi-ethnic is czars and kangz and quenz fault. Should have stayed in Novgorod.

The world cannot forget how the Holy Army of Spurdo fought valiantly against the Soviet Mongoloid bandit invasion

Heil Spurdo!

Then you'd be surrounded by even more -stans, and they'd all be NATO-aligned

They made a good call, more land is always good.

Shouldn't have sold Alaska btw

Not enough for an invasion, but it's not like we're gonna strike back. Our military is defensive

it was long before nato or usa tho.

In case of Finland, adequate approach would be glassing the non-country with tactical missiles and rocket artillery before unleashing the rape squads to subdue the population.

>impoverished hellhole full of muslims and oligarchs
Sup Forums will deny this truth.

With the power of amphetamines and puukko we will perservere.

Breddy good, it includes all the support staff or thats just the combat troops?
Could you do a World in Conflict type of invasion of the US?

I know, but NOW these countries would be NATO-aligned or Saudi-sponsored wahhabists, and that's bad.

Enjoy having nuclear fallout on your cities.
Then again, its not like they are livable now either.

Nobody could invade the US. Every second household owns at least one handgun.

>the only way a russia would understand, with violence
Shit, mate, so many hurtfull words. Tell me more.

Joni, you are a retard of the highest calibre.

Modern nukes don't carry "massive" payloads anymore, because they are much more precise.

Back in the day, countries scared each other with "BIG" nukes, because the assumption was you'd fire that in the general direction of your target and wreck it.

Nowadays these same nukes can be landed with 5meter accuracy.

Tactical nuke strikes on your military facilities, and mass airborne drops all over Finland = Goodby Finland.

Also you should look up how long it takes for the radioactivity levels to die down in an area hit by a modern nuke

Ah yes, those Finnish ICBMs. The only nuclear energy in your swamp comes from Russian build reactors, kek.

>population decline :
blog.euromonitor.com/2013/02/russian-birth-rate-above-regional-average.html
Still far from renewal rate, projections not so good

>mud - ice
60% tundra 11% taiga 10% swamplands. Freezes in winter, mud in summer

>Permafrost melting
Irkutsk is built literally on permafrost, if it melts it goes down

>muh joos

>No culture but US culture
France has cinema, the UK has pop music, Germany has contemporary art, japan has anime, Mexico and Brazil have telenovelas...

>china
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
hir.harvard.edu/will-china-colonize-and-incorporate-siberia/

>Assad staying in power
They still appear weak when they can't prevent a bunch of beardos to take back Palmyra and take 6 months to submit Aleppo even with carpet bombing

Poor show Fritz

Just the combat troops.

>Could you do a World in Conflict type of invasion of the US?
Of course not.

Catholicism more like Papism

Oo big scary handguns and fatasses who cant do shit with them.

Kek, you think you we got those US made MLRS and JASSM's for show?
Could always pop some nuclear waste and dirty bomb your shitty commieblocks in case you tried something.

Thats a pretty nice amount, but I am sure we are talking about millions of conscripts to back them up so its pretty sweet.
Eeeh, I am pretty sure you could invade them, I got faith tovarich.

> population decline
nope
unz.com/akarlin/normalization-of-russias-demographics/
> mud ice
It's the biggest country in the world, you dumb fucking arab, the point is they can AFFORD to have desolate wastelands
> france has cinema, germany has etc
TOP KEK, let's see the world percentage of people who are into that, it's probably something close to the people who visit Russian Ballet
> china, here look at abcnews
LMAO

So the regions you just discarded as worthless tundra are being worked on by the chinks, how is THIS bad?
> assad stayed in power but they appear weak
c-c-cuckpedaling

There is NOT a single immediate threat to Assad anymore and Aleppo was the cherry on the cake, you stupid fucking nigger.

Stop posting

western european history in a nutshell

>MLRS and JASSM'
>ICBM
perkele

)))))))))))))))))))

churkastan here we go
Kadyrka patriot of Russia

>we are talking about millions of conscripts to back them up
Not really millionS, 800k active + 1000k in the reserve.

>Eeeh, I am pretty sure you could invade them
That would be a suicide mission, the US army is too strong, plus nearly every non-libtard has a gun.

why is it that every russian banter thread is started by poland?

The most active shitposters in our butthurt belt

They fear the cheeki breeki

Looks like another Russian slide thread to envoke the theme that Russia is constantly under attack by propaganda.

pooland should post its own demographics stats, if it has any people that haven't ran away from your country yet.

I like you Poland how you became associated with Eastern Europe I don't care to know but I do know you people are Slavs but your our Slavs

Russia isn't stronk, it's true. But with this fact butthurt belt countries look even more pathetic.
>NATO, halp, we afraid of our weak devastated neighbor, send Abrams plz.

>no you

how is Austria dear Ivan)))

oh boy, now THAT'S funny

so HOL UP

U BE SAYIN

THE BUTTHURT-BELT

IS ACTUALLY PUTINSHILLS??

SHEEEEEIT

Why overdo the range, its completely fine with those already.

Eh, I thought you guys still had the capacity to mobilize everyone in case something bigger hit the fan.
Well, a bit under 2 millions are still pretty good.

US military is overhyped, they havent faced an equal enemy since the WWII so its hard to say.
Also general public owning guns wont do a major difference, they dont have training so they would be easy pickings.

RUSSIA IS SAVIOR OF WHITE RACE

DEATH TO UKRAINE

DEATH TO GEORGIA

FINLAND AND ESTONIA NEXT

WHITE RACE MOST POWERFUL COME HELP ORIENTAL AND ISLAM ALLIES AS WE FUCK OUR EUROPEAN NEIGHBORS

Did you know that more poorlacks live OUTSIDE of poorland than INSIDE?

What kind of CRAAAZY statistic is that, Pshek McPshekov?

People in Poland hate Russia because of Putin, the USSR, and other historical reasons.

inshallah my white friend)

They fear the vast if not stronk sea of mongoloid bandits the Russian army can throw at them.

Learn some proper English and we can talk about Russian demographics. Or we won't talk about Poland or Baltics, otherwise known as most rapidly dying nations in Europe.

I thought training was mandatory

The posters could very well be Russian posters using proxies. All this stuff is starting to look too acted out these days.

Calm down Seppo. Despite the fact that we have nuclear waste and MLRS doesn't mean that we can reach Russian cities with them.

> 7% muslim, most muslims focused in capital doing cheap jobs

That's better stats than some countries which never even conquered muslim territories, m'plumber.

You're gonna have to try harder than that

>7% of many many millions

hmmmm

I want to like Russia, but I know it's mostly shit.

"All this stuff" has been going on online, ever since East Europe got bought by the Soros Foundation and were told to start stirring shit up.

In case you're a kiddo, this is going on since 2002.

>Pshek McPshekov
>Polish

Knowledge

>russian army is full of little boys who suck dicks their equipment is 60 years old

Dude, I wish we would suck dicks and chill in army. Instead of it we get daily traning, runnings and fucking countless crates with "Grad" missiles. And after first 1st month I already wanted to throw away my fucking PKM because shooting became so boring.
All what I wanted there is sleep, 4 hours just not enough.

> 7% of which, most are secular Tatars and Kazakhs who have never caused any problems
> HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yeah yeah you try invading a bittercold wasteland with horses and wagons. I wonder why Russians never had a democracy. Probably the cold makes you crazy.

Soros working for Russia now? Because this in no way helps anybody but them.

You don't have a democracy either you fucking

>american intellectual

you have a Republic

btw the lease on Alaska is up, time to give it back boyo

o fugg it's Islam Mambetovich KUZMICH known Orthodox Christian white person))))

Nigga if you need explanation as to why and how "someone" might make crazy profits off political tension, you should probably get the fuck back to plebbit

If a VICE reporter managed to get herself through the training, I got very little faith in their tests.

St.Pete is under the reach of MLRS, JASSM reaches Moscow. Both can be armed with dirty warheads.

Do poles actually think, they're not on the same tier as these pislamic refugees we've been having the past couple years?

You think cause you blend in with the white wall you're painting, we don't see you?

You're literally the same type of scum, which the EUSSR politicians use to constantly bring down wages, and steal taxes.

You're a subhuman, Pshek :^)

What political tension does this create? About none. All it creates is a phony enemy to hate.

Austrians are mostly Catholics though

That dude talking about category "A" conscripts. This is young (

I'd believe you if you said the Mudslimes in Russia are reproducing at higher than replacement rate.

Russia is a pile of shit. Nobody knows that better than Russians.

don't worry brother your secret is safe with me

take this money and fight the fight inshallah

That Austrian is Russian diaspora. The Pole is probably Ukrainian.

Fine, act retarded.

I'll give you one unrelated example.

During the Syrian conflict, EU was suddenly against Assad, because he was a dictator.

An EU member state, Croatia, was forced to give up their oil field in Syria, valued at around 2 billion. In return they were promised "more" trade.

More trade didn't happen, Croatia got ripped off, and all this happened, because "someone" SPAMMED the media about Assad being a dictator, and that the EU should "deal" with him, even if it hurts your own country.

Do you UNDERSTAND now? Or are you an actual imbecile?

>unz.com/akarlin/normalization-of-russias-demographics/
Funny how you discard abcnews but try to push Unz Review...
Also normalization is NOT a healthy situation,Ussia is still far beyond that.

>mud ice
Maybe they can afford it but the country is fucking overstretched with heaps of nothingness in between, shit roads and transportation. The backcountry, which is fucking everything but "big cities" is backward and isolated as fuck.

>culture
>probably something close to the people who visit Russian Ballet
How about no you're pulling arguments out of your ass.
Also Russian Ballet is actually French.

>So the regions you just discarded as worthless tundra are being worked on by the chinks, how is THIS bad?
Yeah it's not bad as in "losing territories to foreign powers is not bad".

No imminent threat to Assad but the country is still at war and Assad is far from winning it and IF he wins it won'tbe by himself and he'll have to work with the kurds, Turkey, Iran, the Hezbollah who are all cucking him.

Last thing you seem pretty angsty seeing that you resort mainly to namecalling and memespouting, have shillrubles not been deposited on your account last months or are you out of hotpockets?

my veins seethe with noble Sarmatian blood

Thats what I remembered, Russia can mobilize a fuckload of men if needed.
Plz invade US.

See
One theory why Russia is chimping out now is that they're facing a demographic problem. The number of men of fighting age will be low for some time.

That's cute coming from a country that couldn't help but keep getting invaded over the past 100 years.

Oh so he's probably a Bandera?

We have working democracy kept in check by separation of power and precise laws. We are more of a democracy than a republic as long as we keep our 2A rights and separations of power.

As for Alaska i dont know if you lying or not but thats American lands.

I love Russia
Putin is based and is a savior of white race
HAIL Putin
pooland sucks

> funny how you discard abcnews

There's nothing funny about that. abncnews reporting on anything Russian, is nothing but asshurt

> normalization is not healthy

Nigger, did you give up digging for your IQ this morning? IN the fucking article, it CLEARLY states that the crises of the 90s, are going to act as downwards pressure on the birth rates for another 2 decades.

Do you understand what this means, and do you understand that DESPITE all your bitchboy predictions for the last 15 years, not only has their demographics normalized, they've had years with the highest crude birth rate?

You're a joke, I told you stop posting. You don't know SHIT about demographics as a topic.

Everything else doesn't even deserve a response, it's just more backpedaling from some assblasted turkroach.

Alaska was leased to America, you 50% mexitrash McBurgerboi.

Time's up

Why would they get involved in wars when they just lose prime aged men who should be starting families?

Russia is a cuck country full of muslims (20%).

It also has open open borders with central Asia and Mongolia.

Their women (second worst women on the planet behind Nigress's) also hardly breed, and prefer to 'work'.

Just like USA, they're going to become overrun and out bred by shitskins by 2050, and then be the next Brazil.

Let the cunts burn.

I imagine Hitler had this same conversation with his generals before the invasion ........

Look at the thread and see what this is made for,. To make people side with Russia, that's what this is about. I'm not interested in your derailment.

)))))))) come take it mashallah

Oh look, another britpakistani who got laughed at when he took 6 months to wait and ask a russian girl out, and is now spreading stories about them.

Are you a 14 year old girl, or an inept pakistani turbovirgin? I can't really tell.

>Russia is a cuck country full of muslims (20%).

One week ago it was 10%.
SHARIA LAW WHEN?